Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use (881 Views)

Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus / Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by bongolistik(m): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2015
I noticed that the rush and request to buy the IHN phone is still very intact. Every now and then you will either see somebody asking for a new or fairly used IHN to buy.

For example if you visit Jumia to buy, it is always out of stock, and immediately Jumia loads it in stock, people will snap it up immediately.

The likes of Infinix Zero 2 are there oo with some other Tecnos, but people won't just go for them the way they do for IHN.

If you then mistakenly put up your IHN pro for sale, your phone will ring throughout that day because of buyers queueing and calling to snap it up even at high price.

Why others are busy selling their other phones, people are queueing to still buy IHN
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by Richhard(m): 3:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Because it's the best bro
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by prestige2013: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Whether New or fairly used its still Infinix hot note.
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by Efisko1(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2015
ba3 live i guess
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by udemzyudex(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Two things involve.
1.. The ba3
2. The hype
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by nuelzy: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2015
hype
Re: Why Are People Always Wanting To Buy Infinix Hot Note, Whether New Or Fairly Use by timijoseph01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
1) 4000mAh
2) 2gb Ram
3) 32gb Rom
4) 5.5' screen size
5) 4000mAh... Yes, i purposely metion it twice
N thatz why,, im ready to exchange my Samsung Galaxy Core duos (100% perfect condition)+ little cash with an InfinixHoteNote pro... Pm moi if u hav one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Remotely Spy On Any Android Phone And Record Live Calls And GPS / Comedian AlibabaGcfr Seems Amazed With Tecno Phantom 6 / SOLD!! Brand New Infinix Hot4 (gold) For 39k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.