Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments (14689 Views)

Bitcoin Is A Fraud That Will Blow Up,says America's Bigggest Bank JP Morgan Boss / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by wildchild1: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/4
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Decibel: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2015
obailala:
Are you allergic to the truth?

Probably your brain also tells you all the US and other foreign newspapers also lied or 'propaganded' about those losses in the NYSE, just like vanguard is presently lying about the one for Nigeria today?
You mean the truth that boko haram has been defeated and surrrendering in droves or that US gave Buhari the list of the 'corrupt' officials under GEJ administration? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Decibel: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
airfinance:

Mumu you should not forget to say propaganda whenever boko Haram strkes cos that is the only news good to you. Indi ara tufiaaa!
Only in Zoogeria that lies are sold on daily basis to the gullible which has become the norm in this present administration.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Decibel: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
maryjames9:
you are a pathetic fool boy. Ignorant and illiterate
Another osun O-tout who has been owed salary arears by the mafia-in-chief Aregbesola grin grin
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
In otherwords, we are telling JP Morgan, Ffuck u.

3 Likes

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by hamzeiy: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
My friend you make a lot of noise. You are a definite slave to the Hausa fulanis as well as a political abobaku who spends 24/7 on the Cyberspace defending your Daura lord. Shame!!
see ds mugu...your parents should hide their face in shame fr havin sumbdy like you....wats dia to defend...as i said earlier b4 if the godforsaken biafroids are tired of nigeria..day shud declare independence as their camerounian runnaway hero did...so that we the great pple of nigeria will seize the oppurtunity and do the needfull...ds tym aroumd it would be swift..f.ools

2 Likes

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Decibel: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
hamzeiy:
see ds mugu...your parents should hide their face in shame fr havin sumbdy like you....wats dia to defend...as i said earlier b4 if the godforsaken biafroids are tired of nigeria..day shud declare independence as their camerounian runnaway hero did...so that we the great pple of nigeria will seize the oppurtunity and do the needfull...ds tym aroumd it would be swift..f.ools
another Fulanis slave on the loose cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by ExInferis(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
theV0ice:

What is the propaganda here my friend? What is the lie?

Do you imagine Vanguard just manufactured these figures or PMB Threatened them into saying something positive about his government?

Do you by any means realize these are figures that can easily be verified or refuted? Why not go ahead and provide your own figures to negate these ones published by Vanguard?

Or alternatively hold your peace and silently pray for the good of your country?

What is??

Zombies dont have any vocabulary besides grunting. This PDP Walking Dead only have 4 words in their entire lexicon: Buhari, APC, Lies, Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Fourwinds: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
Propaganda everywhere. Lies!!
beware of HBP

2 Likes

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Fourwinds: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
Fraud!!
u again
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Toktee(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Sure you would have "believed" & maybe privately rejoiced if the News had been negative, in order to validate the obsessive hatred for PMB/APC , right

Still don't & will never understand why a tribe of 99% Christians will continually wish their nation ill cos of deep seated & unwarranted resentment....
That is why they remained irrevalance politically,always proud of baby factories,kidnapping,fake drugs,419,car vanderization etc,is really a pity.
Me i no mentioned any tribe o.

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by wiseoneking: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Sure you would have "believed" & maybe privately rejoiced if the News had been negative, in order to validate the obsessive hatred for PMB/APC , right

Still don't & will never understand why a tribe of 99% Christians will continually wish their nation ill cos of deep seated & unwarranted resentment....
i think it is simple. 99% Christian cannot be involved With 99% muslim. I think they cannot go together-methink.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by mojibbz(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

If you are in Nigeria and you sounded so pained at that time of the day when you should be busy meditating and filling your head with good things, then not only do I pity you; You Need Jesus!

And FYI
What is thia one saying

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by hamzeiy: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:

another Fulanis slave on the loose cheesy cheesy
mumu...slave day rule you either you like it or not...dt same slave almost wiped your forefathers when they decided to be stupid...your heroes surrendered to the slave and these slaves control this country nd their is noting you can do abt it....nd when you try to...these slaves will carry out actions to put you wia u belong....slaves ruling you... shame on you nd your types

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by 400billionman: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Ola17:
Finally some good news

Hold on. The JP morgan bond index is different from the Nigerian stock exchange. Investors have totally exited Nigerian bonds following the delisting by JP morgan. In adition, market sentiments led investors on the NSE to lose N400bn which is what is being reported as regained.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by 400billionman: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
rusher14:
Some people would not like this.

They'll prefer news of anarchy, hunger and strife.

How is it possible that some people have decided to stake their currency on a stable economy, putting their money where their mouth is?

Let's wait for the pseudo-economists with their all too familiar reels of hate they choose to call a thread.

