Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608488 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
State the true details in your employment records. You can adjust what was filled pre-ITA (as long as it won't affect your CRS Score)

Kindly ensure that the 2months gap is captured in your personal details

All the best!

TDELTD:
Hello,

I am a bit confused. In my employment details while applying initially, the system didn't let me progress because i had a 2 months gap between 2 of my work experiences. I then had to move my engagement dates for all employment to follow each other. The issue now is, one of my letters of reference carries the original date as against what i have in my preliminary application, which i am certain in on the CIC records.

I have written a LOE and attached to the employment reference letter. (is this necessary)? Will this suffice?

Please promptly help, anyone who has/had this issue.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
TDELTD:
Hello,

I am a bit confused. In my employment details while applying initially, the system didn't let me progress because i had a 2 months gap between 2 of my work experiences. I then had to move my engagement dates for all employment to follow each other. The issue now is, one of my letters of reference carries the original date as against what i have in my preliminary application, which i am certain in on the CIC records.

I have written a LOE and attached to the employment reference letter. (is this necessary)? Will this suffice?

Please promptly help, anyone who has/had this issue.

Many thanks.

You can indicate and describe the gap period as 'in between jobs' or 'unemployed'. This has previously been used to explain the gap between jobs and is acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello house.
Please I need your thoughts on this. I have a bank of America account that has about half of POF. I'm thinking of funding it to complete my POF but I'm wondering if this will be okay because I do not work or live in America. Just go on vacations, opened the account during one of my vacations.
Please house let me know what you think. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please if i sold my cars and the money was deposited in my account. What evidence do i need to upload to proof this.
Since it will show two deposit of lumps sum.

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Aka2003: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello sirs, in the post ITA form I am required to put in a copy of my passport showing all pages with markings. My question is do I have to include all passports I have ever held (expired passports)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
specrealq:
Please if i sold my cars and the money was deposited in my account. What evidence do i need to upload to proof this.
Since it will show two deposit of lumps sum.

Thank u

Have a letter of explanation about the source of the money in this case sales of your cars and possibly the sales receipt and sales agreement of the transaction.The house can chip in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
dannio:

Have a letter of explanation about the source of the money in this case sales of your cars and possibly the sales receipt and sales agreement of the transaction.The house can chip in

Hello,

Please what is the best form of POF. I have funds in my domicilliary account which i intend to use as POF. will my statement of account with the money just sitting there suffice?. If i just print my statement of account showing the funds in my accounts for over a period of time, i hope this will be good enough.

Anyone who has the experience should please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aka2003:
Hello sirs, in the post ITA form I am required to put in a copy of my passport showing all pages with markings. My question is do I have to include all passports I have ever held (expired passports)?

Yes...and Include all stamped pages plus visas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
chi17:

Hello,

Please what is the best form of POF. I have funds in my domicilliary account which i intend to use as POF. will my statement of account with the money just sitting there suffice?. If i just print my statement of account showing the funds in my accounts for over a period of time, i hope this will be good enough.

Anyone who has the experience should please advise.

l think your bank statement over the period of time and a bank certificate should suffice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
dannio:

l think your bank statement over the period of time and a bank certificate should suffice.

Alright thanks a lot for this information. however, please what exactly is the bank certificate you refer to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
emiye:
ok.
I raised a CSE to inform IRCC of change of marital status on Feb. 11, i didn't get any reply after 10 business days. So on March 1st, i sent the same details to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, less than 2 hours after i had sent the mail, i got a mail to check my cic account. In my cic account was a letter sent by ircc asking me to update my spouse medical, pcc and passport (cic request letter). 3 new placeholders were also added on my cic account.

I am a bit confused which of the 2 actions(cse on feb. 11 or mail to cpc on mar. 1) made me get the response on March 1.

A day after the request letter from cic, My wife conducted her medicals and received her PCC on March 2. On March 3, i upoaded all the 3 requirements.

