Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607762 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Merci @Ugoiyke.
I have explained everything to MCC through my repository account. These people are hell bent on medical degree.which is not yet ready from my school!!
I am thinking of forwarding my statement of result to them if they can accept.as opposed to the previously sent transcript which they claim is not enough!!!
Please what do you think??
ugoiyke79e:

hiyee platypeloi.
I was specifically asked to send my medical diploma. along with d identity forms and others.
A lawyer friend helped me notarize at no cost.
I think you shld send a mail ia your physician apply portal explaining why u cant send d diploma at this time. If your explanation is accepted, d transcript may be used in lieu.
Again, d problem may even be poor documentation or incomplete notarization of all documents sent.....
just engage them via ur feedback msgs.
cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chief Ugoiyke,Thank you so much.
Will you advice me to mail my certified international passport using NIPOST?
how long will it take to get there?
How about EMS??how long does it take?
Thank you!!!
ugoiyke79e:

I am not sure this is correct.
you can send either by regular post or courier service. there are different addresses for them. You can as well choose to receive your eca by regular post.
However, d risk is yours. I would rather gamble wit sending by regular post and then paying for d eca to be sent back by courier.....mails take roughly 2weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adewakeup1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Gurus in the house, I really commend what you are doing here. Pls I need advise before applying. I have HND Comp Sci, 10 yrs working experience 36yrs of age, my wife has OND Bus Admin, trading, no job experience 29yrs, 2 kids.
With the above info, am I qualify and do I stand a chance of winning.
Thanks to all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Adewakeup1:
Hello Gurus in the house, I really commend what you are doing here. Pls I need advise before applying. I have HND Comp Sci, 10 yrs working experience 36yrs of age, my wife has OND Bus Admin, trading, no job experience 29yrs, 2 kids.
With the above info, am I qualify and do I stand a chance of winning.
Thanks to all.

Yes you do, as long as you will write your IELTS and pass very well and provided your work experience is in IT, it stands you a better chance. I may also recommend that your wife writes the IELTS Exam as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
platypelloid:
Merci @Ugoiyke.
I have explained everything to MCC through my repository account. These people are hell bent on medical degree.which is not yet ready from my school!!
I am thinking of forwarding my statement of result to them if they can accept.as opposed to the previously sent transcript which they claim is not enough!!!
Please what do you think??

What is written in your statement of result Isnt it same as the contents of your transcript?? I dont think there is a need to keep on sending what they didnt ask for. They most likely wont accept it.
just hasten and get your certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
platypelloid:
Chief Ugoiyke,Thank you so much.
Will you advice me to mail my certified international passport using NIPOST?
how long will it take to get there?
How about EMS??how long does it take?
Thank you!!!

yes i think you can send it via nipost registered mail......make sure u register it.....
it cost me about #1200 late last year....give it roughly 2weeks to be posted.
I think EMS is operated by d nipost.
However, make sure u have multiple copies of all d certified documents. .....just in case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eagle13(m): 4:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello Gurus in the house, I really appreciate the humanitarian service you are rendering here. Pls I need your input before applying. I have B.TECH (Agric economics & extension) 6 yrs working experience in in different field,specifically,(NSCDC).33yrs of age, my wife has B.TECH (fisheries and aquaculture), no job experience 32yrs, 2 kids.
With the above info, are we eligible? and do we stand any chance ?
Thanks to all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Please what's the noc for fixed asset accountant .is it the same as accounting .
Also can I use my dads cousin as my relative, they share the same grand parents.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Similar to Property Accountant so NOC 1111 is for Fixed Asset Accountant.

Blackfinegirl:
Please what's the noc for fixed asset accountant .is it the same as accounting .
Also can I use my dads cousin as my relative, they share the same grand parents.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Gymme:
Similar to Property Accountant so NOC 1111 is for Fixed Asset Accountant.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Blackfinegirl:

Thank you

Under Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker, close relative does not include cousin but for most Provincial Nominee programmes, it does.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
eagle13:
Hello Gurus in the house, I really appreciate the humanitarian service you are rendering here. Pls I need your input before applying. I have B.TECH (Agric economics & extension) 6 yrs working experience in in different field,specifically,(NSCDC).33yrs of age, my wife has B.TECH (fisheries and aquaculture), no job experience 32yrs, 2 kids.
With the above info, are we eligible? and do we stand any chance ?
Thanks to all.

You surely qualify to apply but your chances can't exactly be measured for now mostly because of your occupation. Some occupations give leverage to apply for other opportunities like provincial nominee programmes which serves as a booster for your application. However, try and use your job duty to find the equivalent of your occupation in Canada first, we can then know if you can leverage a PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please has this question been answered?
Must the funds be in the name and account of the principal applicant only? Or can it also be in the account of the spouse or a joint account?
Any other help on proof of funds will be appreciated too
diiiiipo:

Hello House,

Pls I would like to know if a joint account (my spouse and I) is sufficient to tender as proof of funds or must in only be in my name?

