Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605090 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by powermike9999: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
@hartson pls can u help with RCIC correct address. If any1 also has it u can pls drop it to help a brother in need.

Has any1 been in this situation before? Pls how did u handle it? Pls help

hartson:

I disagree with you on this bro.Reference letters can't be addressed to the above address except you want it thrown into the trash can.is it not better the complainant get the correct address of RCIC which is totally responsible for EE applications intake since the employer don't want to address it appropriately.beside reference letters are not meant to be addressed to anybody except in very difficult situation as above.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gonon: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello House, I need your help. I have been trying to pay for my transcripts to be sent, from my UK uni, to WES using Access Bank Mastercard but I keep getting this error message "The client IP has been blacklisted due to repeated authorization failures".

Please, how do I resolve this issue so I can pay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteannie02: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello everyone, please what's the latest with oinp, has Ontario commenced nomination of people with 400 and above yet, sorry, I have been away for a while
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Funny Naija employers! Pls it should be addressed to 'To Whom It May Concern' and not IRCC (not RCIC, as hartson typed).
Besides, which address would one use for IRCC? Canada, Nigeria or where?

Bro Powermike, pls try to 'convince' whoever is in charge of drafting the letter that this is the standard and no address should be on the letter.

powermike9999:
@hartson pls can u help with RCIC correct address. If any1 also has it u can pls drop it to help a brother in need.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2016
You said you have evaluated your credentials but i'm not sure how you did that and why you wanna send your transcript to WES after doing that.
Unfortunately, you may not be able to create a profile for EE on CIC until you have sat for IELTS and gotten a result.
As per PNP, you could check if you qualify or will qualify for the categories in BC. Here is the BC PNP link:

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program

OFFICIALAEL:
Hello all,
I have evaluated my credentials
My questions are 1. Do I send my transcript to Wes and sit for IELTS before creating my profile on CIC
2. Which province will you suggest I apply to for PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dejilale: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
@bbpin, Doggy and others,
pls i am finding it difficult to register on mon projet quebec, kindly help a brother pls (08062136379). kindly beep me and i will call back to be asking for the procedure. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chizzybaby247: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
ok thanks so much guys
dupyshoo:
If you studied a 5 year course, then the total number of university academic years is 5. It is possible, you are a bit confused because you stayed in school for more than 5 years due to strike action. I can relate with that as well cos I spent almost 7 years for a 5 year course due to strike actions. It still does not change the fact that the total academic years you used is 5 years.

Which tool are you using to check your eligibility?

You can try this tool as it will tell you the steps to take after completion of the questionnaire.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/cometocanada.asp

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2016
iphie25:

Pls click on this link to download.
Good luck guys wink

IELTS prep link, if it is still up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
GrandCommander:

Is it not better to address the letter "To Whom It May Concern" instead of worrying yourself about the address to use.
The guy mentioned that his employer refused to address as such so he has no option than to address it to CIC.Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gymme:
Funny Naija employers! Pls it should be addressed to 'To Whom It May Concern' and not IRCC (not RCIC, as hartson typed).Hey,Get my message clear.The acceptable format is To Whomever It May Concern but the dude complained that his employer turned down his appeal to address it as stated above therefore he has no option than to find an address to give to the employer.
Besides, which address would one use for IRCC? Canada, Nigeria or where?I have misplaced the paper where I wrote FSW immigration Addresses.I know one of the address is at Nova Scotia.

Bro Powermike, pls try to 'convince' whoever is in charge of drafting the letter that this is the standard and no address should be on the letter.It seems he has done but no way.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mine was addressed to "To whom it may concern". However, I think you can just address it to:

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

This is where all PR application go to first before it is either sent to local Visa Offices or Central Processing Centre in Ottawa.

powermike9999:
Please i need a response to my earlier post. HELP!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
powermike9999:

Use the link to get a suitable address to channel your reference letters(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp)

Case processing centres
Offices that process applications

The case processing centres (CPCs), the centralized intake office (CIO), and the Operations Support Centre (OSC) receive and process citizenship or immigration applications.

CPC in Vegreville
CPC in Mississauga
CPC and CIO in Sydney,Nova Scotia
CPC in Ottawa
OSC in Ottawa
Offices for appointments
Multiculturalism program offices

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tunai(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hi Emiye,

How long did it take to get your remark outcome?.

emiye:
Debeams, your prayer worked. While i was hoping for the extra 0.5, My writing score has been reviewed from 6.5 to 7.5 ! wink Just saw the mail minutes ago. Have you seen a response from them yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
hartson:

I disagree with you on this bro.Reference letters can't be addressed to the above address except you want it thrown into the trash can.is it not better the complainant get the correct address of RCIC which is totally responsible for EE applications intake since the employer don't want to address it appropriately.beside reference letters are not meant to be addressed to anybody except in very difficult situation as above.

this worked for my brother , he was in canada when he applied thou

Citizenship And Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre-Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor , Section B
Ottawa Ontario K1A 1L1
CANADA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteannie02: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello guys, please I have recently created my ee profile but I have a little challenge with job Bank registration, it says I should input a SIN number, hence my job Bank reg pending, any advice please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gbmorgan(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
I think one should be first nominated by a province in canada before the CIC stage.

