Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (55144 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by danduchi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
These dudes should just forget about the past and help each other...they need themselves from all indications

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by missdebs(f): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
oga titus finally coming back to his senses
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by prittyboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
FAKE
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by clepaul: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
good one
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by sonnie10: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and what is funny abt that uuuh? Loling as if you are even smilling.

Lolest
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by LordOfTheWeed: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
that looks photo-shopped
Yea, i know it's photoshopped, i was only flippant about that.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by jimi4us: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
hensben:
Delta and Yoruba boy doing big things in Naija music industry.
click like if you believe this guy is a fool and rapist

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by IceDude(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
I thought it was Wike and Amaechi, nai for make sense pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Tuneshypedotcom: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are you an upcoming artiste and you need a massive social media/online music promotion at a cheap rate and also do you need a personal promoter? Contact

Whatsapp: 07062979307
BBM: 58FD1A08
CALL: 07062979307

100% Gauranteed...
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by ATMC(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Heeya...the hug means a lot to D'banj, he had to close eyes. #sointimatesmiley
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by mimicious(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:
The way guys relate after having a misunderstanding is different from the way ladies do.

#JustSaying

#fact

We carry things like fed government
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by agarawu23(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
Jollyjoy:
Will that change the fact that buhari is yet to fulfill his promise of curbing bokoharam in 100days?;(;(;(shocked
[/s] this now your ringing tone since 3days. undecided

When will you come with something new ?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Will that change the fact that buhari is yet to fulfill his promise of curbing bokoharam in 100days?;(;(;(shocked
??
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:
The way guys relate after having a misunderstanding is different from the way ladies do.

#JustSaying
Must you bring 'the way ladies do' into this jeez

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by IceDude(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
danduchi:
These dudes should just forget about the past and help each other...they need themselves from all indications
To be honest Oga Titus needs him more
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by baloney: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
wetin d bottle come dey pocket for. wetin dbanj & Don jazzy dey advertize.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by wildchild1: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
nice one koko master

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by macminista(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
U need to go buy sense. .why u post a photo shopped pic?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by hensben(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
click like if you believe this guy is a fool and rapist
Click like if you think this guy is a sadist and take everything serious.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Vick4rill(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
It's none of my business....

Read my signature pls wink
your signature too is none of my bussiness
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by kestolove95(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dix is bad for korede and reekado's career if dey shud cumback 2gethr
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by blackpanda: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Eyah

I wish they get back together.

Cos dbanj has totally been wiped out
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
LOOOL

D U M B Photoshopped pic. Where is Don Jazzy's right hand? How do you explain the bottle & can of star hanging on a suit, thereby disobeying the law of gravity?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Enesi47: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Biafra people,did you vote for him? Are you guys still part of nigeria?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by ModiKen(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Must you bring 'the way ladies do' into this jeez

No its not a must that I bring in "the way ladies do", just wanted to state the obvious.

You know I said the truth hence u re annoyed.

BTW, Madam Phyno abeg stay ur lane. grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by MuyiRano(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm D'banj, it's Don Jazzy again.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by agarawu23(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
Vick4rill:
your signature too is none of my bussiness
[/s]No wonder God isn't answering your prayers (no offense) sad
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by missKiffy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:

#JustSaying
You are more than correct
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
okooloyun1:
They hug in front of korede so?
I just tire...
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]No wonder God isn't answering your prayers (no offense) sad
Ouch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.