Also, are company accounts accepted, if the company is run by my wife and I.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
emeify:
Please has this question been answered?
Must the funds be in the name and account of the principal applicant only? Or can it also be in the account of the spouse or a joint account?
Any other help on proof of funds will be appreciated too

Principal applicant or joint account. No more, no less

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eagle13(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
JesusDWay:

You surely qualify to apply but your chances can't exactly be measured for now mostly because of your occupation. Some occupations give leverage to apply for other opportunities like provincial nominee programmes which serves as a booster for your application. However, try and use your job duty to find the equivalent of your occupation in Canada first, we can then know if you can leverage a PNP

Thanks for your response
noc 6541 matches with my duty,but I don't the exact category that I'm qualify to put in for,kindly put me through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
eagle13:

Thanks for your response
noc 6541 matches with my duty,but I don't the exact category that I'm qualify to put in for,kindly put me through.

I'm afraid NOC 6541 is below the Skill type and level of occupation that qualifies to apply in this programme
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
hello forumites, please is there anyone who knows about Canada sponsored family visa. processes and duration. does the category guarantees visas?
I need Info on it. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls help, I Ave not yet received an ITA, I only want to submit my app for express entry yet they gave me 60 days to do so. I'd this Normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yes it is normal. When one starts any application online, one is given 60 days to complete and submit such application. Same with study permit, work permit etc.

GrandCommander:
Pls help, I Ave not yet received an ITA, I only want to submit my app for express entry yet they gave me 60 days to do so. I'd this Normal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deking(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
New Brunswick invites EOI from database administrators, software engineers and other IT roles.

http://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Hurry Guys this might be your chance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bellniki1: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello, I have been following the trend for a while now and I have gained alot.
Please I would like to know how i could successfully register in the job bank.
I entered the pool and below is what my application is saying.

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable Help
Review of submitted documents

My Overall is 359, can I get Provincial nomination with that?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AyeD: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for your post. Am pretty new on this forum and need any body's assistance to get done with WES. Do anybody have WES Canada phone number? I paid WES for courier services to deliver my verification to school as my school reported that the did not receive the initial verification sent by WES. Do WES normally share tracking information for such courier? If yes, how do I get that information? I have written to WES severally and they ain't just coming back. I am getting impatient as I have ordered this evaluation since June 2016.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2016
My dear AyeD, you have to exercise more patient with wes as they are having a lot of evaluation requests this period. I actually ordered for my evaluation since April this year and my status just changed to evaluation in progress this monday.
AyeD:
Thanks for your post. Am pretty new on this forum and need any body's assistance to get done with WES. Do anybody have WES Canada phone number? I paid WES for courier services to deliver my verification to school as my school reported that the did not receive the initial verification sent by WES. Do WES normally share tracking information for such courier? If yes, how do I get that information? I have written to WES severally and they ain't just coming back. I am getting impatient as I have ordered this evaluation since June 2016.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Yes you can get a provincial nomination with your score but the truth is that it will be extremely difficult. Some provinces doesn't invite applicants with score less than 400 and that will reduce your chances futher. However, look for opportunities to in cries you score so that you can have a better chance.
Bellniki1:
Hello, I have been following the trend for a while now and I have gained alot.
Please I would like to know how i could successfully register in the job bank.
I entered the pool and below is what my application is saying.

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable Help
Review of submitted documents

My Overall is 359, can I get Provincial nomination with that?
Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2016
AyeD:

+1 (416) 972-0070 -WES Canada. Be ready to be placed on hold for a long time though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bellniki1: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Thank you @ richieadeolu
Please can anyone help me with the link for Job bank Registration, and what must I do for it to reflect on my EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2016
For everyone who needs to contact WES, your best, most reliable and costless means is to reach them via fax. You can send free fax messages online. Google myfreefax, hellofax, etc, they provide free fax facility. Compose your message in microsoft word, and send it as an attachment through the free online fax facility, don't forget to provide your email as the channel through which WES will respond to you and, you should usually get a response from them either same day or the next. Those who need to send a copy of their certificate(s) to WES as well can use this medium. Their fax number is (+1) 416-972-9004. Try it and thank me later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Bellniki1:
Thank you @ richieadeolu
Please can anyone help me with the link for Job bank Registration, and what must I do for it to reflect on my EE profile?

Go to the page where your score is displayed in your EE Profile, scroll down and you will see a place where your EE Profile number is displayed, click on that and you will see a small drop down showing a short link saying 'click here'. Click on it and it will download a pdf message of your EE details, open the pdf and you will see the specific job bank link you are to use in registering your job bank account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2016
JesusDWay:
For everyone who needs to contact WES, your best, most reliable and costless means is to reach them via fax. You can send free fax messages online. Google myfreefax, hellofax, etc, they provide free fax facility. Compose your message in microsoft word, and send it as an attachment through the free online fax facility, don't forget to provide your email as the channel through which WES will respond to you and, you should usually get a response from them either same day or the next. Those who need to send a copy of their certificate(s) to WES as well can use this medium. Their fax number is (+1) 416-972-9004. Try it and thank me later.

Saved for future reference. Thanks Boss smiley

How far with your "hustle"? This process is really getting tighter. More faith is required.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.