Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2601351 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Danoluwa(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

Sure you can move if you are interested. It will be nice to have you here.
thanks boss. Will keep you posted. which program are doing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
emiye:
ok.
I raised a CSE to inform IRCC of change of marital status on Feb. 11, i didn't get any reply after 10 business days. So on March 1st, i sent the same details to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, less than 2 hours after i had sent the mail, i got a mail to check my cic account. In my cic account was a letter sent by ircc asking me to update my spouse medical, pcc and passport (cic request letter). 3 new placeholders were also added on my cic account.

I am a bit confused which of the 2 actions(cse on feb. 11 or mail to cpc on mar. 1) made me get the response on March 1.

A day after the request letter from cic, My wife conducted her medicals and received her PCC on March 2. On March 3, i upoaded all the 3 requirements.

A link was sent where i could pay for her application fee, so i paid on March 4. March 6 , My medicals changed to pass

March 7. Further documents requested by IRCC for: (1)Schedule A -Background/declaration for my nysc period (i guess this was because i filled my nysc under personal history as government) . I would advise others yet to submit e APR to fill nysc as employment under personal history.
(2) schedule A for my wife. (3) travel history for my wife

March 8 - I filled and sent all d stuffs requested.
I hope this will help you

Thank you for this post......it has helped me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigheadday: 2:50am On Mar 09, 2017
40manlappy:

I have responded to this.

@40manlappy! Greetings to you. I have done my IELTS exam. Exam will be ready online on the 17th of March. I will put it up here and I pray I make the required band so you can guide me through the path of application.

Your input is really informative. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 3:39am On Mar 09, 2017
tolurigs:
hello this great house,
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all the gurus in the house for your selfless service towards helping to achieve our canada dream.from justwise to jesusdway to iphie to beyunce,dupyshoo,zandora,vcole,boldnic and ahost of others who are blessed.woke up this morning to a mail in my bx from Ircc tinking it was ontario pnp but alas!it is the much awaited ITA at 436 witout spouse ielts.i want to say a big thank ufor the encouragements since 2015 that i joined this group,from re-writing ielts to re-evaluating my credentials.thank you n God bless.hope to c more of me asking for guidiance through out till submission.thank you once again n God bless us all.

Congrats.
All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:13am On Mar 09, 2017
@bigheadday

Well done! Hope you are also working on your credential assessment too? All the best bro smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Now that my spouse has agreed to accompany & is about to take IELTS do we both have to do ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Use the CRS tool to check your score without him writing IELTS nor doing the ECA... Last I checked, if I remember correctly, your score was good for ITA without. SO confirm and save some cash and time...

cookies:
Now that my spouse has agreed to accompany & is about to take IELTS do we both have to do ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2017
cookies:

It is advisable because it will help you claim points for her education and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning good people of nairaland. Please who has applied for transcript from unilag before and how did u confirm that it had been sent to IQAS or WES.

2. I'm using IQAS for my ECA, unilag claims to have sent my transcript, but no mail was sent to me to that effect, is there a way I can confirm if it has been received by IQAS?

Help out please, its eca that's delaying me, let me Gain sharp sharp from this falling of scores. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Danoluwa(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

You are welcome my Oga! That's cool! I'm taking a PhD
you be my oga ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Danoluwa(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

You are welcome my Oga! That's cool! I'm taking a PhD
you be my oga ooooo. pls if you dont mind can i get your contact details. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2017
How was your transcript sent? Was it through E-mail or courier? If Courier, then request for the tracking number and use it to track the development of your transcript on the courier agency's website. And if by E-mail, then I think you will have to wait; your status will change on IQAS dashboard.
MummyJaygirls:
Good morning good people of nairaland. Please who has applied for transcript from unilag before and how did u confirm that it had been sent to IQAS or WES.

2. I'm using IQAS for my ECA, unilag claims to have sent my transcript, but no mail was sent to me to that effect, is there a way I can confirm if it has been received by IQAS?

Help out please, its eca that's delaying me, let me Gain sharp sharp from this falling of scores. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
@MummyJaygirls: I have two suggestions for you;

1. Ask your UNILAG contact to give you the tracking number so that you can verify and contact IQAS with the information.

AND/OR

2. Call IQAS on +1 780 427 2655 to confirm if they have received your transcript. Make sure that your Transaction ID is handy before you make that call. Remember that we are ahead time-wise to guide on the best time to make the call.

