Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. (1524 Views)

Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
To My Dear Ladies... Not All Men are liars, Cheaters, Useless And heart-breakers. If you believe All Men are 'Bad' all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. There is something wrong with you. NO MAN IS PERFECT. I repeat, 'NO MAN IS PERFECT'. If you Want a perfect man, You will have to do a Genesis Chapter And make him out of Clay and breathe life to him. And even then, Chances are, He may still disappoint. You won't get a Man if you focus on some pretty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards. Your perfect man is out there. He may not look like what you wan't or expect, But if you give him a Chance, the two of you will find Joy, Companionship And completion like you have never thought possible. REMEMBER, everybody can love a Rose but it takes a great heart to include the Thorns. Wish you the Best in your quest for a partner. #Nwanneka_Uloma (Saefaier neky)
Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
NwannekaUloma:
To My Dear Ladies... Not All Men are liars, Cheaters, Useless And heart-breakers. If you believe All Men are 'Bad' all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. There is something wrong with you. NO MAN IS PERFECT. I repeat, 'NO MAN IS PERFECT'. If you Want a perfect man, You will have to do a Genesis Chapter And make him out of Clay and breathe life to him. And even then, Chances are, He may still disappoint. You won't get a Man if you focus on some pretty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards. Your perfect man is out there. He may not look like what you wan't or expect, But if you give him a Chance, the two of you will find Joy, Companionship And completion like you have never thought possible. REMEMBER, everybody can love a Rose but it takes a great heart to include the Thorns. Wish you the Best in your quest for a partner. #Nwanneka_Uloma (Saefaier neky)
Try me neky!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by SenhorSean(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Men can be loyal but not perfect

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Kingsasian(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
SenhorSean:
Men can be loyal but not perfect
EXACTLY....SO ON POINT.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by sinaj(f): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
True say

3 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Etetejake(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
U just nailed it. If u want a perfect man then prepare to wage war against heaven conquer Jesus and u will have your perfect man.

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect".. by Greatzeus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most people have a misconception about marriage,its after they are in they now realised that its not what they had envisioned.Read the words on the picture below for proper understanding

(1) (Reply)

5 / Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} / Photos: Nigerians Set Chris Brown Facebook Page On Fire After......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.