Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599584 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wunmimi: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
It shouldn't be a problem provided you will be able to get reference letter from the employers
Afamdi12:
Hello house, nice thread. Please I need clarifications. I am in the pool atm with three different work experiences that are in the NOC. I worked for each of the company about 1year. I hope thats not a problem as far as the total years worked is over three years? Someone please talk to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello house, nice thread. Please I need clarifications. I am in the pool atm with three different work experiences that are in the NOC. I worked for each of the company about 1year. I hope thats not a problem as far as the total years worked is over three years? Someone please talk to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wunmimi: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
It shouldn't be a problem provided you will be able to get reference letter from the employers
Afamdi12:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
behati:
Good day house, been a silent reader but hope to participate from now. I just got ITA and will be sharing my timelines below.

ECA- Nov. 2016: this was very fast as I submitted scanned copies of transcript and degree certificates, paid international courier fee to have WES send verification letter to my school via courier. Had someone who assisted with the verification in less than 5 days of the school receiving it. Everything took about one month.
IELTS: Jan 7th, collected result Jan 20. LSWR: 8.5, 7.5, 8,8.
EE pool: Created two profile on 21 Jan. I claimed 3 years experience in one and two years in the other as I have only completed two years in my current place of work, however, I have one year experience from a different company.
CRS scores: 474 and 449 respectively.
ITA: received on both profile on 8 Feb 2017. However, I accepted the profile with 449 as it may be difficult getting reference from my former employer.

I've been gathering all documents, and POF is basically the outstanding item. My sister will be transferring the money to me and I will appreciate if anyone can give me a sample gift deed.

Thanks
Congrats on your ITA....go to page 261 for the Gift Deed.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
for those that have more that one profile, is it not risky.. see below, what i found on CIC website:

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

Note: Completing an Express Entry profile is the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Completing an Express Entry profile does not guarantee that you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. An Invitation to Apply for permanent residence will be based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Good morning all. Please, am applying with my spouse to be and want to evaluate our results. Are we to evaluate together or just the principal applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2017
judithidoghogm:
Good morning all. Please, am applying with my spouse to be and want to evaluate our results. Are we to evaluate together or just the principal applicant?

**modified

Your spouse should get evaluated. I am assuming that you are the principal applicant and wish to claim more points through him.

You can try the CRS tool in the link below to have a rough idea of how your points add up;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
boldinc:
SlowelybtSurely... How far with POF waka? Abi you don submit?

I don tidy am. Final review and I'll submit.

N.a. so I don dey talk since January.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
GboyegaD:

What about if you have your PCC and then visited the country for a week after it was issued, do you need to get another one?

No idea bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
esosa4real:
@vcole @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @fusion23

i have a question regarding my Post ITA form. I have been taking time to fill it but as explanatory as it is, i don't get some aspects especially the sections that require 10years history...na wa

1. In Address History (under Contact details): it asks the following:

Provide all of the addresses where Esosa XXXX has lived in the past ten years or since esosa's 18th birthday, whichever is most recent. Do not leave any gaps..

So am i to fill all addresses i have lived in including exact addresses i stayed temporarily in other countries during vacation. I am just seeing conflicting reports on different forums. Some say only give address of where you stayed >6months, some say even if less than months, some even suggest us to include hotel address details (really?)

Please yall, share your ideas on how you did yours and clues to handle this sections including personal and travel hx.
Thanks

I didn't include the addresses I stayed on vacation. I no even fit remember some.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
00DE00:

The first thing she wrote was "Immigrating to Canada or anywhere is a personal and tough decision. You need the right mindset to do very well when you relocate to a different country. With this your mindset, it is better you stay wherever you are. Please, try not to discourage others that are giving it their best.". You see, the argument isn't about your opinion. You basically just said "don't go to Canada, nothing good will come out of it". Now while she's too polite to call your "opinion" silly in every sense of the word, I on the hand don't share the same constraint.....especially as it can be observed that you've set out to discourage people from an endeavour that you're now actively pursuing. You're "on" your second MSc and two people had to dispel your notion that ITA was handed out in the form of a "lotto". You know what I find funny....no its not your first post, it's the fact that you argued about the ITA with a broken link that would've probably run contrary to your argument. Two Masters and you'd think one would grasp something so simple on the first read. I hope you like palm oil because I believe you need to improve your eyesight, you missed the ITA bit, chances are you might be in Siberia and think you're in Canada. Someone with an even lower tolerance for your shenanigans, might suggest Specsavers but I'd like you to save your funds, seeing as Canada is very expensive. As for death from cold, well.....only path to death people should worry about is from stupidity. Every other event is most likely out of one's hand. It's the avoidable that just kills you!.....pun intended.

P.S I don't know what temitope06 and richieadeolu are on about, you were right, it's like a lotto.....just like baba ijebu.

dupyshoo:
Why did you go to Canada to sight see? A very cold country!!! I can see that you have started doing half-baked research on how to migrate to Canada - the very cold country.

Please don't come here to boast about 2 MSC. There are a lot of people here with PhD and they keep quiet about their achievements. Even with 2 MSCs, you might still not get high CRS score if you don't have good IELTS score and the right age.

deltadeltadelta:
No, I will not apologise to people who make wrong assumptions about other people and say rubbish because they cant be bothered to read carefully! They deserved an equal dose of their medicine.

