Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

When All You Have Is God,then He Is All You Need. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When All You Have Is God,then He Is All You Need. (693 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say My "God My God Why Have You Forsaken Me?" / Think Big, Is this the Best From A God? Then I Choose Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When All You Have Is God,then He Is All You Need. by adeademolaa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
WHEN GOD IS ALL YOU HAVE,THEN HE IS ALL YOU NEED.
#
#Show #Us #God and he is #sufficient for #Us.
#
Corrie ten Boom was once asked by her audience ''How do you know God is enough?'' she replied ''Until there's nothing left but God.''
How much of God you have is how much of him you show. Your level of acquitance with Him depicts how much you know of Him. While some regard Him as someone to call on in times of need, others sees him as all that matters in times of need as well as plenitude.
A man once quipped that 'Satan does't care what we worship, as long as we don't worship God.
As long as we dn't realize that all we need above any other thing is God,we would always be a pawn on the devils chess board.
Philip understanding the essence of having God when he said 'Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.''
This is what it means to Have God.
#Having God is being in the will of God, not in His way.
#Having God is getting into the habit of dealing with God about everything.
#Having God is putting our trust in Him completely.
Consider the words of W.H. Atken when he said ''Lord take my lips and speak through them ; take my mind and think through it; take my heart and set it on fire.'' This reflected the fact that all those who we read on the pages of the Holy Book are those who let God walk through them, they let Him lead the way.
Because you have him:
All things are possible ''you can do all things through Him.''
You have more than enough ''he will supply all your needs as regards his riches in glory....''
You have nothing to fear'' he hath given you the spirit of power,love and of a sound mind''
There is no room for doubt '' God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith''
Never again will you confess defeat "God ..always causeth us to triumph in Christ.''
Never again will you proclaim bondage for '' where the spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty.''
His strenght is make manifest in our weakness, He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above what we think or imagined...Psalm 35:27 declares that God is always a plus factor. He is never a disadvantage to you. He is always an asset. When everything else fails, when promises are tainted, when hope is lost and it seems as if heaven will fall, if you have HIM, you have everything infact you need nothing else.
To this end, a wise Bible teacher once said, “Sooner or later God will bring self-sufficient people to the place where they have no resource but
Him—no strength, no answers, nothing but Him. Without God’s help, they’re sunk.”
He then told of a despairing man who confessed to his pastor, “My life is really in bad shape.” “How bad?” the pastor inquired.
Burying his head in his hands, he moaned, “I’ll tell you how bad—all I’ve got left is God.” The
pastor’s face lit up. “I’m happy to assure you that a person with nothing left but God has more than enough for great victory!.''
#
Writer
Sayo Ademola

1 Like

Re: When All You Have Is God,then He Is All You Need. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks for the inspiration bro... Dear God, i thank you for my life continually.
Re: When All You Have Is God,then He Is All You Need. by benELOHIM7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lord help me depend on you!

(1) (Reply)

Dhanteras Photos Images Wallpaper Free Downlaod For Facebook Whatsapp / Nigerian Pastors, Stop Organising 'Special Prayers' For Spinsters / Is This Type Of Girl In Your Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.