Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone (630 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / My Hand-on Experience With Blackberry DTEK50 / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by abercrombie(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
I was thinking how i will downloads song because i watch some latest videos from mtv based last week'. I decided that the to strike up a plan cause my Android phone subscription has been exhausted. So i decided to use my elder sister phone which is BlackBerry Bold5....to cut it show

By yesterday night i woke up to use hey own phone causes she's on BIS subscription. So i woke by 3am nd took the phone but to my surprise it on password so i try using her names, but it didnt work i try her former p word 2 all to no avail... The worst thing about BlackBerry is that it keep on showing me enter "BlackBerry" to continue which i did nd i keep trying different passwords which am familiar that she uses till i try up to 4times the last one says "final attempt" i was clad that if i try the last one it will just say i should wait for 30secs onlike Android which did so.

So as i type the last incorrect password to my greatest shock ever it just display "wipe all information" i thought maybe it the password that will wipe out nd i will continue but it didn't it just show me blank nd later white screen as was still baffled that it show me white for up to 30minute i said to my self "my don enter gbegey today" it start loading percentage nd later it open nd low n behold everything had been wiped out i just cant control my self i jejely drop her phone nd went back to sleep. Since then i pretend i didn't know about it but my mind is still bothering me and i sworn ever not to touch the stupid BlackBerry. I take this time to write to you guys that BlackBerry is the worst phone ever

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by Mrbigman1(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Ole, dem don catch u.

No go use ur dead android phone.

Lwkmd
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by Oyetboy(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
chai see how the op just bombed and buried English language cry
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by sats: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
this is the worst post i have seen on nairaland, i could barely read it and still dont know why the op bothered to make the post
"blackberry is the worst phone"
yeah right
blackberry venice is coming
android and bb os together in one phone
playstore and all
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by Whizpeter(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Are you always this dumb?
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by henry007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
sats:
this is the worst post i have seen on nairaland, i could barely read it and still dont know why the op bothered to make the post
"blackberry is the worst phone"
yeah right
blackberry venice is coming
android and bb os together in one phone
playstore and all
Apparently it's now Blackberry Priv
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by Baroba(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Well you can't say bb is the worst phone ever based on what you did.. The ten password attempt is a security measure aimed at folks like you assessing other people's device. I hope you sis backed up her data on a PC..
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by donMIG(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hehehe....i laff jore!
Sorry ko
Ol ur songs movies...
Beta thank god no b game freak u fo wipe him fone...him for just murder u
Re: My Experience!!! With Blackberry Phone by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Lg G2 Screen Touch / MTN Sim Registration: Crowd At Rock View Hotel In Owerri / Mtn Sim Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.