IQAS did not acknowledge my transcript until I put a call through to them even though it has been received by them 7/8 days earlier. Bear in mind that they are currently handling an unusual volume of applications. That may inform the increase in their processing times from 10 to 15 working days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
@boldinc: It seems that Ontario has not issued any NOI since March 1. Let us hope that it is only a temporary pause.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
boldinc:
Use the CRS tool to check your score without him writing IELTS nor doing the ECA... Last I checked, if I remember correctly, your score was good for ITA without. SO confirm and save some cash and time...

Great thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
boldinc:

But if he doesn't do any of these will he still get PR in the end?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigheadday: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
40manlappy:
@bigheadday

Well done! Hope you are also working on your credential assessment too? All the best bro smiley

@40manlappy... Thanks bro. I believe I have all the necessary credentials in check. Just want the result out then I no my next move. Will keep u posted of the outcome on 17th. Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Please is it only a soft copy of my ECA I need?
Meanwhile the total to pay for IQAS is $275 thought I read here $200?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
cookies:
Please is it only a soft copy of my ECA I need?
Meanwhile the total to pay for IQAS is $275 thought I read here $200?

$200 is for the actual assessment while $75 is for courier charges for applicants outside Canada. $15 is the cost for within Canada.

If you have a relative in Canny, you can use his address for the collection of the hard copy and pay just $215 since you should still get a soft copy anyway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
40manlappy:

$200 is for the actual assessment while $75 is for courier charges for applicants outside Canada. $15 is the cost for within Canada.

If you have a relative in Canny, you can use his address for the collection of the hard copy and pay just $215 since you should still get a soft copy anyway.
Thank you. Please which other payment method can you suggest? My naira debit card is declined because it's above cumulative limit and I don't have a dom account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abieoglad: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Am new here and about to start my application. i will appreciate it if someone can kindly put me through on the steps. i have a masters degree with 3 yrs experience and am married. i will be the major applicant, i will like to know if we both need to write the IELTS exams and the next step to take.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Danoluwa:

you be my oga ooooo

I be your boy oo cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Abieoglad:
Hello Everyone,
Am new here and about to start my application. i will appreciate it if someone can kindly put me through on the steps. i have a masters degree with 3 yrs experience and am married. i will be the major applicant, i will like to know if we both need to write the IELTS exams and the next step to take.
Thanks.

Please read the first few pages of this thread. The steps are clearly outlined. You can also read the last few pages, a similar question was recently answered. Thereafter, you can come back for specific questions. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
cookies:

Thank you. Please which other payment method can you suggest? My naira debit card is declined because it's above cumulative limit and I don't have a dom account.

If you have a friend/family with a foreign currency MasterCard, obtain FX from the parallel market and fund the account tied to the card with USD, then make your payment.

Also, you can use the credit card of a relative who is resident abroad. You may wish to check my previous post on this below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/309#54223275
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
40manlappy:

If you have a friend/family with a foreign currency MasterCard, obtain FX from the parallel market and fund the account tied to the card with USD, then make your payment.

Also, you can use the credit card of a relative who is resident abroad. You may wish to check my previous post on this below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/309#54223275
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
I believe strongly that it is temporary... Any update on your ECA? I believe you will be ready for your ITA next week.

40manlappy:
@boldinc: It seems that Ontario has not issued any NOI since March 1. Let us hope that it is only a temporary pause.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
He will, as long as your score is good enough...

cookies:

But if he doesn't do any of these will he still get PR in the end?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kehara: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello everyone, am a newbie here and already in the pool and hoping to get an ITA in the 57th draw but I need some clarification on my CPA Canada (Chartered Professional Accountant Certification) which i obtained by taking online courses since i already have my ACCA. My question is should it be under educational qualification or where else can I mention it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes all documents can be in one envelope. Say you need to include your certificate and the school can do that for you. I have done this is the past.

regards

olajide21:
Hello peeps. Just to reconfirm. I am using WES for my ECA for 2 degrees in the same school. Below are my questions:
1. Can both degrees transcript be in a single envelope rather than individual envelopes.? Would WES accept this?
2. Is the photocopy of my certificates the only documents that I would send to WES while the school send the transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
if an ITA is declined and profile withdrawn, when creating a new profile, answer to 'has xyz applied for canadian immigration' bla bla would still be No i presume since no post ITA Application was submitted? Pls help with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.