Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2603978 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 10:09pm On May 16, 2017
Hi guys, nice job you are doing.

I'm excepting ITA. My score is 453 and I'm gradually gathering my documents. In order not to make any mistake. I wish to ask the following questions

- Do the primary applicant submit birth certificate? My birth certificate is really old

- What documents do I need for the Medicals

- What address do I stipulate for my previous employers in view of my reference

- What are the other requirements and documents to gather in order to submit

- How long will the process take and is there a way to request that my application be process in London because I read London is faster

- My wife was initially denied US Visa but later given, do I need to state that when applying

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2017
Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category Reopens
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2017
Boss13:
Hi guys, nice job you are doing.

I'm excepting ITA. My score is 453 and I'm gradually gathering my documents. In order not to make any mistake. I wish to ask the following questions

- Do the primary applicant submit birth certificate? My birth certificate is really old

- What documents do I need for the Medicals

- What address do I stipulate for my previous employers in view of my reference

- What are the other requirements and documents to gather in order to submit

- How long will the process take and is there a way to request that my application be process in London because I read London is faster

- My wife was initially denied US Visa but later given, do I need to state that when applying

Thanks in anticipation

You obviously have not done any homework...Read page 0 to 50 only, half of your concerns have been addressed.

As for this question 1, you do not need your birth certificate, only your kids will need (assuming you have kids)...other questions read the thread, pretend its a novel.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:18pm On May 16, 2017
Onlineise:
Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category Reopens

Thanks bro smiley

cc: ajiifixing, Jumdah20

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keleto(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2017
elfmann:

When it bounces back..money lost..ur eyes go clear.
WHAT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 10:21pm On May 16, 2017
40manlappy:

What are you waiting for? Just a dive into the pool immediately! cheesy

Who knows, you may get ITA if a draw should hold tomorrow. Use the tool below to determine your CRS score;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Care to share your IELTS scores and that of spouse?

Thanks boss,
Mine: SLRW - 6.5,7.5,6,6.5 Spouse: 6.5,5.5,5.5,6

Did the crs on the link you shared and I had 428. Is the cool enough?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
keleto:

Seems you did not get me clear sir.
WES said you will send the certificate but your school would be the one to send the TRANSCRIPT.
But I have collected both. So how can my school send the transcript

This is no rocket science. Simply walk into a courier company and use the name of a high-ranking staff (if available) in your institution's academic unit as the sender. Include his/her phone number in the waybill if you have it. Make sure your name does not appear in the document lipsrsealed

In this journey, thinking out of the box is key...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
1stNumeroUno:

Thanks boss,

Should be cool going by current trends and provided there are no surprises in the next draw which may be tomorrow. Hope you have created the profile already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
Sorry it's a question. Want to know if i should apply for a remark or rewrite the exam. My scores are L-8,S-6.5,W-7.5,R-6.5.. I'm confident that i should get higher in my speaking
9jabiggurl:

whats the question here? Would think you were only speaking out your mind not specifically asking a question. Can you rephrase with a question so gurus can help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

Tot it would fetch extra points?

Ain't sure, maybe expert in the house can guide.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 10:29pm On May 16, 2017
40manlappy:

Should be cool going by current trends and provided there are no surprises in the next draw which may be tomorrow. Hope you have created the profile already?

Whao! Appreciate your prompt response.

Just wanna start filling the ee now. Might buzz you here if I need any guide pls wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
Lochinny:
Sorry it's a question. Want to know if i should apply for a remark or rewrite the exam. My scores are L-8,S-6.5,W-7.5,R-6.5.. I'm confident that i should get higher in my speaking

you can request in speaking and reading but this takes about 10wks for a response. If u have spare cash u can also apply for another exam. Any one wey favour u pass u will use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:31pm On May 16, 2017
1stNumeroUno:

Whao! Appreciate your prompt response.

Just wanna start filling the ee now. Might buzz you here if I need any guide pls wink

Oga please how long did ICAS take to complete ur ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 10:55pm On May 16, 2017
Onlineise:

You obviously have not done any homework...Read page 0 to 50 only, half of your concerns have been addressed.

As for this question 1, you do not need your birth certificate, only your kids will need (assuming you have kids)...other questions read the thread, pretend its a novel.