Isn't that the way it should be sir?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
tunai:
Hi Emiye,

How long did it take to get your remark outcome?.

roughly 8 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by PapiChukky: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Agog, Which module did u write, General or Academic?

Can you be kind enough to share ur material with me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by powermike9999: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
@gymme @dupyshoo @hartson @fusion23
I salute u all for d comments.

D crazy thing is d organisation is a multinational.Its even d European HR Centre dat is forming jackie chan for me.Dey even said dey wont include d salary details in the letter but I will include my offer letter,salary increase letters and previous payslips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gymme:
You said you have evaluated your credentials but i'm not sure how you did that and why you wanna send your transcript to WES after doing that.
Unfortunately, you may not be able to create a profile for EE on CIC until you have sat for IELTS and gotten a result.
As per PNP, you could check if you qualify or will qualify for the categories in BC. Here is the BC PNP link:

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program

@Gymme I evaluated my credentials myself using the CRS point ststem as a bsc degree has a certain point so does PhD.Also Does CIC have a yearly calendar for someone to know exactly when to start registration , expect ITA results...etc or are the dates randomly selected because m permutating when exactly to commence my EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Oh that means you SCORED your credentials not evaluated. So you would have to send your transcripts to WES for evaluation (the result of which you will use in the EE profile).
You can start your registration anytime during the year if you have your complete documents (IELTS result and Evaluated transcript basically, and a PNP Certificate, if you get nominated after creating your EE profile). EE profile is valid for one year (during which you may be issued ITA if you meet the cut off point). The cut-off point is released every 2 weeks.

OFFICIALAEL:

@Gymme I evaluated my credentials myself using the CRS point ststem as a bsc degree has a certain point so does PhD.Also Does CIC have a yearly calendar for someone to know exactly when to start registration , expect ITA results...etc or are the dates randomly selected because m permutating when exactly to commence my EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jinglesbaby: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Hello Everybody,
Please who has a telephone number or email address for CIC in London? If you do, kindly share on the thread. I sent them a case-specific enquiry and it is already past ten business days. Very urgent, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 3:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Hi All. Pls do WES send tracking details by email when one pays them to send documents by courier? I paid them to send my certificates bu courier to OOU for verification but they have not sent me tracking details. Can I email them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Empire14: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2016
To guru in the house I need u guys opinion , I am trying to collate points for my wife and I but the only close family that We got in canada is my cousin which she invited us to canada last year, we got our visa and spent 5days with her and her kids in Toronto .My point now snc she can invited us to canada for vacation , can we just put her down as family may be aunt or so and forward our vacation pics at her place to proof the family bond stuffs cos we need the extra points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2016
justicia:
Hi All. Pls do WES send tracking details by email when one pays them to send documents by courier? I paid them to send my certificates bu courier to OOU for verification but they have not sent me tracking details. Can I email them.
Check your profile, they won't send tracking number to your email. Also if you didn't see it in your profile contact school after 7 to 9days from the day to were notified, they must have gotten it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by xij38580: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi All,

I've worked in a number of places all related in the same field. However, I have my offer letters which clearly stated my position, earnings and work hours. Is this sufficient as proof of employment in those firms ? Some of the firms are no longer in existence too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by xij38580: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi All,

I've worked in a number of places all related in the same field. However, I have my offer letters which clearly stated my position, earnings and work hours. Is this sufficient as proof of employment in those firms ? Some of the firms are no longer in existence too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nope, the letters are not sufficient as they do not contain job responsibilities, duration of employment and contract type. For the companies that are no longer in existence, you can get your former Manager to validate your job responsibilities.

You actually need only 3 years of work experience to get maximum CRS score under employment. Please, this is with the assumption that you will be eligible for FSW (67/100) with the 3 year work experience.

xij38580:
Hi All,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello House. Today the Quebec express entry opens. I'll advice all to be logged on 30 minutes before time so we won't stay long in the waiting room before we are able to submit our applications. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ennyo: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Someone pls help,i have been trying to use my GT crad to pay for WES and its not going thru.
I have called the Customer Care person n she says i should try again, which i have.
I even confirmed My Billing address frm her just to be sure but its keep declining my transaction.
Pls what can i do?

Someone pls help. its urgent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by youngalex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doggys:
Hello House. Today the Quebec express entry opens. I'll advice all to be logged on 30 minutes before time so we won't stay long in the waiting room before we are able to submit our applications. Cheers
I logged in 1.34pm (8.34am Montreal Time) only to see over 25,000 in the virtual room already,i doubt if i can submit application or kukuma wait till next year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please, who has been able to submit his/her application for Quebec PNP? It seems there are over 300k in the queue currently?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.