Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US (1331 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by SignalNG1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday in Washington, United States faulted claims made by President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent visit to the United States that $150 billion was lost to corruption in Nigeria under previous administrations.

He also said that some of the corruption allegations against his administration were grossly exaggerated.

Jonathan, who spoke in the United States on Thursday at an event titled: “Presidential Elections and Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Case Studies on Nigeria and Tanzania” and co-hosted by National Democratic Institute (NDI) and the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), said in as much as he would not join issues with the new government, the figures made public were staggering and untrue.

“Corruption is now used for political campaign. During the first visit of President Buhari to the United States, he said that about $150 billion was lost to corruption, though he didn’t mention me, he said by previous administration. The figures are staggering and untrue, another governor said someone stole a million barrel of oil per day”.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/buhari-lied-against-my-government-jonathan-speaks-in-the-us/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by temitemi1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
They are bunch of liars!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by harrysterol(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Let somebody compile all this jonathan story into 1 piece tired of seeing his thread littered all over NL regarding trip to US
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't worry sir no need to defend yourself. We already know the truth.

Calling people Wailing wailers to cover the fact that they ar LYING LIARS

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
harrysterol:
Let somebody compile all this jonathan story into 1 piece tired of seeing his thread littered all over NL regarding trip to US

Wear glasses so you can't see it. Or look for a Philistine to give you the Samson treatment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by illiad: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by SosaMontana(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
20 billion dollars disappeared under your watch from kerosene subsidy and excess crude account, Sanusi raised alarm and one week later you fired him. If buhari said 150 billion dollars is missing, I believe him.
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by captainflash(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sh1t..am so tired of all these bullsh1t, Cant you just mind ur business and leave that man alone? Your tenure has expired, let this man do his own and go...wic kind Talk be this one self? lemme even bring my lies detector..
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by tomakint: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Your Excellency, we knew from day one that Buhari emerged under a party built on pure lies and as God would have it, had a Lie Mohammed as their spokesman then I knew trouble I'd in the offing should APC gets a power grab.....too many lies but as usual the Blind Bartimeaus who constitute about 90% of his followership fell like pack of cards for his lies and now the Lying continues with Lie Mohammed as the new Minister of Information, indeed, Buhari has been misled by the vultures in APC and while at it Sir, I am expecting to read your rebuttal to the calumny thrown against by this desperate administration. So far so good no Marshal Plan yet and a reasonable Economic Blueprint but they promised us very soon and we are for how soon their soon will materialize for the common good of all...as I am typing now, employment is at its lowest ebb, companies are folding up, corrupt politicians were made Ministers, billions were wasted on foreign trips much more higher than what they blamed you for, there is no regard for Federal Character in appointments, DSS is now an extension of Daura, Boko Haram are now bombing per day and if chanced they make it every 5 hours the situation is that grim Sir....kindly offer your good advice (as a World Leader) to this Old Soldier before Nigeria push the self-destruct button. Thank you Sir in advance!
lalasticlala, oya food don done we need to know the truth.
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by neolboy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
We all knows dt
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by Ecoplexus: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
All thanks to the man below

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by EternalTruths: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
APC and lies

That's how they claimed that the soldiers have rejoined their colleagues only for us to see their dead bodies angry
Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by PRYCE(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari Used corruption and insecurity to ganner 'Sympathy Votes'... And now, That pity has turned to gross disappointment!

#LyingLiars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against My Government, Jonathan Speaks In The US by mazeltov(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari to the United States, he said that about $150 billion was lost to corruption, I still don't understand why this man is flapping wings all around. Shouldn't he be put into jail by now?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: David Mark Sacked / Confess Your Sins To Buhari, Sagay Tells Jonathan / Photo: Governor Willie Obiano Shows Off His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.