Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus (2586 Views)

How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone / Smartphone Buying Guide: 8 Tips To Finding The Right Phone / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Good day nairalanders, between Infinix Hot 4 and Tecno L9 plus which one should I go for? I tried searching it on google but I discover that the both phones have similar specs. So, if u have used any of the devices, please tell me your experience about the one u have used. Dont just tell me to go for brand without stating the reasons behind your suggestion.

cc: Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by CHOPUP411(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2017
How much do u av
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2017
CHOPUP411:
How much do u av
around 60k, I Think, the money is okay.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Patrick33(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
If you got 60k buy a xiaomi mi 4x...better device...runs on snapdragon and 4000mah battery that lasts longer cause of its snapdragon processor...2.ghz and camera that beats the camon.....its about 100k in nigeria....but on aliexpress you should get it for that price...though keep bout 8k for shipping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Young03(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2017
I don't know

My work is to repair when it spoils
so buy anyone, if the screen breaks, call me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by nadalion: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Patrick33:
If you got 60k buy a xiaomi mi 4x...better device...runs on snapdragon and 4000mah battery that lasts longer cause of its snapdragon processor...2.ghz and camera that beats the camon.....its about 100k in nigeria....but on aliexpress you should get it for that price...though keep bout 8k for shipping.
Do you use this mi 4x?
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Patrick33(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
nadalion:
Do you use this mi 4x?
''used''... I sold mine. You can watch the review on youtube
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by ikp120(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Don't buy Infinix oooo. Don't say you weren't warned. The phone will suddenly develop strange faults that you will just have to be managing it.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Cunninlinguist: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Just so you know,Tecno L9 plus is overated.The damned battery isn't up to the 5000mah they claim it has.The camera is okay though
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Just so you know,Tecno L9 plus is overated.The damned battery isn't up to the 5000mah they claim it has.The camera is okay though
humans
But can stay for 12-18hrs on heavy usage. Isn't that enough?
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by henry007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Isn't the L9 plus around the same price as the Note 4?

Infinix Note 4 Video Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s&lc=z124ujgiuk3bgx03g23lhvzgml2ti5fvs

L9 Plus unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Cunninlinguist: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
humans
Speak for yourself.Mine didn't last up to 12hrs.Just an hour was enough for the battery to reduce to 80% after it has been fully charged.I had to cut my loss.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Buy Camon CX Air
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Ejadike(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Get a Tecno Camon CX Air or the L9 plus. Over make sense de worry both
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Aikeh(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gionee M5 plus For sale.
3gb ram, 64gb internal memory and 5020mAh battery. 13mp+5mp camera

Battery lasts least 18hrs on heavy 3G usage

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Kondomatic(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
humans
depends on what you're doing with it.

What's the SOT recorded during this 12-18hrs?
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Young03:
I don't know

My work is to repair when it spoils
so buy anyone, if the screen breaks, call me
Lwkmd grin grin Nigerians never seize to crack my ribs
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by shedy03(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
shakyum12:
around 60k, I Think, the money is okay.
with 60k, you should go for infinix hot 4 pro and have good change left in ur pocket.
or better still go for infinix note 3 pro.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by omoeko001(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Speak for yourself.Mine didn't last up to 12hrs.Just an hour was enough for the battery to reduce to 80% after it has been fully charged.I had to cut my loss.

I use tecno l9plus and the battery last long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
depends on what you're doing with it.

What's the SOT recorded during this 12-18hrs?
Care to shed more lght on SOT.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by kvngjesse(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Hot 4

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Freak101(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Two of them are cool,buy the cheapest.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Kondomatic(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Care to shed more lght on SOT.
Screen On Time. That's the duration the screen was on
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Screen On Time. That's the duration the screen was on
how is that estimated? Cos I don't seem to see an option to show that via battery settings.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Kondomatic(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:
how is that estimated? Cos I don't seem to see an option to show that via battery settings.
Go to settings - battery - screen.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Go to settings - battery - screen.
Seen.
But when playing music screen is off na and that won't be calculated.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Kondomatic(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Seen.
But when playing music screen is off na and that won't be calculated.
True but that's not considered as heavy usage.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
True but that's not considered as heavy usage.
Nah just saying.
The heavy am referring to is internet surfing and gaming grin
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Kondomatic(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Nah just saying.
The heavy am referring to is internet surfing and gaming grin
Exactly, and the screen is always on when you're doing any of them so SOT is an important determinant.
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Exactly, and the screen is always on when you're doing any of them so SOT is an important determinant.
I get ur point
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by toluwanimi07(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Patrick33:
Baba not up to 8k for shipping he can buy d phone with shipping oh and everything together for about 57k
Re: Please Help Me Select The Right Phone To Buy. Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L9 Plus by toluwanimi07(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
shakyum12:
Good day nairalanders, between Infinix Hot 4 and Tecno L9 plus which one should I go for? I tried searching it on google but I discover that the both phones have similar specs. So, if u have used any of the devices, please tell me your experience about the one u have used. Dont just tell me to go for brand without stating the reasons behind your suggestion.

cc: Lalasticlala.
Bro if u dont mind i ll advice u go to the Xiaomi thread and read d testimonies i ll advice u go for xiaomi Redmi note 4x 3gb ram 32gb 4100mah ba3 and it has ir blaster can be used to control tv and all that plus u enjoy frequent updates and unlimited customization

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. / Who's Got FB Acc For Sale... I Need Instantly / Download Whatsapp Aero V8.36 Apk For Android - Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.