Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599658 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
damidior:
I have followed this trend from page 1. Wow.

I have an issue,i have tried to calculate the CRS score but my eyes are "doing somehow".
Please help me out (a kind hearted Nairalander):

Education: Masters
IELTS : LSWR (8.5,7,7,7)
Work Experience : 15 years

Spouse :

Education: Bachelors
Language LSWR(7,7,7,7)
Work Experience: 10 years

Also help calculate who is more suitable for PA

I have trouble calculating the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level per ability

God bless you as you do so

Your Score is 424..better you are the PA
Your wife's score is 353...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2016
damidior:

I have an issue,i have tried to calculate the CRS score but my eyes are "doing somehow".

Spouse :

Language LSWR(7,7,7,7)

I have trouble calculating the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level per ability

If your occupation is on this list, it'll be better to tour the provincial nomination route.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
debbiejosh:

This is incorrect. You can sponsor your wife as soon as you get your PR Status, how be it, you need to come back to Nigeria to get married, then sponsor her which would take about 9 months.
However, I would advise that you complete your application Before you get married. After you get married, please inform them, they would send you documents for your wife, and you add her to the application, it's much easier this way than declining the ITA.
Other seniors and gurus can give more input.
oops my bad. Hw u dey babes? Long time. My physio in the diaspora wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2016
damidior:

Spouse :

Language LSWR(7,7,7,7)

Man your IELTS score is good how did you do it. LSWR (8.5,7,7,7) The Canadian Language Benchmark is 9
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
dannio:

Man your IELTS score is good how did you do it. LSWR (8.5,7,7,7) The Canadian Language Benchmark is 9

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by livchi: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
please help a brother that is about writing this exam. how did u prepare for this exam and make this score?

pls advice me

blueQueen:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by livchi: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls help me out. am about to write this exams. what method do u use in preparing for this exams,

just help me. u have a wounderful score.

help please

Thanks for ur help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bumdesh:

CIC only asked for reference letter from employers past n present. It depends on you if you want to add payslips and supervisor or employer business card.

Only employment reference letter is what is needed, but if you have d Ida's scan dem along with the letter n upload, if you don't scan ur employement letter

Thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidior: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
blueQueen:

Gracias blueQueen.
424 cannot do anything even if I go for PNP.
How do I get the provinces to nominate me with 424.
Any idea?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidior: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
dannio:

Na God Bro.
I actually got the book and CD from a friend.
I also practiced with the links supplied by British Council online.

Just be tenacious when studying and God will crown your efforts.

My CLB is actually 9 not 10.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fusion23:

CIC asks for Pay stubs if available its clear on the PR from

Wow! Okay thanks for this.

What if I never got payslips? And my staff salary bank statement will be short of 3 months to makeup the one year work experience I'm claiming cuz I was paid in cash before I opened a staff salary account. Also if I want to add my nysc I was paid in cash through out the one year. Any hope for me? Please I need your advice from experience and what you all think please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
I have a friend that the hr refuses to give reference letter but her manager promises to give her one, however she gets transferred to another branch before she got ITA and she is not sure if the new manager will be willing to give her one. What are her options Note,she works in a bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Larrydamsel: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello. I applied for express entry saskatchewan in July 2016 but I was ineligible. I will like to find out of I apply for Occupation in demand since my profession is within the NOC, is there any section of the application that requires you to state if you've applied before and why you were ineligible. Pls I need to know. Someone help pls. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks
Gymme:
Personally, i uploaded the whole pages: PCC, fingerprint page, and the page with passport photograph as one pdf.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Has anyone gotten OOU transcript recently? Pls assist with contact details of someone that can assist in the school with the process. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2016
Nievel:

What if I never got payslips? And my staff salary bank statement will be short of 3 months to makeup the one year work experience I'm claiming cuz I was paid in cash before I opened a staff salary account. Also if I want to add my nysc I was paid in cash through out the one year. Any hope for me? Please I need your advice from experience and what you all think please. Thank you.

OK boss first have you been invited?? if u can show the pay slips of 4 months that ok, you wont show all pay slip, for the nysc if u get the reference letter its OK may be you do a letter of explanation after. Pay slip are not so mandatory but important, and without dem ur application will look fishy kind the image attach and read carefully ..pay stubs is if u have them,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Nievel:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Payslips are not compulsory. I submitted my application without any payslips and it was approved. In fact, most people don't submit payslips. Once you get a reference letter from your employer and you don't have any conflicting info, you should be fine.

What do I mean by conflicting info? For instance, if you are on LinkedIn and your profile is saying something else on LinkedIn. Some people have been denied because of this. I am almost certain, there will be some unclear and suspicious info in their application forms that made the VO to start digging more info about their employment backgrounds.

