Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (25867 Views)

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by eleko1: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Dey force U to comment abi?.
kambee:
okey....so what should Nairalanders do? all dis mumu

topics seff....
undecided
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by abuhikmat(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/kidnap-i-slept-on-bare-ground-trekked-several-kilometres-falae/
Thank God that he is rescued alive but the Police should not be lying about the ransom that was paid.Another big problem we have is the Fulani herdsmen.The government should find a solution to it before they become another Book Haram.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Moheat(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Una just dey make noise say Fulani, Fulani no dey ever ask of ransom joor. 100m for dat matter. Fulani get bank account abi aw dem go take collect the money? and if it was Fulani herdsmen I know, he would have bn killed. There's more to the story joor, Una think say all of us na bolo abi

So Falae doesn't know what he's saying right? You have eyes but you cannot read. SW coward like you.

9 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dumodust(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

Quote Falae in that report saying Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him and go to the nearest bar to collect one chilled Orijin. Not all of us are stupid.

Please, carefully read the article again!!! And stop chasing shadows or whatever idea you have in your head

4 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by ilyas26(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/kidnap-i-slept-on-bare-ground-trekked-several-kilometres-falae/
Nigeria police claiming recognition for what they didn't do since 1960. If I hear say dem no pay ransom
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by sigmundfreud(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
I am very sure this is not the end of this...I just hope it won't blow into a full North- South crisis.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Themandator: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:
The truth will unfold some day. I can bet on my life this Fulani story is hogwash. In that report above it is crystal clear the mention of Fulani is the writer's opinion. There's no where Falae was quoted to have mentioned their name.
The Fulani nomad we know are not sophisticated enough to coordinate a kidnap, negotiate ransom and finally release a victim after this ransom has been paid. Except Fulani intellectuals have started cattle grazing jobs.
This is a pure syndicate job with a motive of creating and promoting ethnic animosity.

To whom brain is given sense is expected.... You should log on to YouTube and see if you can get the video of his return.... Even his family confirmed that the people that got in touch with them for the ransome were the same fulani just like those that invaded the farm.

6 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by alimarketer: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
4 days keh? I thought he was found two days after his kidnap.
But why are the yorubas quiet about the Fulani part of the story?
Because there are no criminal person called Fulani Herdsmen. What next, Fulani mechanics?
You Nigeria paint every event with tribal colours. Instead of treating it for what it was, ie kidnapping a Man by some criminals.

Rather the tribe of the kidnapper had become the focus, as if there are no kidnappings in other parts of your country.
One of the biggest challenges regarding security in Igboland for example is kidnapping. Was it done by Fulani herdsmen? Nupe meat sellers or Ijebu garri makers?

When a drug mule is caught, no one talks about the crime but the tribe of the person, when millions from that tribe probably do not know what a narcotic looks like.
Instead of this incident to be investigated properly and find the root cause, everybody including the IG, who may not even had any crime investigative experience himself is busy talking trash, And like most crimes, this could easily be an inside job, until another big shot is kidnapped.
Thousands are kidnapped each year and their families are left on their own without the privilege of having the president jumping in to assist.
Former Governor Udenwa' chief of staff was kidnapped and kept in captivity for over a year prior to the 2011 election. His family were left on their own. When he was eventually released after millions were paid in ransom, the man was never the same till this day, both mentally and physically.
Where would a Fulani herdsman put 100 million cash? How many knew what a million looks like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by ayindejimmy(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Only God can save us in this country.
So if the president does not give order this IG won't get on this feet and combat crime?
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Themandator: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Una just dey make noise say Fulani, Fulani no dey ever ask of ransom joor. 100m for dat matter. Fulani get bank account abi aw dem go take collect the money? and if it was Fulani herdsmen I know, he would have bn killed. There's more to the story joor, Una think say all of us na bolo abi

Boko Haram commercial arm is what is called herdsmen..... Ordinary cattle rearer don't need money for anything more than food.... Th4 balance goes to the Jihadist.... Start off by thinking, first.

