Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608563 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
40manlappy:
@SlowlybtSurely

I don't think you should be worrying about whether your bank statements are stamped or not.

They have their ways of confirming the authenticity of bank statements, if they want to.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olandofire(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2017
It was EE, but i never ordered GCMS notes
SlowlybtSurely:

Was it EE and did you order GCMS notes at some point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello Boldinc,

How much CAD did you pay in total?

boldinc:
I used WES and got everything done not more than a month...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blackaxe78: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello House, For married men, Is it advisable for only the man to apply or a joint application be done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
dannio:

Also visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/eligibility.asp
It looks it won't be points-based.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diggy4real: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello great nairalanders,
Please my details are:

Mechanical Engineering degree: B.eng

Marital status: single
IELTS L R W S : 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5.
Years of experience : 4years in a skilled job
Please how many points does this attract? Which route would one advice me on?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by taskon: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hi all, I have read a major part of this thread and I must say it has expounded my knowledge of the EE process.
I really want to kick start my application but I have one issue I am bothered about.

I am in my early 30s; with a B.Sc and an M.Sc however, I have not really worked for someone/an organization before; I run my own business.

Now my bother is, how do I claim valid work experience to include in my application? I have noticed it's almost impossible to include personal business as proof of valid work experience. How do I go about this?

Please, those who had similar challenge, how did you go about it?

I will appreciate varied responses from the experts as it's really bothering me.

Thank you once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
I included my gtbank account in my pof. Went to d bank on a friday and was told it would take 48 hours to get my statement and i wanted to submit my app that weekend, so i printed my online statement n submitted that. The other bank statements i submitted had all pages stamped.
SlowlybtSurely:

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diggy4real: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
diggy4real:
Please my details are:

Someone should help na pls...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
diggy4real:

Hi, this might help to answer your question, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

And this as well, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by FSOFF: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good day house, I've been a silent follower of this trend and it has been very informative, i already have ITA and I'm trying to get my supporting documents. I need advice concerning proof of funds. Presently I'm servicing a car loan with my employer. do you guys think it's better to volunteer that information because I have a strong feeling that these CIC guys do a background check on applicants financial/credit ratings when reviewing applications.

Advice from people in the house please,

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
You can calculate your score here...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

diggy4real:
Please my details are:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thanks a lot.

Beem4cupid:
THIS DEED OF GIFT is executed today the XX day of Bleep, 2017
BETWEEN: XXXXCC of XXXXCC(hereinafter called the ‘DONOR’) AND Bleep of Bleep (hereinafter called the ‘DONEE).

WHEREAS:
A. THE DONOR is the XX(relationship) of the DONEE.
B. THE DONEE is the XXXX of the DONOR.
C. THE DONOR wishes to give an unconditional and irrevocable financial gift in the amount of Bleep (hereinafter known as the ‘GIFT')

NOW THIS DEED WITNESSETH THAT:
1. IN CONSIDERATION of the love and affection for the DONEE the DONOR does hereby grant an unconditional and irrevocable financial Gift in the amount of XX transferred via Electronic Transfer on 3XX from the DONOR Account domiciled at XX Bank Account Number: XX to the DONEE.

2. The DONOR hereby certify that the financial Gift of XX is a genuine gift and is made wholly out of the DONOR acquired funds.

3. That no other persons shall have any right over the above mentioned Gift during the lifetime of the DONOR or thereafter.

4. The DONEE shall now stand possessed of the said XX and it may be utilized by the DONEE in whatsoever manner and for whatever purpose is required for the purposes of settlement in Canada.

5. This gift shall be an irrevocable gift which is accepted by the DONEE

In witness whereof the parties hereto have hereunto set their respective hands this day, month and year first hereinabove written.

SIGNED BY:

………………………… ………………………….
XX XXXX
DONOR DONEE

In the presence of:

Name:

Address:

Signature:

Name:

Address:

Signature:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
I can't remember... A little over 300 tho.