Fusion23:

OK boss first have you been invited?? if u can show the pay slips of 4 months that ok, you wont show all pay slip, for the nysc if u get the reference letter its OK may be you do a letter of explanation after. Pay slip are not so mandatory but important, and without dem ur application will look fishy kind the image attach and read carefully ..pay stubs is if u have them,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Nievel:

It doesn't matter so far you have a letter saying ur job description, hours worked and how much your being paid its alright to be submitted with out payslip. Cic statement said add payslip IF available. IF is a conditional statement n d payslip is not Available. What of people that hv changed jobs dey worked in 3 years ago n can't find any payslip?

Only ur letter from employer is d most important.
Your NYSC year just get a letter from the office you served with carrying all the CIC letter features, your good to go.

Or you can go an extra mile to scan along the official Business card of the person that signed the letter ( I know someone who did that)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello guys, please has anyone sent their transcript from OAU to WES before, I'd like to get some information. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
dtk:
Has anyone gotten OOU transcript recently? Pls assist with contact details of someone that can assist in the school with the process. Thanks.
That OOU ehn, na wa for that school. Getting ur transcript there is crazy. My advise is if it is WES you want to use it for, no need to apply for it, WES seems to know it's difficult to get transcript from OOU, just send WES ur degree cert, they will send it to OOU for verification and once OOU verifies it, WES will proceed with the evaluation based on ur degree cert alone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by segbas(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Justica;
Pls I need to ask this, have you seen it done that way before, because that school whaala is too much. Pls reply.
thanks.

justicia:
That OOU ehn, na wa for that school. Getting ur transcript there is crazy. My advise is if it is WES you want to use it for, no need to apply for it, WES seems to know it's difficult to get transcript from OOU, just send WES ur degree cert, they will send it to OOU for verification and once OOU verifies it, WES will proceed with the evaluation based on ur degree cert alone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fortissimo502: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
debbiejosh:

This is incorrect. You can sponsor your wife as soon as you get your PR Status, how be it, you need to come back to Nigeria to get married, then sponsor her which would take about 9 months.
However, I would advise that you complete your application Before you get married. After you get married, please inform them, they would send you documents for your wife, and you add her to the application, it's much easier this way than declining the ITA.
Other seniors and gurus can give more input.

Does he necessarily have to go back to naija to get married? Can't the wife get a visitor visa to canada and they marry there? I'm in a kind of similar situation. My fiancée is a Canadian PR while I'm a graduate student in the States. We are wondering what would be the most efficient way of getting my PR too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
justicia:

Thanks Justicia. The transcript is required for IQAS evaluation. Don't know if it will work that way with IQAS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Beem4cupid:
I have a friend that the hr refuses to give reference letter but her manager promises to give her one, however she gets transferred to another branch before she got ITA and she is not sure if the new manager will be willing to give her one. What are her options Note,she works in a bank.
Kindly give your opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by byskoye: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Seniors pls assist.
can u remove or add a work experience after a nomination on cic.
or better still at what point can u ammend any info in ur cic profile without withdrawing ur profile 2 create a new one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fusion23:

Thanks so much I appreciate your comment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bumdesh:

It doesn't matter so far you have a letter saying ur job description, hours worked and how much your being paid its alright to be submitted with out payslip. Cic statement said add payslip IF available. IF is a conditional statement n d payslip is not Available. What of people that hv changed jobs dey worked in 3 years ago n can't find any payslip?

Only ur letter from employer is d most important.
Your NYSC year just get a letter from the office you served with carrying all the CIC letter features, your good to go.

Or you can go an extra mile to scan along the official Business card of the person that signed the letter ( I know someone who did that)

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
dupyshoo:
Payslips are not compulsory. I submitted my application without any payslips and it was approved. In fact, most people don't submit payslips. Once you get a reference letter from your employer and you don't have any conflicting info, you should be fine.

What do I mean by conflicting info? For instance, if you are on LinkedIn and your profile is saying something else on LinkedIn. Some people have been denied because of this. I am almost certain, there will be some unclear and suspicious info in their application forms that made the VO to start digging more info about their employment backgrounds.

God bless duppysho. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fusion23:

Thanks, I've not been invited. Just trying to brainstorm who should apply between me and my spouse considering all the factors involved.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
segbas:

@Justica;
Pls I need to ask this, have you seen it done that way before, because that school whaala is too much. Pls reply.
thanks.

Exactly how mine was done. Transcript was taking forever so I thought in the mean time lemme get the certificate aspect out the way. As soon as WES got confirmation of my certificate, I got a mail saying my report was ready. I just didn't bother going back there again although my UK Msc had been evaluated since. That school is a waste of land..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2016
House/Gurus I greet you all. My question is, is there a way to increase your chances of getting a Job offer in EE pool. No body seems to talk about job offers here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.