Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (1327 Views)

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by megadeal: 2:34am On Sep 25, 2015
AKURE—AFTER four days in the kidnappers den, the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Chief Oluyemisi Falae who was yesterday.... see more... http://smbmedia..com.ng/2015/09/kidnap-i-slept-on-bare-ground-trekked.html

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by DjAndroid: 2:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Op, use the rest of the story make soup.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Musicminista(m): 2:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Download the new song HALLELUYAH by Uvie aka Musicminista & S.O.T.E and join the praise party. Something fresh and different. Gospel music like you've never heard before! Its already trending online Link: www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Also like my facebook page- Uviemusicminista link www.facebook.com/uviemusicminista
Instagram: ‪#‎Musicminista‬
Twitter: @musicminista
Contact No. 08161757150
Please help share and spread the praise!!!. Grace Orchestrated....

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Gnrdike(m): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2015
[i][/i]people can be very wicked
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by modath(f): 3:02am On Sep 25, 2015
DjAndroid:
Op, use the rest of the story make soup.

cheesy grin cheesy..... kikikikiki... na midnight abeg, make person no look like witch abeg.. grin
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Fulani herdsmen? And they released him, just like that? These are no ordinary "Fulani herdsmen". It's as though they answer to a central command, like a militia unit of a larger army. Could there be a political angle to the Fulani herdsmen issues across the country?

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by onismate: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Where is Tchidi chikere and kunle afolayan to come and write story Ooooo. Nollywood epic movie is ready
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by skelewu404(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by AustineE1: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Fulani herdsmen? And they released him, just like that? These are no ordinary "Fulani herdsmen". It's as though they answer to a central command, like a militia unit of a larger army. Could there be a political angle to the Fulani herdsmen issues across the country?

this question is begging for an answer! just like you,i see the bigger picture,'hands of Esau,voice of Jacob'.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by speaktome(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Sorry Man!

#Just my signature#
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by ZACHIE: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2015
The pride in these Governors is just across board.
It is the elderly that is genuflecting to the younger, everywhere.
This is so un-Yorubalike.
Anyway, Pa Falae welcome back home sir
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by juman(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Consequence of deliberate destruction of the country by the people of the man's generation.

nigeria is not proud of that useless people of useless generation.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by tym92(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
K...eiyah

(1) (Reply)

The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government / See Conflicting Photos As Nigerian Military Denies Boko Haram Rocket Factory / Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.