Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them (2111 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why Ladies Likes Guys Fighting Over Them.

We all know to satisfy a lady is one nut job, which doesn't come easy, and for a lady who has got some beauty in one way or the other, you are going to have to contend for her.

Many guys had fight and even killed just to prove their love for a lady, but the most common one is fighting other suitors to emerge the winner; one who love her most, and ladies sure do love the whole drama, believe it.

Do you know in Africa and even in Nigeria, there was a time men wrestle themselves just to get married to a maiden or to prove worthy of a princess ?
Now you know, its part of some traditions all over the world, and yound maidens wait immpatiently for such events, why you would ask, right ?

Well below are just six fact out of many reasons ladies love it when they know guys are fighting over them.

1. It makes them feel important.
Ladies go crazy over funny things and derives happiness over silly things, so don't be surprised when a lady feels so important when two or more guys fights over her, she is definitely going to be feeling like a celebrity, you know.

2. It Boost their ego.
When guys fight over a lady it means shes gat something worth the drama, either she is beautiful and sexy or rich and famous, which ever it is, then shes gat some ego, and having guys fight over her just simply increases it.

3. They love the drama.
Ladies just love to watch a good show, and fighting over her is one bluck buster she would never want to miss, not even to save the world.

4. They enjoy such moments.
There is never a time a lady feels more happier than when she knows a couple of guys are interested in her to the point of breaking eachothers head.

5. It makes them Hot.
Many ladies would shy away from this truth but they know its true, its sensual to them.

6. They always crave Attention.
We all know ladies are attenntion seekers, and a fight over them would definitely call the crowd, so she pose for it, takes a selfie and feel on top of the world.

At this junction i drop my pen.
Guys feel free to add more points, and ladies share with us, how you would feel knowing some guys are fight over you.
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by naijaboiy: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by McCarlito(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
What's the need fighting for a girl when I've watched different ladies fight over me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
But I like watching the fight the other way round

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
What's the need fighting for a girl when I've watched different ladies fight over me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin hahaha nice one bro but some guys do fight over ladies, and its not that they are not good looking or poor.
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
majamajic:
But I like watching the fight the other way round

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, chic fight, nothing beats it
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by jonaifame22(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
In as mch as I love my bae, I'll neva fight for her, my bible tells me that " the battle is the lord's, and also the lord shall fight her battles while I hold my peace

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Aminat508(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
In as mch as I love my bae, I'll neva fight for her, my bible tells me that " the battle is the lord's, and also the lord shall fight her battles while I hold my peace

kikiki Lol, Lwkm ooo
you just gat me laughing real hard, you are very funny, so you can't be a Bruno Mars; catch a granade for ya, abi ?

Don't let that your bae see this or she might leave you, ladies love it when we fight over or for them
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by jonaifame22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, Lwkm ooo
you just gat me laughing real hard, you are very funny, so you can't be a Bruno Mars; catch a granade for ya, abi ?

Don't let that your bae see this or she might leave you, ladies love it when we fight over or for them
bruno wat? Catch wat? I ain't catching nada,
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmm

i was expecting more, since you no add to your mention.
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
bruno wat? Catch wat? I ain't catching nada,

kikiki wicked guy, hope your bea is not an NLer
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki wicked guy, hope your bea is not an NLer
nah she ain't
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy

shey you know you put me on ''Its coming'' since yesterday, the Bluetooth is still on o cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Aminat508(f): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

shey you know you put me on ''Its coming'' since yesterday, the Bluetooth is still on o cheesy

#shamuelonechance grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
nah she ain't

No wonder, its guys like you that would kickbox all the guys on her street, you come dey form for here tongue
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:

#shamuelonechance grin tongue

ehen, 1-0 tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol, maybe some ladies. I wouldn't wanna be part of that mess. I'm a one man woman cool

She's ain't fighting over no guy either.
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by majamajic(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, chic fight, nothing beats it

yea ,one of the qualities of public compound grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe some ladies. I wouldn't wanna be part of that mess. I'm a one man woman cool

She's ain't fighting over no guy either.

Lol, but what if they are just admirers, hoping to be your Man
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
majamajic:

yea ,one of the qualities of public compound grin grin grin

Laughing real hard @ the bolded
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by majamajic(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

Laughing real hard @ the bolded

Yes na, especially after inner wears shopping. They will start looking for trouble up and down. cheesy grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, but what if they are just admirers, hoping to be your Man

That's their business because even the "winner" of the fight, will still walk away a loser. What kind of childish nonsense is that? And what do they take me for to make me the prize of their ghetto duel?

Don't get me wrong, I like a guy that knows how to fight like the next girl. However, what makes it a yay or a nay for me depends on the circumnstances that led to it. If he's defending me then that's super hot grin I'd tag in too because nobody is about to hurt my man while I'm standing there. It's on, honey! Tag team match cheesy Other than that, I don't have time for a rooster fight over me. It's embarrassing & an unwanted attention.
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

i was expecting more, since you no add to your mention.
I actually didn't have anything to add that time. So I booked space to modify later. smiley
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's their business because even the "winner" of the fight, will still walk away a loser. What kind of childish nonsense is that? And what do they take me for to make me the prize of their ghetto duel?

Don't get me wrong, I like a guy that knows how to fight like the next girl. However, what makes it a yay or a nay for me depends on the circumnstances that led to it. If he's defending me then that's super hot grin I'd tag in too because nobody is about to hurt my man while I'm standing there. It's on, honey! Tag team match cheesy Other than that, I don't have time for a rooster fight over me. It's embarrassing & an unwanted attention.

okay Lol, love the ''tag team match'' part cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

I actually didn't have anything to add that time. So I booked space to modify later. smiley

Yeah i noticed, reason why i was expecting.
When next are we getting another short story ? Hope the exam is running well
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
majamajic:

Yes na, especially after inner wears shopping. They will start looking for trouble up and down. cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

okay Lol, love the ''tag team match'' part cheesy

Hahaha. Yes! You beef with him, you beef with me tongue
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by shumuel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Yes! You beef with him, you beef with me tongue

'smiles' smiley hope you are skilled, so i can count on you, knowing you gat my back when NLers comes with thier eFights and bashings
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

'smiles' smiley hope you are skilled, so i can count on you, knowing you gat my back when NLers comes with thier eFights and bashings

Hahaha. I never fought a single physical fight in my life but for someone I love, I'd really turn up grin
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah i noticed, reason why i was expecting.
When next are we getting another short story ? Hope the exam is running well
Lol,,i'm done with my exams. cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Likes It When Guys Fights Over Them by morethanadoll(f): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
It seems like most of the women in Nigeria wear the pants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Deativating My NL Account / Which Of These Romancelanders Is Sensible & Worthy Enough To Spend A Night With? / Why Condoms Are 'bad' For You On Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.