Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599595 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by klawaaa: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Doggys:
Hello House. My sinp application is ready,but I was hoping for ee. Now that oid is open,can I apply to it and have my application processed on time? I read in another forum that oid is paper based,don't know how true that is? But when I went to Saskatchewan site,I saw the difference in processing time between oid and ee to be about 2 months. Pls people who have done oid,can u confirm for us.@jesusdway
hello, pls do I have to have EE profile before I can apply to SINP OID. please response. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
klawaaa:
hello, pls do I have to have EE profile before I can apply to SINP OID. please response. thanks
You don't have to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hsim247(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=Demiyike post=50488718][/quote]
Hi Demiyike,
How much is medicals with Qlife? IOM Costa 40,200.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Demiyike: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
hsim247:

Hi Demiyike,
How much is medicals with Qlife? IOM Costa 40,200.
This is the price list
0-4. 20,000
5-10 22,000
11-14 26,000
15 & ABOVE 28000
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dear All,
please what are we supposed to put in the Schedule 4 Funds section please? (Saskatchewan INP)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
ajiifixing:
Dear All,
please what are we supposed to put in the Schedule 4 Funds section please? (Saskatchewan INP)

@Jetspeed, your attention is needed here please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please people let's help a brother that's in a fix

Hi All,
I need small clarification. My score is 475 and I received ITA in the last draw. I got these points as an unmarried. I am getting married next week and I am confused on how to proceed.

Option 1:
Should I continue my application as a single applicant and apply for dependent visa once my PR is issued? Is it still valid?

Option2:
Should I include my spouse's details before applying for the PR? In that case, does she needs to take IELTS and get her transcripts verified? This is not at all feasible in 2 months time.

Pls advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hi house, Kind of in a dilemma. Please who has recently gotten his or her transcript from OAU?I.e since they went strictly online (ETX). Want to know if WES went thru the transcript verification process and if IQAS..how did you get the form to ETX (I.e the form you have to fill a part of and send to your school to complete, and then send with your transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by klawaaa: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Adiahabasi:
Hi house, Kind of in a dilemma. Please who has recently gotten his or her transcript from OAU?I.e since they went strictly online (ETX). Want to know if WES went thru the transcript verification process and if IQAS..how did you get the form to ETX (I.e the form you have to fill a part of and send to your school to complete, and then send with your transcript.
yeah, you can send mail to ETX customer care and attached your wes form to the mail. Please your will have to followup closely with them both on calls and mail. check ETX.ng on google.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
klawaaa:
yeah, you can send mail to ETX customer care and attached your wes form to the mail. Please your will have to followup closely with them both on calls and mail. check ETX.ng on google.
pls how long did it take them to send your transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bumdesh:

Hi All,
I need small clarification. My score is 475 and I received ITA in the last draw. I got these points as an unmarried. I am getting married next week and I am confused on how to proceed.

Option 1:
Should I continue my application as a single applicant and apply for dependent visa once my PR is issued? Is it still valid?

Option2:
Should I include my spouse's details before applying for the PR? In that case, does she needs to take IELTS and get her transcripts verified? This is not at all feasible in 2 months time.

Pls advise.
1. You can only apply for dependant visa 2 years after you got PR.
Not so sure of hw best to go abt it...the gurus in the house will advice on the best option.
But in my opinion option 2 is out of the question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2016
What a friend of mine did was that after submitting his application for PR, he then included his wife. This is because it takes longer to bring your spouse AFTER getting your PR.

I would advise you submit/complete your application BEFORE you get married. After marriage, you can then include your spouse in your application. Otherwise, you will need to decline your ITA because it is likely your score may not meet the cut-off point with which you got your ITA.

Bumdesh:

Hi All,

Option 1:

Option2:

Pls advise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by topmycin: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2016
@ Bumdesh......D 475 crs score you have presently is because u applied as single cos you loose 30 points as a married PA in which ur spouse is expected to make up for by doing ECA AND IELTS...if you accept ITA now with the 475. ..you cannot include your spouse in d documents u will submit to apply fr PPR becos u filled in ur profile as being single...you can only apply fr her after u must have gotten ur PR which is a very long and obviously time consuming process.
The reasonable alternative I can advise is fr u to decline d ITA for now....update ur profile As being married or better still delete and create another profile....you can still fill in ur details only for now , reenter the pool and leave the column of spouse's ielts and ECA which can be added once she gets it done. .ur Crs will drop to 445 (u may even be lucky to get get ITA if crs comes down), while your wife starts her ECA and writes ielts..this alternative is far far better than having to land alone post PR and filing for your wife...it is less time consuming and it saves u a lot of headache...all da best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jetspeed: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2016
40manlappy:

@Jetspeed, your attention is needed here please

Pls indicate your proof of fund in canadian dollars
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello. I have been having issues paying for Wes using my credit card. Can someone tell me any other method of payments as its urgent. Tanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Jetspeed:

Thanks 40manlappy and Jetspeed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Jetspeed:

@Jetspeed,
Kindly confirm for me please. I have a wife and two kids (making four of us).Is the POF same as Manitoba (i.e CAD 10,000 for the PA and CAD 2,000 each for the dependants)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deking(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Gymme:
What a friend of mine did was that after submitting his application for PR, he then included his wife. This is because it takes longer to bring your spouse AFTER getting your PR.