5 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by lomprico(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
bokohalal:
Fulani herdsmen should be easy to locate unless something is wrong with the Police or the identity of the abductors is unknown.
No be small jazz those guys dey use o.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by omogin(f): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram all seem to be in one team

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by eleko1: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
We all knw that those cows do robbery to their cows rearing biz.What Akinyeleaa is saying is that the kidnap saga look arrangee abi wic language those bastards use to communicate/demand for that kind amount?How those pipu that pronounced pipty Naira take they speak queens English(abi wic kind lang dey take communicate their demand)remain mystery.All the same,we thank God for his safety release
Ola17:

Guy abeg shut up! All the money these Fulani men use in buying arms and ammunition, na for your backyard dem dey pluck am? Even Baba Falae himself confirmed they were Fulani herdsmen yet you dey here dey hide your head for sand sand. Na ode like you dey make those mumu y1bo boys call us cowards.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
bokohalal:
Fulani herdsmen should be easy to locate unless something is wrong with the Police or the identity of the abductors is unknown.

[size=18pt]PMB told his brothers to release Chief Olu Falae after FFK and I warned of the consequences, because we were about to give all the Fulani herdsmen 48 hours ultimatum to leave and vacate the south west, south-south and south east.
The police know where they are.
The Nigerian government is playing bloody politics with innocent lives.
The Hausa Fulani herdsmen have AK-47 guns and machine guns and PMS has not disarmed them and wasting time harassing Senator Bukola Saraki, because he is not the one they want as President of the Nigerian Senate.
Who is fooling whom?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=Endi post=38356091]After killing the Afonja and capturing Ilorin, Fulani now kidnaps Yoruba patriarchs for fun.

Cowardice is a curse.[/quote[
So when our own billionaire businessman, Chief Paul Okonkwo popularly known as Pokobros was kidnapped and held for weeks by his abductors, was it because we as a people are weak or because someone is kidnapping Igbo rich men for fun?
And what did you do Mr superman?
But I don't blame you, if the story was the other way round, some Yoruba that reasons like you will equally be spewing the same trash. That's the sad story of one Nigeria unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by nationwide1(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Why you de yan like this? Baba Falae himself said it was Fulani herdsmen and here you're trying to deviate people’s attention.

Do you know more than Baba Falae?

4 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by BobUg28(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Good one! At least let's hear that the police force has done some remarkable. IGP Arase has done something that worth giving credit.
This is the kind of news I always look forward to hear. Let there be a difference.
Baba I salute you for the order you gave them without waiting on the police to act in their own term.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by BobUg28(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Good one! At least let's hear that the police force has done some remarkable. IGP Arase has done something that worth giving credit.
This is the kind of news I always look forward to hear. Let there be a difference.
Baba I salute you for the order you gave them with waiting on the police to act in their own term.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Mekyno(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
4 days keh? I thought he was found two days after his kidnap.
But why are the yorubas quiet about the Fulani part of the story?
fulani men, their buhari political cohort's broda, who dey voted in? Okay ooh, Not too baaad
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by swedbase(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
sigmundfreud:
I am very sure this is not the end of this...I just hope it won't blow into a full North- South yoruba crisis.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by MyMentor: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Police is ur friend nt mine and says who self?
Police can only b ur friend if am d one (police).
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by modestdude(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Eziachi:

Because there are no criminal person called Fulani Herdsmen. What next, Fulani mechanics?
You Nigeria paint every event with tribal colours. Instead of treating it for what it was, ie kidnapping a Man by some criminals.

Rather the tribe of the kidnapper had become the focus, as if there are no kidnappings in other parts of your country.
One of the biggest challenges regarding security in Igboland for example is kidnapping. Was it done by Fulani herdsmen? Nupe meat sellers or Ijebu garri makers?

