Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments (14696 Views)

Bitcoin Is A Fraud That Will Blow Up,says America's Bigggest Bank JP Morgan Boss / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by theV0ice: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

You're right about the unrighteous anger. It often wells up in me when some folks start exhibiting their traits of hypocrisy. I passionately hate hypocrisy.

I don't belong to PDP. I actually hated the impunity of PDP over the years and wished for it's collapse, but I didn't desire APC to be it's replacement. Maybe because I wanted somebody more neutral to carry the flag of APC, and not Buhari.
To understand that I had nothing against APC as a party initially, I strongly supported Ngige for Anambra gubernatorial elections last year when he contested under APC. That was when I was still seeing APC as the original ACN, which I held in a reasonable esteem, save for Tinubu's undue influence.

Like you mentioned, APC and PDP are the same, and they are both made up of evil people. The same vices in PDP are well abundant in APC. That's why I feel pissed when some people start trying to twist our sense of reasoning.

By and by, your response was apt. It wasn't filled with vileness. That shows you're not like most APC and even some PDP members here on NL. Thumbs up.

You have a right to be angry bro as long as it doesn't lead to wishing Nigeria evil. I'm very glad you aren't like others. Its like when BH started and some myopic Muslims didn't see much cause for alarm because Christians bore the brunt. Some even rejoiced secretly at the fate of the 'infidels'. But now, we see the murderers apply federal character in their rampage.

There are some things I wish PMB should have done differently since may 29th. There are some actions APC have taken which proves they're another type of PDP. However, at this point national survival is more important than loyalty to a group of people who don't know I exist.

If we rewind back to march 28, I still can't see a Nigerian I would have voted for other than PMB. The ship looks unsteady right now but I'll remain hopeful like Ben Afleck in the film "Armageddon" and trust that like Bruce Willis saved the planet eventually, PMB will be used by God to salvage Nigeria too.

Cheers bro
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Kennydoc(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
theV0ice:

You have a right to be angry bro as long as it doesn't lead to wishing Nigeria evil. I'm very glad you aren't like others. Its like when BH started and some myopic Muslims didn't see much cause for alarm because Christians bore the brunt. Some even rejoiced secretly at the fate of the 'infidels'. But now, we see the murderers apply federal character in their rampage.

There are some things I wish PMB should have done differently since may 29th. There are some actions APC have taken which proves they're another type of PDP. However, at this point national survival is more important than loyalty to a group of people who don't know I exist.

If we rewind back to march 28, I still can't see a Nigerian I would have voted for other than PMB. The ship looks unsteady right now but I'll remain hopeful like Ben Afleck in the film "Armageddon" and trust that like Bruce Willis saved the planet eventually, PMB will be used by God to salvage Nigeria too.

Cheers bro

Lol @Federal Character.

It's okay bro. Cheers too.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by theV0ice: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Lol @Federal Character.

It's okay bro. Cheers too.

Abi how else do we explain it?? grin

God bless u plenty
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why Nigeria always lies in everything just to make things looks better but the truth is nothing work, that's the reason why everything in that country is backwards grin grin grin
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by nortcentrallord(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
How was it done under 2 weeks? I hope this news won't be denied once a little digging is done. Even people who lack a little knowledge on the subject matter are thanking this administration already. They 'v recovered it yet Emefele is threatening to resign because of lack of economic direction. Haba now? Nigerians pity yourselves.
Everything propaganda just like Nigeria jagajaga.
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by SangoCrusader: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
This is BS!!! Vanguard Nigeria are well known propagandists!

There is no good news here, the Stock Market has not recovered from the lost value. just needs to go!
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by mikolo80: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
modath:

Sure you would have "believed" & maybe privately rejoiced if the News had been negative, in order to validate the obsessive hatred for PMB/APC , right

Still don't & will never understand why a tribe of 99% Christians will continually wish their nation ill cos of deep seated & unwarranted resentment....
don't mind d mumu
he de among those wey wan sell him fellow nigerians into slavery for peanuts
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by agabaI23(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
theV0ice:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/investors-recover-n400bn-lost-to-jp-morgan-sentiments/
It feels liberating to find something positive to report on my good friend. Been a while wink
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by theV0ice: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
agabaI23:
It feels liberating to find something positive to report on my good friend. Been a while wink

grin grin

My very person, it sure feels good to report positive news. No be small thing o grin

Trust you're well? How far with what we were on then? I hope something came up? Send a mail pls.

Cheers bro
Re: Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
theV0ice:

grin grin

My very person, it sure feels good to report positive news. No be small thing o grin

Trust you're well? How far with what we were on then? I hope something came up? Send a mail pls.

Cheers bro

Hahahaha, I can imagine. We hope for the best anyway. I am good bro.
I will fire you email sharpish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! / Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Best Small Scale Investment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.