Ambidextrause:
Hello Boldinc,

How much CAD did you pay in total?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alright. Thank you very much... I'll look into it.

olandofire:
I got my visa yesterday, so I will just tell you what I did. The gift was from my mum, so she swore an affidavit at the high court stating the reason for the gift and the fact that she would not be collecting it back. What I uploaded was a pdf containing the affidavit, transfer slip and my own bank statement. I also stated in my explanation letter that I am a student without a job and my mum was my sponsor. You should however note that my visa office is Trinidad as I am a student in the Caribbean. As for your spouse, I don't know what to say since I did my court wedding before applying. You should look into the requirements for common law relationships and see if you guys fit in.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by taskon: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
taskon:
Hi all, I have read a major part of this thread and I must say it has expounded my knowledge of the EE process.
I really want to kick start my application but I have one issue I am bothered about.

I am in my early 30s; with a B.Sc and an M.Sc however, I have not really worked for someone/an organization before; I run my own business.

Now my bother is, how do I claim valid work experience to include in my application? I have noticed it's almost impossible to include personal business as proof of valid work experience. How do I go about this?

Please, those who had similar challenge, how did you go about it?

I will appreciate varied responses from the experts as it's really bothering me.

Thank you once again.

Kindly respond pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
diggy4real:

Use that to know your CRS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diggy4real: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thetherapist:

Use that to know your CRS score

Is 354...what are my chances? Do I need to get employed first or what?
FSWP or FSTP......It seems CEC is for people that schooled and have gotten jobs in canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
diggy4real:

Is 354...what are my chances? Do I need to get employed first or what?
FSWP or FSTP......It seems CEC is for people that schooled and have gotten jobs in canada

Your best bet is to pursue Provincial nomination which brings extra 600 points for FSWP. Check here to study more, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
what i understand, i might be wrong ,is categorize into 3 section, high skilled, intermediate skilled and international graduates, for the high skilled and intermediate skilled that have noc A B C and O, applications will be received from such persons, with ECA and level 4 English. but lets wait and see how it plays out,is for 2000 applicants.
dupyshoo:
It is a new program, so no one has much information on it. The only option you have is to google it, read up on it and share any info you are able to gather in order to help others.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diggy4real: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Your best bet is to pursue Provincial nomination which brings extra 600 points for FSWP. Check here to study more, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp
OK....thanks...pls still direct me more on provinces that would be cool with my status.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
diggy4real:

OK....thanks...pls still direct me more on provinces that would be cool with my status.

Hi, it is you who will determine which provinces would most likely nominate based on your ability to present their requirements.

In the link I sent you is a sub link to the official immigration website of all the provinces. Each one has their own program and their individual requirements. Study each site and see what the requirements are, the ones for which you can get the requirements are the ones you should focus on applying to. This is the sub link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walejummy: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls house, during evaluation of credentials, can i use the university statement of result or I should collect my my school certificate? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
That's about 228 USD! Wow!

Don't want to try convert to Naira. Lol

boldinc:
I can't remember... A little over 300 tho.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
walejummy:
Pls house, during evaluation of credentials, can i use the university statement of result or I should collect my my school certificate? Thanks in anticipation
Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walejummy: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ekpekus:

Yes you can
thanks boss, I think I will prefer my statement of result at hand to make it faster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diggy4real: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Hi, it is you who will determine which provinces would most likely nominate based on your ability to present their requirements.

In the link I sent you is a sub link to the official immigration website of all the provinces. Each one has their own program and their individual requirements. Study each site and see what the requirements are, the ones for which you can get the requirements are the ones you should focus on applying to. This is the sub link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Thanks....seen them all...seems getting an offer in Canada is the key to most....how can one do that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=vcole post=53441981][/quote]

Thanks jawe, trip was good.

Yes oh ITA tomorrow by Gods grace...infact as I landed, I have hit the ground running as regards preparing remaining documents. Abeg I get some few questions oh grin.

1. I have confirmed that KSA banks don't issue any bank letters in CIC's format oh. can I employ the method of getting a 6-months statement of account and see how I can get their normal letter of reference? In that case, what's the right CIC address to write?

2. Based on 1 above will I have to also explain the bank situation in the LOE?

3. My ubth reference letter carries job title of "Medical house officer" but in EE, I had since written "Medical Doctor". Hope that wont be a problem? although the job descriptions are on point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deltadeltadelta: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2017
There is nothing in Canada jawe! Very expensive and somebody might die of cold before getting his/her citizenship!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by maternal: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2017
deltadeltadelta:
There is nothing in Canada jawe! Very expensive and somebody might die of cold before getting his/her citizenship!

Elaborate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.