The first comment sha, bros I ve been laffing my ass out!!....lol

And delta's unapologetic reply grin grin

Lmao....ona Goodmorning!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by shamecurls(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello house. Which province am I to fill in when applying to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
shamecurls:
Hello house. Which province am I to fill in when applying to WES.

http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good afternoon people,
I recently got the IRCC message on proof on funds and removal from pool if you don't supply proof. please I don't understand the message, i am currently in the pool and awaiting ITA, so am i to supply POF now and if yes where would that be attached.
please @dupsyshoo @boldinc @vcole and all the other gurus ,please come to my aid o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
My take on this is that you should only update your profile to reflect that u have the new minimum balance. Not like they want a POF

deeore:
Good afternoon people,
I recently got the IRCC message on proof on funds and removal from pool if you don't supply proof. please I don't understand the message, i am currently in the pool and awaiting ITA, so am i to supply POF now and if yes where would that be attached.
please @dupsyshoo @boldinc @vcole and all the other gurus ,please come to my aid o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuglothen(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
dannio:

In which unit did you work was it marketing or operations

I am working in operations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have the same concerns too as I have seen people talk about multiple accounts. Is there no place where you indicate whether you have an existing profile while creating a new one?

I know people use different email addresses making it difficult to track.

So when you accept one, do you decline the other and delete the account afterwards.

I just want to know it won't be seen as misleading or false if discovered by the VO.

Our experienced people. Please enlighten us o

5Kay:
for those that have more that one profile, is it not risky.. see below, what i found on CIC website:

No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

Note: Completing an Express Entry profile is the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Completing an Express Entry profile does not guarantee that you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. An Invitation to Apply for permanent residence will be based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
You hit the nail on the head. Yes, no one should have two profiles. It is a grey area. however, in a situation like onlineise, where the applicant has concerns about meeting eligibility for a recently received ITA and yet is in a dilemma as to whether to decline or accept it, another profile may be created at the discretion of the applicant and if he or she receives an ITA on that other profile, he or she must decline the first ITA and delete the old profile.
It's always easier to keep things simple......read all requirements for PR and EE and meet them, then create a profile.
5Kay:

Bimpsy99:
I have the same concerns too as I have seen people talk about multiple accounts. Is there no place where you indicate whether you have an existing profile while creating a new one?

I know people use different email addresses making it difficult to track.

So when you accept one, do you decline the other and delete the account afterwards.

I just want to know it won't be seen as misleading or false if discovered by the VO.

Our experienced people. Please enlighten us o

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Update your profile where it asked you how much you intend to bring to canada to an amount that meets or surpasses the updated funds requirement for your family size.
deeore:
Good afternoon people,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good afternoon all. The name of my institution is not listed among institutions on WES list and I need to evaluate my credentials. Please how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
You need to update the part where you were asked how much you would be bringing to Canada. In my case, tho I already got ITA, I added a few thousands to the original required funds for my family.

So, just make sure you have a figure that is at par or higher than the new required amount applicable to you.

deeore:
Good afternoon people,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuglothen:

Your job, and the work you have done in the past, must be skill type 0, or level A or B to use Express Entry use the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp to find the classification for your occupation,what precisely are your job functions to give a clear idea of which occupation classification is best for you .Meanwhile use the link above to have a look at NOC 6314 and 6235
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greetings people, please does anyone know the process of doing court marriage at ikoyi registry? The swift process if possible......Because as it appears now, i have now understood i will have to come to Nigeria after AOR maybe May instead of August which I planned.

Also, is there anything like local or international marriage certificate? That's what so e one was telling me but I can't trust Naija.....lol

I am guessing that the normal marriage certificate given at ikoyi registry is accepted by CIC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
boldinc:
You need fill the addresses of everywhere you have ever lived. Hotel addresses are not necessary as they are not residential. While on holiday in a hotel or for whatever reason, you still have your residence.

Whichever comes first - 10 years ago or from our 18th birthday... They need to know the addresses of where you have lived. If it's your father's house till you moved abroad, that's fine.

Hope this helps...

Okay!!! I get it clearly, Thanks much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
You have to make a booking (2days before the wedding date) payment of around 25k or there about (I've forgotten the precise price I paid for my colleague last year. But everything you're going to spend is not upto 40k
esosa4real:
Greetings people, please does anyone know the process of doing court marriage at ikoyi registry? The swift process if possible......Because as it appears now, i have now understood i will have to come to Nigeria after AOR maybe May instead of August which I planned.

Also, is there anything like local or international marriage certificate? That's what so e one was telling me but I can't trust Naija.....lol

I am guessing that the normal marriage certificate given at ikoyi registry is accepted by CIC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuglothen:

Follow the suggestions of dannio. However, you can also check 6551 and see how it aligns with your job function.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=6&val1=6551&ver=11&_ga=1.178519396.1915327977.1484166396
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by shamecurls(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello,
Can I use GT bank debit card to pay for WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
penitential:
You have to make a booking (2days before the wedding date) payment of around 25k or there about (I've forgotten the precise price I paid for my colleague last year. But everything you're going to spend is not upto 40k

Oh thanks! but two days seems close oh, was that express? what about that their 21day wait or so??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Talkingboy: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello .

My name is talkingboy and I want to go to Canada . A university graduate with about 2 years experience.

Kindly tell me how to start please.

I dont understand all these Zandora PPR CSR 450 that you people are saying

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Talkingboy:
Hello .

My name is talkingboy and I want to go to Canada . A university graduate with about 2 years experience.

Kindly tell me how to start please.

I dont understand all these Zandora PPR CSR 450 that you people are saying

Thanks

Read pages 0 to 10, then you shd have an idea of what we people have been saying.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry! I mean to type 21days
esosa4real:

Oh thanks! but two days seems close oh, was that express? what about that their 21day wait or so??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
You cant exceed the 100usd daily limit for naira MasterCard but a dollar card has no limits
shamecurls:
Hello,
Can I use GT bank debit card to pay for WES

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.