Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. (52080 Views)

11 Years Old Indian Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Stephen Hawkins And Einstein / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Meister(m): 12:58am On Sep 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
Person don answer am already cheesy tongue
It's kinda stale though undecided

That's what a dummy would say
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by mrwiddy(m): 4:59am On Sep 26, 2015
MadCow1:
What's IQ?
mind ur signature!!! remember nairaland rule 12
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by krestup: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
The interesting thing about IQ is something that can be develop, it is a matter of how you think and how fast you can analyse the puzzle. One of the key things in improving IQ is reading, the more you read the more one become aware and knowledgeable. For those that like to improve their IQ you can read this
How To Increase Your IQ With A 7 Days Progam
How To Improve Your IQ by Your Lifestyle
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by amusadele: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Only u ask question, only u use another moniker answer am. Clap for yasef.
Perfect response. These are some of the reasons why I dislike anything electronic voting or surveys. It is all lies like apc
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Walexey:
26 letters of the alphabet.
7 wonders of the world,
7 days in a week
206 bones in the body
5 fingers of the hand
12 signs of the zodiac
52 cards in a pack.

Please bro, i want to be your friend outside Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2015
champ0621:

Are you Nigerian? Do you live in Nigeria? It is difficult, I think, for the Nigerian of above average intelligence to know that there are 6 bowls in an over, to be honest. The 18 holes in a golf course is slightly easier. But not bowls in an over.
I live in India.
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Walexey(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Please bro, i want to be your friend outside Nairaland.
I'll also like to make new friends.
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by kllinxman(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Peep's hv got brains... only answered 3..
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Gemc3(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
64 squares in a chessboard

[b]52 cunts in a _pussy grin

206 bones in your body.

5 fingers on a hand

26 letters in an alphabet

Friedplantain
[/b]

More like "Friedbrain" lukatew. grin
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gemc3:

More like "Friedbrain" lukatew. grin

What I do? sad
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Gemc3(f): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

What I do? sad
you haf spoil well well :p
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Gemc3(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

What I do? sad

you haf spoil well well tongue
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Gemc3:

you haf spoil well well tongue

Hahaha, I was spoilt before I was even born, na 'spoil' be my baptism name sef. grin

But you too haf spoil too. angry
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Gemc3(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hahaha, I was spoilt before I was even born, na 'spoil' be my baptism name sef. grin

But you too haf spoil too. angry

Which kain? tongue tongue tongue tongue. Innocentia na my first name.
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gemc3:

Which kain? tongue tongue tongue tongue. Innocentia na my first name.
Innocentia ko, innodental ni. If you are 'innocentia' then I' m also 'Saintcentia' grin

Between you and I who look more innocent? tongue tongue
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by Gemc3(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Innocentia ko, innodental ni. If you are 'innocentia' then I' m also 'Saintcentia' grin

Between you and I who look more innocent? tongue tongue

Hahahahahaaa! Saint Obi indeed. I give up. Lool cheesy na u be one and only Friedplantain the innocent. I throway salute.
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by sirkay147(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks

Go to the section your topic is about eg education, politics, fashion etc; click on create new topic at the top. Type and post your thread.[/quote]
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by jemype(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:
Seun is a millionaire, I doubt if he knows any of this
u are wise bruv
Re: Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. by jemype(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:
What's IQ?
jehovah shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU May Suspend Strike Today / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.