Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604302 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 7:43am On May 17, 2017
Go through this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

Boss13:
Hi guys, nice job you are doing.

I'm excepting ITA. My score is 453 and I'm gradually gathering my documents. In order not to make any mistake. I wish to ask the following questions

- Do the primary applicant submit birth certificate? My birth certificate is really old

- What documents do I need for the Medicals

- What address do I stipulate for my previous employers in view of my reference

- What are the other requirements and documents to gather in order to submit

- How long will the process take and is there a way to request that my application be process in London because I read London is faster

- My wife was initially denied US Visa but later given, do I need to state that when applying

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eyoiba(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2017
Please help a brother out!

I need to know if it is still acceptable to forward my credentials to WES via hellofax. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 7:48am On May 17, 2017
My advice to you is to get the person who supervised you there, top manager or whoever owned the business to prepare a letter stating all that needs to be stated(duties, salary etc). The only thing you won't have access to, I believe, is the letter head. Back this letter up with a LOE stating that your former employer is out of business.

Let the gurus advise you as well.

Austynodv:
Hello all.
Please help! I am new on this forum. What do I do if my former employer is no longer in business and I need a Reference Letter for my EE application? Are there any alternatives that CIC might accept?

The experience I got from that employment is crucial to my application.

I would really appreciate your valuable contributions.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 7:53am On May 17, 2017
Gentlemen n ladies, for those dat have received ITA u can check dis link to know documents required of u.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2017
Kontagious:
Can someone please help outline process of having transcript sent from Unilag and/or Lasu to WES or IQAS.

I understand Unilag does online request for transcript, does this mean additional cost to fee paid to either WES or IQAS?

Considering I do not have full control of what the schools sends to the institutions, how do I work around reference number both WES and IQAS are asking to be written on packages sent to them?

Anyone in the know should please help. Please

I think the one for Unilag has been answered, for Lasu I helped my sister to apply for her own. We applied through the online portal and made the payment of 14,000 through Quickteller. You would have filled all required information as needed. They did not process it on time, so I had to send someone there, even after that they sent it to USA instead of Canada, when Canada was clearly written on the online application form. We are still going through the trouble of having it sent back to naija, so that it can be resent to Canada, so you might want to watch out for that. As for IQAS, you will get the reference number after submitting your online application on the IQAS website, that is after you have made payment. A copy of the academic request form that will be filled by your university and sent with your transcripts will also be sent to your email. You will just have to go there with it I think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 8:27am On May 17, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Except you or your wife have Canadian education,experience or took TEF, I doubt if your scores can be 428 with your IELTS result.

Well, I can recheck. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:36am On May 17, 2017
Pls i registered on WES and downloaded the form but didnt get any reference number. Is it until i pay the fees? I wanted to start dispatching my documents now then pay the fees like next week. Pls experienced folks where do i get my WES ref no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 8:38am On May 17, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Oga please how long did ICAS take to complete ur ECA

My dear it took forever! At a point I was tempted to redo ECA with wes. Complete doc sent by mid December last year. When I saw there was no single update on my file status for 3months I called their service desk early April. And the desk lady just reiterated their '24 weeks' waiting time. But later that month I stated seeing activity and thank GOD file staus reads ''Report sent by Courier'' this morning.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:45am On May 17, 2017
eyoiba:
Please help a brother out!

I need to know if it is still acceptable to forward my credentials to WES via hellofax. Thanks.

Does WES have a fax number? If the answer is yes, then you can use hellofax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2017
Is this what we need right now? People cross over and go rogue blocking the way for future ones. Later we will say Nigerians are being banned.

https://.com/canadian-police-arrest-two-nigerian-criminals-adekunle-johnson-omitiran-and-adedayo-ogundana-for-10-million-fraud-in-toronto-two-others-declared-wanted/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2017
Onlineise:
Is this what we need right now? People cross over and go rogue blocking the way for future ones. Later we will say Nigerians are being banned.

https://.com/canadian-police-arrest-two-nigerian-criminals-adekunle-johnson-omitiran-and-adedayo-ogundana-for-10-million-fraud-in-toronto-two-others-declared-wanted/

One said he does not support folks traveling when they don't have a skill..mehn, which skills pass this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 9:15am On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

One said he does not support folks traveling when they don't have a skill..mehn, which skills pass this?

It is statement like this that continues to promote this bad behaviour especially from Nigerians who should be good ambassadors outside the country. Another reason why crime thrives in the country. I think we need to stop it. What is skilful defrauding people

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2017
Boss13:

It is statement like this that continues to promote this bad behaviour especially from Nigerians who should be good ambassadors outside the country. Another reason why crime thrives in the country. I think we need to stop it. What is skilful defrauding people
But it is in our DNA home and abroad. I wasn't promoting it..but it is there inbuilt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 9:26am On May 17, 2017
keleto:

Seems you did not get me clear sir.
WES said you will send the certificate but your school would be the one to send the TRANSCRIPT.
But I have collected both. So how can my school send the transcript

Go back to school and have them issue another one and send directly for ECA.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:29am On May 17, 2017
9jabiggurl:

Go back to school and have them issue another one and send directly for ECA.....
He doesn't want this your suggestion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Should be cool going by current trends and provided there are no surprises in the next draw which may be tomorrow. Hope you have created the profile already?

