Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (25869 Views)

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
luchy34:
and street intelligence, in my mums village in Abia state some Fulani herdsmen were caught with laptops and ipads in the bush. Now tell me what will a Fulani herdsman be doing with a laptop and IPad. Those people are more than what we think they are
You don't know what people do with laptop?
A herdsman is a human. being like you doing his job. Raising livestock for a living does not mean that the person is less intelligent than you and those of your mum's villagers.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

The only time the İgbo rose against Hausa -Fulani , it led to the pogrom and the İgbo tribe was worsted & vanquished subsequently ; the two times the Yoruba rose against Hausa-Fulani they handed power over to Yoruba man namely Shonekan & Obasanjo . So who iş afraid of Fulani now? İ just pity the İgbo tribe...always looking to denigrate the Yoruba but never succeeding! We always got öne on you.
When did this your Yoruba uprising happened? Obasanjo got power because Abacha died. Nothing to do with your fictional uprising. What did you do when Abiola and his wife was vanquished? All these ethnic boasting is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Triple2c: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
My own is should IGP tell us that they fight gallantry in the bush to rescue this man, even when every Nigerian knows that the ransom was paid, I think is high time govt agencies start telling us the truth if they truly need our cooperation.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Triple2c: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
My own is why should IGP tell us that they fight gallantry in the bush to rescue this man, even when every Nigerian knows that the ransom was paid, I think is high time govt agencies start telling us the truth if they truly need our cooperation.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Eziachi:
You don't know what people do with laptop?
A herdsman is a human. being like you doing his job. Raising livestock for a living does not mean that the person is less intelligent than you and those of your mum's villagers.
before you quote me again, try and understand my post. I never said they don't know how to operate a laptop or Ipad or any device, I only meant it's awkward seeing them with such devices knowing the kind of people they are. These folks pose a big security threat and people should be mindful about their activities.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by drstone1: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
175:

See this fear fear! cheesycheesy una too fear fulani for yoruba land. . .abi u wan tell me say u don't know fulani guys move with tons of cash from sales of cows on the go?

Receive this small wisdom!

E be like say Fulani Juju make the commentator loose him sense. I sure say him for say na Asari Dokubo and him I jaw brothers that kidnap Falae. Abeg give am torch make he take find where him brain for lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by ivyT(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
PointB:
Very sad what the terrorist cattle herders made an old man pass through!

Nomadic cattle rearing must END in Nigeria or Nomadic cattle rearing will END Nigeria!

If it ends,u go still fit chop cow leg?

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by PointB: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
ivyT:

If it ends,u go still fit chop cow leg?

Hahahahahahahahaha

When there was no groundnut, were we eating pebbles? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
did they catch the culprits?
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by SonOfEl(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

The only time the İgbo rose against Hausa -Fulani , it led to the pogrom and the İgbo tribe was worsted & vanquished subsequently ; the two times the Yoruba rose against Hausa-Fulani they handed power over to Yoruba man namely Shonekan & Obasanjo . So who iş afraid of Fulani now? İ just pity the İgbo tribe...always looking to denigrate the Yoruba but never succeeding! We always got öne on you.

big stinking lie.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:
Yes Full Blooded Igbo. FBI
Just like I thought
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dalass(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... It just baffles me sis. God save Nigeria.
Amen to that!
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dalass(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks sis! Hope you followed the genesis of his 'mis' quotations about me? I was so taken aback!
At least you did not give in to the usual petty rantings common to most here..

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
drstone1:

E be like say Fulani Juju make the commentator loose him sense. I sure say him for say na Asari Dokubo and him I jaw brothers that kidnap Falae. Abeg give am torch make he take find where him brain for lost.
Pained dude. Fulani is gonna rule Nigeria for the next 3yrs plus, deal with dat. Dr, my ass
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by modestdude(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Eziachi:
You really think those that you see with the cattles are the real owners of the herd? They are employees.
The more reason why they would want to hit it big and own their own herd. My bottomline is there is no exception to criminality when it comes to tribe. Don't appear defensive like an advocate by saying the fulani herdsmen haven't seen millions before and don't know what it is or cannot be associated with such criminal act.

Shalom
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by nortcentrallord(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
Oh no, i can only imagine what this grandpa went through... But Oga Police Inspector. The old man was kidnapped by 8 dangerous looking fulani herdsmen, you said 'he was 'rescued', no ransom was paid and there was no arrest whatsoever?!' Sometimes i wonder why all these guys at the top think Nigerians are so fool*sh and gullible. A lie that is so obvious and they will still maintain it so well...... Anyways what matters to me at this point in time is the safe homecoming of this good man. Welcome home sir. E pele for all the troubles!

Are most Nigerians not truly foolish and gullible in the real sense? Just like fishes most Nigerians swallow not just the bait but hook, line and sinker. Thank God the old man is back home safely.
Before I forget, I thought they said it wasn't fulani's who kidnapped him? Hehehehehe. Naijaaaa.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
luchy34:
before you quote me again, try and understand my post. I never said they don't know how to operate a laptop or Ipad or any device, I only meant it's awkward seeing them with such devices knowing the kind of people they are. These folks pose a big security threat and people should be mindful about their activities.
What kind of people are they? You asked me to ask you next time.
Stereotyping anyone is dangerous and those engaging in it, people should equally be minded of them.
As an Igbo man, I knew what stereotypical attitude can do to someone. There are thousands of Fulani who could be more peaceful than you and thats a fact of life.
For someone who may have family but lives a nomadic lifestyle, having such a device must be God's sent, as he can skype his family and do basic stuff, watch movies in lonely places. These are basic stuff, many people do today across the world irrespective of their sophistication.
So I don't know why its was awkward for your villager seeing a herdsman with probably a cheap Chinese android device in the 21st century.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
modestdude:
The more reason why they would want to hit it big and own their own herd. My bottomline is there is no exception to criminality when it comes to tribe. Don't appear defensive like an advocate by saying the fulani herdsmen haven't seen millions before and don't know what it is or cannot be associated with such criminal act.

Shalom
Not everybody had the same mindset of hitting it big like you. Most folks are quite content with just their three square meal a day.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by murmee: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
I still don't understand how a ransom could be discussed and concluded on phone without the Telephone companies not being able to track the calls and callers. What then is the point of Sim registrations and biometrics? Are we sure the telecoms people and the Police are not part of this deals? I need someone to please explain why these kidnappers cannot be tracked when their means of communication is the mobile phones that is supposed to be registered.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
And all those bastards that were quoting me then about defending Fulani, wat do you have to say, now that the culprits have been arrested and found out not to be Fulani herdsmen? PAINED LOSERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us / Many Operatives Feared Killed As Gunmen Burn Station In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.