Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (39689 Views)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by secretsofpeace(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
marked10:
Is with sadness that report that Hajia Bilikisu Yusuf regarded as Northern Nigeria's first female Editor, died in the stampede that claimed 717 lives (death toll still rising) in Saudi Arabia yesterday September 24th. She will be remembered as one of the advocates of the 'Bring Back Our Girls' group.

May her soul rest in peace Amen and her family take heart on the demise of their daughter. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/sad-nigerian-female-journalist-among.html#sthash.P9LsY1Gh.dpuf

RIP to the dead
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by thespokenword: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
oh!So she too na BBOG.pitiful she no stay eat the fruit of her propaganda.any way sha make them try replace her with her family member

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by yetunsbay(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
holluwai:
Now why did she die? I mean those who can explain according to Muslim belief.
DESTINY by Allah

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
I main problem is that they don't have good security measures, 1.2m people rushing to go and stone the devil at the same,why won't there be a stampede. They have to overhaul their security measures.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by luvprince4real(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
homirefacuny:
RIP madam.... Pls greet 2Pac... Fela and Mandela for me.
so u ar saying dis woman is going to be in same place with 2pac and fela abi?
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by texazzpete(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
otunsman:
Abi!Islam is a double standard religion.

medics were also working round the clock to save those who died in the Synagogue collapse.

Would you say that's a good opportunity to mock Christianity too?
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by eligibility: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
ifeness:
Black people dying over an Arab god. smiley

Bitterness and animosity is flowing in your blood

أفﻻ تغقلون ؟
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
if the money spent annually on Hajj and Jerusalem travel and tour is spent on our economy, Nigeria won't remain the same again.
it is same people going every year, spending thousands or millions only to come back and meet our nation still in its ugly shape.
anyway RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
texazzpete:

medics were also working round the clock to save those who died in the Synagogue collapse.

Would you say that's a good opportunity to mock Christianity too?

dying in synagogue have nothing to do with your salvation, it doesn't help you go to heaven nor hell
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by crowther15(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
i'm thinking if pple wuld go mecca next yr.... wht is happening now has never happened b4...... saudi arabi pple dnt work incase u dnt knw buh they get daily bread from hajj money that our pple are paying......
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by eligibility: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Rayhut:
I main problem is that they don't have good security measures, 1.2m people rushing to go and stone the devil at the same,why won't there be a stampede. They have to overhaul their security measures.

I was there twice when over 7million pilgrims participated
in hajj without any casualty.
Please lets be objective in our submission.
The security was 99.9 % intact but most pilgrims don't adhere to instructions .
May Allah forgives the deceased ones اللهم امين

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Forwetinnah: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
..dem go stone Devil, Devil don stone dem back. Shiooor!! Some religious beliefs though, how would a sensible serpent like Satan be waiting for millions of people in Mecca to stone him?? Hian!! It is wa!!
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by waice6571: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
I don't understand religion any more.It is commonly said that it is best way for a muslim to enter aljannah(paradise,heaven) is to die in Mecca while observing hajj,why then were the medics trying to save those that were half dead and the injured.Why not just ignore and let them die to meet Allah?

They are doing that to avoid another stampede at the gate of Allah's paradise.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by eligibility: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
crowther15:
i'm thinking if pple wuld go mecca next yr.... wht is happening now has never happened b4...... saudi arabi pple dnt work incase u dnt knw buh they get daily bread from hajj money that our pple are paying......

Google and see the highest oil producing country in the world young student.
Its unfortunate that people contributes without having knowledge of the issue on ground . Be warned !
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by emezieokonkwo: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Bilik, R.I.P. Ngwanu nee Nike OMA.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by waice6571: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
viktor01:
Hmmmmm. *thinking*
What if you reach that side you come discover say it is all a lie, nothing like free ticket?

Tell them again and again. There's no short cut to Paradise!
Allah clearly promised all his followers hell fire and after they might have burnt to remain only the skull, then Allah himself will come searching for a mark at thier forehead before taking them to his paradise i.e lake of fire.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by makahlj2: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
Old people should be barred from attending Hajj .
RIP Bilikisu embarassed embarassed
And women.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by elvisdaniels(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Rip cry
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by pmc01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
I don't understand religion any more.It is commonly said that it is best way for a muslim to enter aljannah(paradise,heaven) is to die in Mecca while observing hajj,why then were the medics trying to save those that were half dead and the injured.Why not just ignore and let them die to meet Allah?

I'm really thinking of the most respectful manner to reply this your irrational post, but I'm still at a loss.

Why do Christians receive go through blood transfusion when the blood of Jesus is more than sufficient?

Why do human beings protect themselves from all forms of harm and even get treatment all in the name of avoiding death when death is inevitable for all?

I'm alarmed at this your level of dunceness, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by pmc01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
oluwaseyi000:

dying in synagogue have nothing to do with your salvation, it doesn't help you go to heaven nor hell

Why didn't 'Prophet Magic TB Joshua' simply wave his magic wand to save the casualties and heal the wounded? You're delusional my friend.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Youngsage: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
OK, so the mods and co probably forgot to move this thread to "Islam for Muslims", as the practice is. Hahaha
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by nusirat(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kullul nafsin zaikatul maut:
Every single creature must certainly test death at an appointed time by Allah (SWT).
The death of Professor Tijani El-miskin is indeed a great lost to the people of Bono and the nation at large. May his gentle soul rest in peace and all those who lost their lives in Thursday stampede in Mecca.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Cerebrum(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
waice6571:

They are doing that to avoid another stampede at the gate of Allah's paradise.

LMFAO! I just died
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by bxcode(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
adepiero:
What truth if I may ask?
JESUS
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by lilAZeeZ(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
may her gentle rest in peace
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by crowther15(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
eligibility:

Google and see the highest oil producing country in the world young student.
Its unfortunate that people contributes without having knowledge of the issue on ground . Be warned !
hahahahhahahahaha teacher mumu u dnt need to tell me that...... saudi arabians dnt work....u wont see them outside during the day buh only at nyt.... tell me who re those drilling d oil for them
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
717 people die for nothing going round a bleeping empty black box ... Ridiculous
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Very bad, may their souls rest in peace.

FTC
Chocolate cream

I have a feeling that the stampede was deliberately started so that people could go straight to heaven. Like one poor man's prayer. "God, Kukuma scatter this world make we start again" His intention be say, if dem start allover again, he fit become rich this time.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by Tedassie(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Repose in peace
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by sunsewa: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stoning the devil and the devil now stone back,really painful losing life that way,while a lot of empty mosques and churches begging for attendance in our various places,but to lavish govt funds for xtians and moslems pilgrims,where as God can be annexed any where.
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by baloney: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede by homirefacuny(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvprince4real:
so u ar saying dis woman is going to be in same place with 2pac and fela abi?

Are you God? All I know is they are all in the great beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.