Current trend? can you please expatiate because i would expect that to score above 400 you need 8,7,7,7 (LSWR) at the minimum. Please help my curiousity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

How about the verification phase? Will he pretend too? Omo.

Pretence is neither required or necessary here. I assume that the transcript was addressed to WES and sealed but given to him. If that is the case, he can send it on the school's "behalf" using the earlier suggestion.

If otherwise, he may need to go back to the school.

Looping: keleto

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:37am On May 17, 2017
9jabiggurl:

Current trend? can you please expatiate because i would expect that to score above 400 you need 8,7,7,7 (LSWR) at the minimum. Please help my curiousity

Madam, my response was based on the CRS score that was provided. I didn't analyse the IELTS result, you get?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

He doesn't want this your suggestion.

toh! I rest my case....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Madam, my response was based on the CRS score that was provided. I didn't analyse the IELTS result, you get?

Oga...i get ya...was just a little confused with the IELTS score and 428 CRS. Except other factors added some points for him, we never can tell.....Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:53am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Pretence is neither required or necessary here. I assume that the transcript was addressed to WES and sealed but given to him. If that is the case, he can send it on the school's "behalf" using the earlier suggestion.

If otherwise, he may need to go back to the school.

Looping: keleto

I sent my transcript myself and I was creative with the senders name. In fact the DHL lady knew how it works and advised me not to put my name and use different writing for sender.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:56am On May 17, 2017
Kingbukaz:
Please like how much can one budget for this whole process?

30 billion in your account. undecided wink

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by atiteb4: 9:57am On May 17, 2017
Friends please I need ur advice....i will be graduating this year from lautech but I want to start afresh in Canada cos my g. P isn't good and I studied agric.. ..preferably Manitoba college. My waec isnt complete so I plan on writing gce. Is gce accepted in Canada and what course can u study in a college in Manitoba to make me become a permanent residence fast.....please reply cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:58am On May 17, 2017
optionese:

I sent my transcript myself and I was creative with the senders name. In fact the DHL lady knew how it works and advised me not to put my name and use different writing for sender.

Gbam! Creativity at work smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:59am On May 17, 2017
optionese:

30 billion in your account. undecided wink

cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2017
You will have to pay first after which you will be given reference number.
You obviously can't send in your docs now as you will have to quote your ref number on the docs you're sending.
obitee69:
Pls i registered on WES and downloaded the form but didnt get any reference number. Is it until i pay the fees? I wanted to start dispatching my documents now then pay the fees like next week. Pls experienced folks where do i get my WES ref no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:01am On May 17, 2017
9jabiggurl:

Oga...i get ya...was just a little confused with the IELTS score and 428 CRS. Except other factors added some points for him, we never can tell.....Cheers

Yeah. Someone has advised him to redo the calculation. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:01am On May 17, 2017
Kontagious:
Can someone please help outline process of having transcript sent from Unilag and/or Lasu to WES or IQAS.

I understand Unilag does online request for transcript, does this mean additional cost to fee paid to either WES or IQAS?

Considering I do not have full control of what the schools sends to the institutions, how do I work around reference number both WES and IQAS are asking to be written on packages sent to them?

Anyone in the know should please help. Please

What reference number are you talking about? Go to the various websites and see their requirements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:04am On May 17, 2017
atiteb4:
Friends please I need ur advice....i will be graduating this year from lautech but I want to start afresh in Canada cos my g. P isn't good and I studied agric.. ..preferably Manitoba college. My waec isnt complete so I plan on writing gce. Is gce accepted in Canada and what course can u study in a college in Manitoba to make me become a permanent residence fast.....please reply cry

This thread is for skilled workers, there is a thread for school. Try and search you will find it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 10:35am On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

But it is in our DNA home and abroad. I wasn't promoting it..but it is there inbuilt.

Please note, it is a choice to be a criminal and not a hereditary factor. It is not in my DNA nor any of my relatives to act or think in such despicable manner. If it is in yours, please don't spoil the chances of others who want to better their lives.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:51am On May 17, 2017
Boss13:

Please note, it is a choice to be a criminal and not a hereditary factor. It is not in my DNA nor any of my relatives to act or think in such despicable manner. If it is in yours, please don't spoil the chances of others who want to better their lives.
Hahaha...but how is Nigeria not better? No be by claiming na by not doing when u r opportune.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.