Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2603544 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:
Good Morning Everyone. Glory be to God. I picked up our passports and COPR today. I want to specially thank Duppy who took out time to answer all my questions, even at odd hours..lol. Zimex and to everyone else who contributed in making my Canadian dream a reality. May God bless you all richly.
Congrats. Godspeed as you continue your Canada dreams.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:
Good Morning Everyone. Glory be to God. I picked up our passports and COPR today. I want to specially thank Duppy who took out time to answer all my questions, even at odd hours..lol. Zimex and to everyone else who contributed in making my Canadian dream a reality. May God bless you all richly.

Congrats dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:
Congrats Nadina......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by meta4(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Congrats. I pray to be in your shoes soonest. Go and explore Canada.

jugzy:

Congrats Nadina......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:

I came back to congratulate you again. I claim the same speed and favour your application received in Jesus Name. Amen....I will share my testimony soon. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:

Congrats dear...I tap into your blessing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wealthkata: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks so much
zandora:

You don't need to know anyone in Canada in order to qualify to apply for PR. On the other hand, if you want to go via the provincial nomination route then some provinces will require you to have ties to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:

Congrats to you Nadina.

I noticed your AOR was 10th April and now you have COPR making it 9 weeks of PR processing.
You are OK oh! And I wish you the best. Please don't forget to come back here to assist other with their questions oh! I trust you. Oya, next is ticket and luggages tinz.

Me too I tap into the anointing oh! ITA 6th May.

My AOR was 8th June as UK PCC and getting a card to pay 5 people Application fee and RPRF at once slowed me a little.

All the best dear..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby31: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
beyunce:

When you request to attend you don't get the auto reply email.I got a reply to attend and I was asked to register. Even though I already did, a
nyways, I went ahead and registered again to avoid stories that touch, and I got the auto reply with my submission Id.

Hello beyunce,

Thank you for sharing as much information as you can and for answering questions.

Please i would really appreciate it if you can please send me the specific link where i can also register for the information session in dubai. i sent them a mail requesting permission to attend the session and i got a response asking me to go ahead and apply on the web page they sent. However, i have searched all trough but can't seem to find specifically where to register.

Please help with this. Thank you so very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ruby31:

Hello beyunce,

Thank you for sharing as much information as you can and for answering questions.

Please i would really appreciate it if you can please send me the specific link where i can also register for the information session in dubai. i sent them a mail requesting permission to attend the session and i got a response asking me to go ahead and apply on the web page they sent. However, i have searched all trough but can't seem to find specifically where to register.

Please help with this. Thank you so very much.
http://livinginnb.ca
Register for the 19th, other dates for Dubai are filled up already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
superchi:

Congrats to you Nadina.

I noticed your AOR was 10th April and now you have COPR making it 9 weeks of PR processing.
You are OK oh! And I wish you the best. Please don't forget to come back here to assist other with their questions oh! I trust you. Oya, next is ticket and luggages tinz.

Me too I tap into the anointing oh! ITA 6th May.

My AOR was 8th June as UK PCC and getting a card to pay 5 people Application fee and RPRF at once slowed me a little.

All the best dear..

My AOR wasn't even 10th April. It was 21st April. We received passport request on the 19th of May. Our story is just a testimony and miracle. I really want to encourage everyone here , put your trust in God. God is able to do the unexplainable and unimaginable. Indeed,He is a miracle working God.
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. Your own testimony is next in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
My AOR wasn't even 10th April. It was 21st April. We received passport request on the 19th of May. Our story is just a testimony and miracle. I really want to encourage everyone here , put your trust in God. God is able to do the unexplainable and unimaginable. Indeed,He is a miracle working God.
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. Your own testimony is next in Jesus name. Amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
nadina:

Nadina, it's indeed a miracle. AOR 21st April?

The VO must be a very efficient person couple with the fact that you turn in a complete and well organized document.

I just want to let you know that I have tapped unto your anointing already.

MyCIC updated just now to Medical passed.

From your experience what do you think will be next?

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good Evening Naira Landers!
Please I need your advice. I am a Doctor of Optometry (schooled in Nigeria), with MSc and NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (both in UK). I am currently in Nigeria and want to start the process for Canada Express Entry. My Questions are:
1. Do i have to evaluate both my undergraduate and masters degree?
2.if yes, do i do them separately as the 2 degrees are not from same school or country?
3. What option is best? the WES basic or WES ICAP? course by course evaluation or document by document evaluation?
4. Do I also need to evaluate the NEBOSH Diploma? Its a professional course.