Investors have banked their chips on this economy, on this nation and in the future.

What say you?

Summarize the crux of the article...
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Cholison(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
The imperialists will fail, God is a nigerian, we shall not give in to blackmail.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by davide470(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
400billionman:

Hold on. The JP morgan bond index is different from the Nigerian stock exchange. Investors have totally exited Nigerian bonds following the delisting by JP morgan. In adition, market sentiments led investors on the NSE to lose N400bn which is what is being reported as regained.
I would disagree with the bolded. There was a primary auction for bonds held on the 16th and there were sizeable bids with yields as high as 15.8% p/a.. What you should have said is, Foreign investors pulled out most of their funds because of the delisting, and truth be told, that's what every smart investor wants.

We are tired of the foreign guys dictating how the market should move whenever they want.

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Ijaya123: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
ayukdaboss:
You won't see people like Mogidi, Barcanista, Mizmycoli and the remaining pained wailers on threads like this. They always want to celebrate Nigeria's downfall to portray GEJ as a better leader. Nonsense!!

Unfortunately that cannot happen. No matter what this govt does, GEJ has done worse. He simply lowered the bar too much.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

SHUT UP!!! That's what you guys did throughout Jonathan's administration. You taught us how to play the opposition with bitterness.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by modath(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

SHUT UP!!! That's what you guys did throughout Jonathan's administration. You taught us how to play the opposition with bitterness.

You weren't taught,, you mannerless lout...

You all are just manifesting what is an integral part of you, Jonathan's loss only brought it out, you can remain like that forever & see who stands to lose more.... sad

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
rusher14:
Some people would not like this.

They'll prefer news of anarchy, hunger and strife.

How is it possible that some people have decided to stake their currency on a stable economy, putting their money where their mouth is?

Let's wait for the pseudo-economists with their all too familiar reels of hate they choose to call a thread.

Investors have banked their chips on this economy, on this nation and in the future.

What say you?

How does pre and post JP Morgan better the life's of the families under eko bridge sir?
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Its sad. How can you wish your country and its leader to fail just so you can get an opportunity to gloat?

What psychological malaise is in operation here?
Stop being a hypocrite. You're forming patriotic now cos APC is in power.
Is that not how the whole APC used to gloat over the challenges of the nation during Jonathan's administration, such that APC never for once commended the FG for any achievement, not even when the army started winning over BH between Feb and March. Every move GEJ made was always viewed with a political lens.
Please spare us that sermon. APC has taught Nigeria the politics of bitterness.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

You weren't thought, you manner less lout...

You all are just manifesting what is an integral part of you, Jonathan's loss only brought it out, you can remain like that forever & see who stands to lose more.... sad

"....Weren't THOUGHT, you MANNER LESS lout..."
Grammar!!! Typical of APC sycophants.
Your whole party starting from your president is full of hypocrites. That is the obvious truth.

I hate it when you guys preach about patriotism to the nation, cos you all have no iota of it in your beings. Your patriotism lies to APC, Buhari and Tinubu, and we care less about these.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by 7lives: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Christians you say?, by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Tinyemeka(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Due to the decision of the Fed not to raise interest rates for now. [/size]

In which country? undecided
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by theV0ice: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kennydoc:
Stop being a hypocrite. You're forming patriotic now cos APC is in power.
Is that not how the whole APC used to gloat over the challenges of the nation during Jonathan's administration, such that APC never for once commended the FG for any achievement, not even when the army started winning over BH between Feb and March. Every move GEJ made was always viewed with a political lens.
Please spare us that sermon. APC has taught Nigeria the politics of bitterness.

You have the inalienable right to make yourself miserable for the entire tenure of PMB (4 or 8years) and I'll wish you Godspeed. However trying to tell us a party called APC set you on a pitiable psychological tumble is very lame.

How many times have you run naked in the street to show the mad people you too can enjoy being naked? Well.....I wonder

I see your signature identifying Christ as your cornerstone.......what an irony cool

In any case, pls carry on gloating and getting miserable
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
theV0ice:

You have the inalienable right to make yourself miserable for the entire tenure of PMB (4 or 8years) and I'll wish you Godspeed. However trying to tell us a party called APC set you on a pitiable psychological tumble is very lame.

How many times have you run naked in the street to show the mad people you too can enjoy being naked? Well.....I wonder

I see your signature identifying Christ as your cornerstone.......what an irony cool

In any case, pls carry on gloating and getting miserable

Yes... Christ is my cornerstone, on Him alone I build. My argument here doesn't nullify that fact.

I only react like this when I see APC folks displaying brazen hypocrisy, and at the same time calling for patriotism.

I've NEVER gloated openly about the challenges of the nation, and if you care to know, I personally pray for Buhari and the FG almost every day. I doubt if you do that.

