Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (55126 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by holluwai(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bring back mohits! cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by preciousMI1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don jazzy nd Dbanj shared a passionate hug in front of reekado and koredo... REALLY?? Why still share it on nairaland's FP??
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by gozand: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
urgent employment
CLEANERS WANTED
SEND CV TO: gozand@ymail.com
or call: 08062403823
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Vick4rill(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]No wonder God isn't answering your prayers (no offense) sad
look at dis slowpoke i jst hit an appointment i ve been after for months yesternite nd u re here making noise u tink God is a hypocrite lyk u. Hw can i give money to sumbody wit out knowing the authencity of his story even the book of proverb state that if u are doing good make sure u knw who is benefiting frm it.ur saying that God does not answer my prayers is senseless and jugemental u neither know me nor the life am livingsad
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:

No its not a must that I bring in "the way ladies do", just wanted to state the obvious.

You know I said the truth hence u re annoyed.

BTW, Madam Phyno abeg stay ur lane. grin
It's not the truth and I'm not annoyed grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dbanj's career is dwindling.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well,i was there

Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fortyfied sponsored by Star. Star bottles/cans everywhere even in D Banj's pocket.

Now my point is ...

These dudes are definitely high as D Banj thinks he's hugging Amber Rose while Don Jazzy thinks he's unto Onome.

Only the gentle Korede be like "But Oga Jazzy ... are you alright?"

well ki lo kan mi?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by MuyiRano(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
otunsman:
Dbanj's career is dwindling.
Point of correction...... Music career and not his career
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by greatiyk4u(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Will that change the fact that buhari is yet to fulfill his promise of curbing bokoharam in 100days?;(;(;(shocked

Same way u can't keep d promise u made 2 ur family 2 always remain a good n decent gal...........
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by tommyrayrich(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
i want em back. cool duo tho...
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
MuyiRano:
Point of correction...... Music career and not his career
k Mr perfect.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin the power of Beer
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Chocboyslim: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
So Make we fly #mtchew
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by wristbangle: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Will that change the fact that buhari is yet to fulfill his promise of curbing bokoharam in 100days?;(;(;(shocked

This orobo girl mouth too dey spill shit sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by WailingWailer00(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
It's none of my business....

Read my signature pls wink
You believe there's no God but Allah the terrorist grin
Nice signature undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Y is Korede and Jazzy rooking at demselves like that? Abi Kore Na Jazzy gurl? As in e replace dbanj. These celebrities sef
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by dotcomnamename: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:

[size=30pt]If na me or someone else post this comment, the moderator will ban me or the person and they will say their ban is the fact that the above comment is off-topic.

Smh[/size]
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by 400billionman: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
How e take affect sallah ?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by olumyde5(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=32pt]Guys this data guy is fraud. Mods should please take note he's disguising under a new NAME, his old account have been banned, don't fall for this!!!. The Same guy Purekings=Datagingles [/size]

Purekings:
Better that way, hpe d banj doesn't hv interior motives

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2895171_night_jpega8a1676e51cf8a95e724e34167aedf71

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2895295_screenshot20150925135925_jpeg411133c23cd48c6af60ab64e70547959
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Romanticboy1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
should it be in their back before?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by abiambo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dbanj close eye, while don jazzy dey look him boys like make una See this nigga oh
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by missteph(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
people get mouth shai, donjazzy's facial expression tells a different thing entirely like. dude do sharp sharp ;Dpeople get mouth shai, donjazzy's facial expression tells a different thing entirely like. dude do sharp sharp, 14years/
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Sacramento4real(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
It's none of my business....

Read my signature pls wink
your signature is none of our business.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Rotimi47: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guys don high big time.
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by presidentitotoh: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
This picture is photoshoped nau...hiia!..abi will d-banj be putting can star and water bottle in his pocket??..na wa ooo
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
dotcomnamename:

[size=30pt]If na me or someone else post this comment, the moderator will ban me or the person and they will say their ban is the fact that the above comment is off-topic.

Smh[/size]
undecided
you want me banned?shocked
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] this now your ringing tone since 3days. undecided

When will you come with something new ?
lollll ooo u noticed?
Re: Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
wristbangle:

This orobo girl mouth too dey spill shit sha cheesy cheesy
who be orobo?ask agarawu23 if i no slim pass door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys N71m new Mercedes maybach S650 (photos) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.