When a drug mule is caught, no one talks about the crime but the tribe of the person, when millions from that tribe probably do not know what a narcotic looks like.
Instead of this incident to be investigated properly and find the root cause, everybody including the IG, who may not even had any crime investigative experience himself is busy talking trash, And like most crimes, this could easily be an inside job, until another big shot is kidnapped.
Thousands are kidnapped each year and their families are left on their own without the privilege of having the president jumping in to assist.
Former Governor Udenwa' chief of staff was kidnapped and kept in captivity for over a year prior to the 2011 election. His family were left on their own. When he was eventually released after millions were paid in ransom, the man was never the same till this day, both mentally and physically.
Where would a Fulani herdsman put 100 million cash? How many knew what a million looks like?
You were actually making sense till you got to the last sentence where you made nonsense of the the sense.

Don't look down or belittle a fulani herdsman, no matter how shabbily or simply dressed he may look with his water bottle. Those herdsmen are millionaires and move about with their millions but woe betide you if try to rob them, they will transform you to one of their cows and make you graze on grass for eternity.

Also if you think they are not intelligent and sophisticated, know it that intelligence doesn't come with education. We have natural intelligence and criminal intelligence.

Moreover, they are well informed than you and i with their world wide receiver hanged over their necks. They listen to news, programmes, and probably know what kidnapping for ransom in Nigeria is, and how effective it can be carried out with arms.

6 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by DorisK(f): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
ah ah? why is he emphasising on the "barefloor" like it was the worst of all........ too bad with the police still VOWING as usual instead of doing something useful.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by jedyjedy(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2015
"He said that no ransom was paid and that nobody has been arrested."
Our IGP can lie for Africa.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by JoyPaulLaw(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2015
The questions on my mind are: 1. how did the police know he was going to be dropped at Owo. 2. Who are the people who collected the ransom from the politician's family?
Naija I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
modestdude:
You were actually making sense till you got to the last sentence where you made nonsense of the the sense.

Don't look down or belittle a fulani herdsman, no matter how shabbily or simply dressed he may look with his water bottle. Those herdsmen are millionaires and move about with their millions but woe betide you if try to rob them, they will transform you to one of their cows and make you graze on grass for eternity.

Also if you think they are not intelligent and sophisticated, know it that intelligence doesn't come with education. We have natural intelligence and criminal intelligence
and street intelligence, in my mums village in Abia state some Fulani herdsmen were caught with laptops and ipads in the bush. Now tell me what will a Fulani herdsman be doing with a laptop and IPad. Those people are more than what we think they are

4 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:

So who did? The igbos?
Are you Igbo?
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
175:

See this fear fear! cheesycheesy una too fear fulani for yoruba land. . .abi u wan tell me say u don't know fulani guys move with tons of cash from sales of cows on the go?

Receive this small wisdom!
The only time the İgbo rose against Hausa -Fulani , it led to the pogrom and the İgbo tribe was worsted & vanquished subsequently ; the two times the Yoruba rose against Hausa-Fulani they handed power over to Yoruba man namely Shonekan & Obasanjo . So who iş afraid of Fulani now? İ just pity the İgbo tribe...always looking to denigrate the Yoruba but never succeeding! We always got öne on you.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by alexlee50: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I pray your old man or grandpa shed weight through the same experience. You get what you wish for others.
u dey fear? Were you not the one who said it was weight shedding? Now someone has wished your father, or grandfather the same thing to shed weight , you are swearing. Can u now see that your initial response was insensitive, unnecessary and stupid? If u had nothing to say, why didn't u just keep quiet or leave the thread? Anyway u have shown us that u are a very stupid boy
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by MattChidi(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God you're back Oga grandpa.[i]Thank God you're back Oga grandpa.[/i]Thank God you're back Oga grandpa.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2015
The SAP man felt the pains and hustles of common man. Nigeria never recover from your Structural Adjustment Program. Thank God, you are ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State / Saraki, Orubebe ‘meet’ At CCT (PHOTO) / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.