A link was sent where i could pay for her application fee, so i paid on March 4. March 6 , My medicals changed to pass

March 7. Further documents requested by IRCC for: (1)Schedule A -Background/declaration for my nysc period (i guess this was because i filled my nysc under personal history as government) . I would advise others yet to submit e APR to fill nysc as employment under personal history.
(2) schedule A for my wife. (3) travel history for my wife

March 8 - I filled and sent all d stuffs requested.
I hope this will help you

Hallos, the time has come ooh,
I am in naija now for my court wedding. I was thinking, can my spouse do the medicals and pcc before marriage which is on the 8th of april? She is on leave now so was considering that or is it compulsory to go with the cic request letter for her medicals??

What do you think.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
chi17:

Alright thanks a lot for this information. however, please what exactly is the bank certificate you refer to?

It's a letter from the bank that show your account details and average balances + current balances and if you have loans or not and time of opening of the account.

Some banks have the policy not to give such letters and in that case, ask gor the normal reference letter which banks give.

Some people have suggested however that some banks give a similar letter to this CIC letter called Pension certificate or so, am not sure which bank in particular though.

I think it sha depends on how close you are to a bank manager or staff if you wanna get exact CIC letter. Otherwise 6months banks statement and normal bank reference letter is enough

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Onlineise:
Is it only me that felt lazy after getting the ITA...its over 30days now and my ginger has dropped kinda...and I have 75% of docs already sha.

My Village people must be trying to distract me

Haha, you neva even submit ooh! Chai, so na so you take land for CHAD instead of CANADA Ah!! Who ever do u like this, e nor go better for am
grin smiley grin grin

Come let me pray for you before its too late.....lolz

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello house, please anyone here processed a gift deed in Abuja? I need a referral.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
esosa4real:

Hallos, the time has come ooh,
I am in naija now for my court wedding. I was thinking, can my spouse do the medicals and pcc before marriage which is on the 8th of april? She is on leave now so was considering that or is it compulsory to go with the cic request letter for her medicals??

What do you think.
Ok, great ! It is ok if she conduct the medicals and pcc now. The children consultant hospital, ikoyi never asked for request letter in my case . Congrats in advance, Take great pictures with loved ones on d-day. If you've got pre wedding pictures at cool places, get them handy, and also post wedding pictures. you most likely will be asked for it. I was told to upload such pictures last week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Beem4cupid:
If you are not a US citizen,it cannot be expedited. Check the procedure for the application on fbi website. I will advise that your mailing address should be a US address for quicker delivery. The one i processed took less than 8 weeks. If you dont have it atleast a week to due time for your submission, write a LOE and attach proof that you have applied,then you can raise a CSE as soon as you have it.

THNX
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Taiwotron:

It is true that there is an expedite process for getting an FBI PCC however You can only use those agents (FBI Channeler) if you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please Note that it will be address to use a US address so that you can received it as soon as possible. I hope this helps you a little

Muchos gracias
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsAkin: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good evening House.
Please has anyone on this thread processed transcript from Nigeria Defence Academy? I wish to begin the WES process but don't know who to contact there or how to begin. Thank you in advance smiley and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
esosa4real:

It's a letter from the bank that show your account details and average balances + current balances and if you have loans or not and time of opening of the account.

Some banks have the policy not to give such letters and in that case, ask gor the normal reference letter which banks give.

Some people have suggested however that some banks give a similar letter to this CIC letter called Pension certificate or so, am not sure which bank in particular though.

I think it sha depends on how close you are to a bank manager or staff if you wanna get exact CIC letter. Otherwise 6months banks statement and normal bank reference letter is enough

Ok thanks a lot. I appreciate. Like I said, I have funds sitting in my account. Do I have to withdraw and deposit severally just to show activity in the account or can I just leave the money there till the account statement is printed? Truth is the money is specifically for my POF. BUUT I don't want it to seem like its not mine that's why I'm not touching it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TDELTD: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aka2003:

I think it mentions over a 10 year period somewhere.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TDELTD: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
The more i read through this thread, the more i get scared and worried that i have not done something right. Here is my predicament.

In my personal history tab, all i have is my Uni and previous jobs (it mentions activities within the last 10 years). I initially did not make any mention or reference to NYSC in my eAPR but i am having second thoughts. Here are my questions

1. Is it ok to refer to my NYSC as just the 3 weeks spent in the orientation camp and claim the rest of the NYSC year as work experience? - Reason i ask this is that my first job is where i did my NYSC and its in that work experience i am claiming my NOC because it is actually what i studied in UNI. The reference letter from the organisation does not refer or mention anything about NYSC.