I really can't rap my head around it. I would really appreciate your responses. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Habeeb521(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good Day people
I have been hearing about this express entry, I was wondering if an experienced ND holder can apply ( mechanical engineering , 1 year experience in an oil exploration company with hands on real experience )
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olurotimi1: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry to ask people I just got nominated by Manitoba and I was instructed to apply thru paper based. My question is do I need to submit my WES report with my application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chifylo: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good evening everyone,

Thanks for all your contributions and advice. God bless you all.

Please I'm a medical doctor, I started the express entry process not long ago. I just submitted my credentials for educational assessment, however, going through this thread, I realized that instead of sending my degree certificate, I requested that my school send my transcript to MCC ( i saw that as one of the documents i could send in "physicians apply" website). Meanwhile, i have sent other necessary documents by courier to MCC, but they are yet to receive my transcript from the school.

Please do I still need to send my degree certificate or will my medical school transcript suffice at this stage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olurotimi1: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
zandora:

The copy you see online is different from that you receive via post because the one online is the abbreviated report. Therefore you can only use the copy posted to you to apply (you need to scan the original). When you receive the report, there would be a cover page and the assessment page, scan both to be on the safe side.
have just been nominated by Manitoba and it's paper based can I submit WES report or its not necessary with paper based application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by steffanym(f): 2:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Good Evening Naira Landers!
Please I need your advice. I am a Doctor of Optometry (schooled in Nigeria), with MSc and NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (both in UK). I am currently in Nigeria and want to start the process for Canada Express Entry. My Questions are:
1. Do i have to evaluate both my undergraduate and masters degree?
2.if yes, do i do them separately as the 2 degrees are not from same school or country?
3. What option is best? the WES basic or WES ICAP? course by course evaluation or document by document evaluation?
4. Do I also need to evaluate the NEBOSH Diploma? Its a professional course.

I really can't rap my head around it. I would really appreciate your responses. Thanks!

1. I dont think you need to evaluate your b.sc as your masters already gives you a higher point, so just evaluating your masters would be enough
2. you need a document by document evaluation and wes icap is definitely the option to go for
3. I dont think you need to evaluate this diploma since you already have a masters, as this masters gives the second highest point after a Ph.D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 4:45am On Jun 14, 2016
olurotimi1:
have just been nominated by Manitoba and it's paper based can I submit WES report or its not necessary with paper based application

If you already have it, I'll suggest that you send it along with your application. Sino doesn't require it but then Manitoba may just do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2016
chifylo:
Good evening everyone,

Please I'm a medical doctor, I started the express entry process not long ago. I just submitted my credentials for educational assessment, however, going through this thread, I realized that instead of sending my degree certificate, I requested that my school send my transcript to MCC ( i saw that as one of the documents i could send in "physicians apply" website). Meanwhile, i have sent other necessary documents by courier to MCC, but they are yet to receive my transcript from the school.

Please do I still need to send my degree certificate or will my medical school transcript suffice at this stage?

I will suggest that you scan your degree certificate to your school and request that it is sent alongside your transcript. As for your school, try and locate a contact person so as to expedite the process for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suraj1st: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2016
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 applications.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by powermike9999: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Double congrats Nadina. May God grant u greater speed in Canada. Just like sum1 said, dont forget to be a resource to d house based on ur experience. Congrats.

nadina:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flakkyk1: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2016
suraj1st:
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 applications.

@ suraj1st please share the Link its not on their site thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rheginarh(f): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2016
a.

Thank you for your responses, God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Biobobs: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2016
chifylo:
Good evening everyone,

For your MCC evaluation of credentials,you would need to have sent a copy of your medical certificate certified by a notary public. Mcc would then verify the certificate from your school.
But no worries,I think you should just wait for the reply from MCC after reviewal of the docs u submitted. They would tell u if u still need to resubmit d certificate via post or email .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby31: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2016
beyunce:

http://livinginnb.ca
Register for the 19th, other dates for Dubai are filled up already.

Thank you beyunce. I was able to figure it out eventually. Apparently, the issue was that the date i picked (11th) had been fully booked which was why the link was directing me to someplace else. 19th was the only one available for Dubai like you said. Thanks again. Good luck with it. Hopefully we would see!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Ruby31:

Thank you beyunce. I was able to figure it out eventually. Apparently, the issue was that the date i picked (11th) had been fully booked which was why the link was directing me to someplace else. 19th was the only one available for Dubai like you said. Thanks again. Good luck with it. Hopefully we would see!
Yw and Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TeesMom: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suraj1st: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program-new/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

@flakkyk, they av remodified their site. Above link is d new link to maximum number of sinp application. So u can log in to your SINP account and summit your application for saskatchewan express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lalaska(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lalaska:
Were you able to submit

I cant

It seems like they are having some kind of technical glitch. Keep trying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.