APC, whether directly or indirectly, needs to apologise to Nigerians for initiating the politics of bitterness in this nation. The party showed no bit of patriotism during it's time as an opposition party. By the time APC and it's members realise the errors they made as an opposition party and genuinely seek ways to make amends, that's d time that true healing can occur in the hearts of Nigerians. It's only then that you can call for patriotism with a sincere heart, and expect to see people respond.

Let me recap, I don't EVER wish Nigeria evil, but I also don't fail to remind your folks that you guys began it, whenever I see you attacking anybody following those footsteps.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by theV0ice: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Yes... Christ is my cornerstone, on Him alone I build. My argument here doesn't nullify that fact.

I only react like this when I see APC folks displaying brazen hypocrisy, and at the same time calling for patriotism.

Then let it show in all you do. I can feel your unrighteous anger right from where I sit typing this. Its bad for your physical, mental and spiritual health

I've NEVER gloated openly about the challenges of the nation, and if you care to know, I personally pray for Buhari and the FG almost every day. I doubt if you do that.

Thank God you pray every day. If its any consolation to u, I do too

APC, whether directly or indirectly, needs to apologise to Nigerians for initiating the politics of bitterness in this nation. The party showed no bit of patriotism during it's time as an opposition party. By the time APC and it's members realise the errors they made as an opposition party and genuinely seek ways to make amends, that's d time that true healing can occur in the hearts of Nigerians. It's only then that you can call for patriotism with a sincere heart, and expect to see people respond.

Are you a member of PDP? Because I as a Nigerian needs apologies from them too on plenty issues. I'm no member of APC so you're free to kill them if you can anywhere u see them. The 2 parties are the same....my friends on this site know my mantra. I had a simple choice to make between the devil leading for 5 years from the coven in charge for 16 years and a new devil. I simply chose the new devil my friend.

Let me recap, I don't EVER wish Nigeria evil, but I also don't fail to remind your folks that you guys began it, whenever I see you attacking anybody following those footsteps.

Thank God you're not a sadist who wishes himself evil. The old testament asks you to pray for the peace of Jerusalem for their in is your peace. The new testament asks you to pray for your leaders for all rulers are ordained by God.

You voted against Buhari and he won doesn't warrant hatred against Nigeria. I'm glad you know this
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by baloney: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
that good news
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Then let it show in all you do. I can feel your unrighteous anger right from where I sit typing this. Its bad for your physical, mental and spiritual health

Thank God you pray every day. If its any consolation to u, I do too

Are you a member of PDP? Because I as a Nigerian needs apologies from them too on plenty issues. I'm no member of APC so you're free to kill them if you can anywhere u see them. The 2 parties are the same....my friends on this site know my mantra. I had a simple choice to make between the devil leading for 5 years from the coven in charge for 16 years and a new devil. I simply chose the new devil my friend.

Thank God you're not a sadist who wishes himself evil. The old testament asks you to pray for the peace of Jerusalem for their in is your peace. The new testament asks you to pray for your leaders for all rulers are ordained by God.

You voted against Buhari and he won doesn't warrant hatred against Nigeria. I'm glad you know this

You're right about the unrighteous anger. It often wells up in me when some folks start exhibiting their traits of hypocrisy. I passionately hate hypocrisy.

I don't belong to PDP. I actually hated the impunity of PDP over the years and wished for it's collapse, but I didn't desire APC to be it's replacement. Maybe because I wanted somebody more neutral to carry the flag of APC, and not Buhari.
To understand that I had nothing against APC as a party initially, I strongly supported Ngige for Anambra gubernatorial elections last year when he contested under APC. That was when I was still seeing APC as the original ACN, which I held in a reasonable esteem, save for Tinubu's undue influence.

Like you mentioned, APC and PDP are the same, and they are both made up of evil people. The same vices in PDP are well abundant in APC. That's why I feel pissed when some people start trying to twist our sense of reasoning.

By and by, your response was apt. It wasn't filled with vileness. That shows you're not like most APC and even some PDP members here on NL. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by 989900: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Ignore the poor thing. What do you expect of a people that imagine Akpabio lied when he said Buhari called him when he was lying in his hospital bed and wished him well, that he's being remembered in prayers??

These people are the greatest enemies this country has- even worse than Boko Haram in my view. The difference between the two of them is "chance"- chance to bear arm. Arm these guys and they wouldn't think twice before they shoot their own mothers for saying anything positive about Buhari.

They are the scum under the earth upon which we thread- they are always expected to be there but should always be ignored.

Couldn't have been better said.

And to think we told them not to panic while they were wailing some few days ago about JP . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! / Genuine Investment I Can Invest With 100k / Chy-mall Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.