Should i get them to write another reference letter which will divide the 1st of the 2 years at the organization as NYSC and the other as a staff position?

2. I recently just got approved by 2 professional regulating bodies. Is it necessary to include these under personal history? If yes, under what category in the personal history section?

3. I have scanned through 4 passport cycles, do i need to include all visas from each and every one of my passports or will the last 10 years suffice?

PS: If you are reading this and you have successfully gone through the eAPR phase please, please send me a message,i really really need your help and a little bit of your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
chi17:

Ok thanks a lot. I appreciate. Like I said, I have funds sitting in my account. Do I have to withdraw and deposit severally just to show activity in the account or can I just leave the money there till the account statement is printed? Truth is the money is specifically for my POF. BUUT I don't want it to seem like its not mine that's why I'm not touching it.

Leave the money.Its your account and you have accumulated the funds for this purpose.Let not your hands itch you and before you know it you would have diverted the funds to other use.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2017
dannio:

Leave the money.Its your account and you have accumulated the funds for this purpose.Let not your hands itch you and before you know it you would have diverted the funds to other use.

@dannio. I saw your post on NOUN Nairaland forum inquiring on how to get NOUN transcript.
Have you gotten it?
If yes, how long did it take?
I sent you a PM already, kindly respond.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Thetherapist:

@dannio. I saw your post on NOUN Nairaland forum inquiring on how to get NOUN transcript.
Have you gotten it?
If yes, how long did it take?
I sent you a PM already, kindly respond.
Thanks

l have reponded to your pm

Yes l finally got it.l went to their Headquarters in Abuja to apply as advised.l applied October 31st 2016.l received mail from IQAS around middle of January 2017 that they have recieved my transcript.l met someone in their headquaters while applying to help me do followup and l kept close tabs with the person.Note my request was moved from Abuja to Lagos,because my school is said to be in Lagos-School of Management science:Postgraduate Studies,this l was told.l believe from there it was eventually sent out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello All, I'm using deed if gift for my pof.
Is it okay to show the money in a savings account that I don't have activity on? I have a loan on my salary account and I don't want any interference with the POF so I'm not using my salary account for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Topmag: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
please house, Is having 2years and 6 months experience on a Job equivalent to 3years or remains 2 years, started September 2014 .thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by floyo001: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
soadirect:
I sent a single fax of 10 pages. The myfax.com site allows up to 10pages (including the cover page). As per expedited shipping, it varies from school to school. If your school supports it, please just use it so that the transcript(s) can get to IQAS quickly otherwise, you are still good with the regular mail (just that it might take a bit longer to get to IQAS 'cos of NIPOST)

Thanks...
Apologies if by asking this, I'm taking us back or increasing the thread 'unnecessarily'
I want to confirm if my assumption is right. Here...

The POF, Police Report, Letter from employer, medicals will not be required until after one receives an ITA.
In other words, do I need the above docs before entering the pool?

Will appreciate your usual timely response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Topmag:
please house, Is having 2years and 6 months experience on a Job equivalent to 3years or remains 2 years, started September 2014 .thanks

Shuu! See approximation. grin

It remains 2 years sisterly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
dannio:

l have reponded to your pm

Yes l finally got it.l went to their Headquarters in Abuja to apply as advised.l applied October 31st 2016.l received mail from IQAS around middle of January 2017 that they have recieved my transcript.l met someone in their headquaters while applying to help me do followup and l kept close tabs with the person.Note my request was moved from Abuja to Lagos,because my school is said to be in Lagos-School of Management science:Postgraduate Studies,this l was told.l believe from there it was eventually sent out.

Oh! Thanks a lot. That's like 2 months in all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Thetherapist:

Oh! Thanks a lot. That's like 2 months in all.

If you can establish good rapport with someone in and around the office handling your request, some urgent can be used to move your request with speed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
floyo001:

Thanks...
Apologies if by asking this, I'm taking us back or increasing the thread 'unnecessarily'
I want to confirm if my assumption is right. Here...

The POF, Police Report, Letter from employer, medicals will not be required until after one receives an ITA.
In other words, do I need the above docs before entering the pool?

Will appreciate your usual timely response.

No. you don't need the above documents before entering the pool.

All the best!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.