I would advise you submit/complete your application BEFORE you get married. After marriage, you can then include your spouse in your application. Otherwise, you will need to decline your ITA because it is likely your score may not meet the cut-off point with which you got your ITA.

This for me is the wisest thing to do. At the end the people in IRCC are humans and understand that life is dynamic. You may just be required to provide proof of funds to cover your self and your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Gymme:

deking:

This for me is the wisest thing to do. At the end the people in IRCC are humans and understand that life is dynamic. You may just be required to provide proof of funds to cover your self and your wife.

waow this sums it up l need to take note of this too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deking(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Adiahabasi:
pls how long did it take them to send your transcript?

ETX is highly inefficient, I rate them 1/10. Aside making payment to the school on your behalf they rarely add any value. I used them to apply for my transcripts as well and for over 2 months they had no information for me, other than "it is being processed". Even when my backend checks and WES had acknowledged the transcripts and sent it back to the school for verification.

If this is not your first time, then I will advise you get someone out there to assist else be willing to wait for a long time as ETX will not give you any useful information until about 3 months after payment is paid .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jetspeed: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
ajiifixing:

@Jetspeed,
Kindly confirm for me please. I have a wife and two kids (making four of us).Is the POF same as Manitoba (i.e CAD 10,000 for the PA and CAD 2,000 each for the dependants)?

Don't have a clue of Manitoba POF. I'd rather you checked IRCC website for POF for family of 4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jetspeed:

Don't have a clue of Manitoba POF. I'd rather you checked IRCC website for POF for family of 4.

I am asking for the POF for Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adlib007(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidior: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have followed this trend from page 1. Wow.

I have an issue,i have tried to calculate the CRS score but my eyes are "doing somehow".
Please help me out (a kind hearted Nairalander):

Education: Masters
IELTS : LSWR (8.5,7,7,7)
Work Experience : 15 years

Spouse :

Education: Bachelors
Language LSWR(7,7,7,7)
Work Experience: 10 years

Also help calculate who is more suitable for PA

I have trouble calculating the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level per ability

God bless you as you do so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone.
I have a question about PCC for Nigeria. When uploading onto my eAPR, do i include the app form that has the finger prints and passport photograph attached or do i only upload the pcc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Adiahabasi:
1. You can only apply for dependant visa 2 years after you got PR.
Not so sure of hw best to go abt it...the gurus in the house will advice on the best option.
But in my opinion option 2 is out of the question.
This is incorrect. You can sponsor your wife as soon as you get your PR Status, how be it, you need to come back to Nigeria to get married, then sponsor her which would take about 9 months.
However, I would advise that you complete your application Before you get married. After you get married, please inform them, they would send you documents for your wife, and you add her to the application, it's much easier this way than declining the ITA.
Other seniors and gurus can give more input.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello house, congrats to all those who just got ITA.
Please I have a question concerning documents for work experience claim. Are you required to submit payslips or show bank statement showing your salary deposits? I can't see anything like that on the cic website. I see only letter from company on letterheaded paper signed by a supervisor.

Pls kindly share your experience as this will help me a lot. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Personally, i uploaded the whole pages: PCC, fingerprint page, and the page with passport photograph as one pdf.

vcole:
Hi everyone.
I have a question about PCC for Nigeria. When uploading onto my eAPR, do i include the app form that has the finger prints and passport photograph attached or do i only upload the pcc?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nievel:
Hello house, congrats to all those who just got ITA.
Please I have a question concerning documents for work experience claim. Are you required to submit payslips or show bank statement showing your salary deposits? I can't see anything like that on the cic website. I see only letter from company on letterheaded paper signed by a supervisor.

Pls kindly share your experience as this will help me a lot. Thank you.

CIC only asked for reference letter from employers past n present. It depends on you if you want to add payslips and supervisor or employer business card.

Only employment reference letter is what is needed, but if you have d Ida's scan dem along with the letter n upload, if you don't scan ur employement letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bumdesh:

CIC only asked for reference letter from employers past n present. It depends on you if you want to add payslips and supervisor or employer business card.

Only employment reference letter is what is needed, but if you have d Ida's scan dem along with the letter n upload, if you don't scan ur employement letter

Sorry ur reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 5:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Bumdesh:

CIC asks for Pay stubs if available its clear on the PR from

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.