I do think it would be fair enough and fast enough to answer the question than referring me to read 50 pages.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by prettypolicy: 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 11:23pm On May 16, 2017
Boss13:

I do think it would be fair enough and fast enough to answer the question than referring me to read 50 pages.
Read and you'll be the better for it. There are still 1001 things you need to know about EE as can be deduced from the questions you asked. Start tonight

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kingbukaz: 11:25pm On May 16, 2017
Please like how much can one budget for this whole process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 11:45pm On May 16, 2017
Hello House.....
After filling the Apr form, I clicked continue and I was shocked to see the check list, I didn't know it's accessible all dese while and I could still go back to my Apr form. Is this right or Is there a place I'm suppose to submit the form? Dose that mean I can always change an information in my Apr form before final submission? And after uploading all the documents will the submit button pop up cos I can't see anything like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 11:51pm On May 16, 2017
40manlappy:

From the image, you only claimed points on spouse education and language proficiency, there were no points for her work experience or even relatives. It is only a problem when you change information that affects your CRS score negatively post-ITA.

If it makes you sleep well, do a brief LOE on your wife's cousin i.e. the error that you made on your EE profile and attach on the e-APR.

Final clarification please, should I then tender the documents we have which will prove to cic that she's my cousin not aunty as stated and add LOE or I should just upload a Loe and forget the documents? Since the check list says I should upload proof of relationship. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2017
Can someone please help outline process of having transcript sent from Unilag and/or Lasu to WES or IQAS.

I understand Unilag does online request for transcript, does this mean additional cost to fee paid to either WES or IQAS?

Considering I do not have full control of what the schools sends to the institutions, how do I work around reference number both WES and IQAS are asking to be written on packages sent to them?

Anyone in the know should please help. Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mostoyous: 12:53am On May 17, 2017
Good day, thank you for sending this, but please for the IELTS do you think it's better to write it or CELPIP, because I wrote CELPIP twice but still didn't get up to the point I need. Kindly help me please and do you have materials for IELTS? Thank You
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 1:50am On May 17, 2017
Remxyj:

Final clarification please, should I then tender the documents we have which will prove to cic that she's my cousin not aunty as stated and add LOE or I should just upload a Loe and forget the documents? Since the check list says I should upload proof of relationship. Thanks

One important thing, although I believe it should not affect you:
You need to ensure that changing the relative from Aunt to Cousin will not reduce your Federal Skilled Workers score below 67 points out of 100 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/applyfactors. asp). 5 points is awarded under Adaptability for 'Relatives in Canada', which includes Aunt but not Cousin. This is different from the actual EE CRS score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kemkem30(f): 5:41am On May 17, 2017
You could take it back (SEALED) and get them to post for you

keleto:

Seems you did not get me clear sir.
WES said you will send the certificate but your school would be the one to send the TRANSCRIPT.
But I have collected both. So how can my school send the transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 6:19am On May 17, 2017
Thank you so much

MummyJaygirls:

you can request in speaking and reading but this takes about 10wks for a response. If u have spare cash u can also apply for another exam. Any one wey favour u pass u will use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 6:50am On May 17, 2017
Lochinny:
Please has anyone done eca with mcc here? My husband is the principal applicant but i want to apply for ita too anyone that works fine we go for it.. my crs scores are higher than his bc of age

search for vcole,esosa4real,and ugoiyke79e
The details/ steps and cost for mcc ECA have been properly outlined.
cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 7:00am On May 17, 2017
Except you or your wife have Canadian education,experience or took TEF, I doubt if your scores can be 428 with your IELTS result.
1stNumeroUno:

Thanks boss,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:05am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

This is no rocket science. Simply walk into a courier company and use the name of a high-ranking staff (if available) in your institution's academic unit as the sender. Include his/her phone number in the waybill if you have it. Make sure your name does not appear in the document lipsrsealed

In this journey, thinking out of the box is key...
How about the verification phase? Will he pretend too? Omo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:07am On May 17, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Except you or your wife have Canadian education,experience or took TEF, I doubt if your scores can be 428 with your IELTS result.
To use that tool don dey hard.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 7:26am On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

To use that tool don dey hard.

You're something else..... lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 7:37am On May 17, 2017
Bruv, no additional cost is required for that Unilag thingy. Once u make the payment at the bank, you send them an e-mail with attachments of the teller and the form you download (filled form by you) from the Transcript Request portal. You have the option of choosing courier or post. Unilag charges you for the processing of the transcript which I think is N2,000 or so and then additional cost for courier or post. I remember paying about N19,000 all together because I chose courier.

Also, you will be requested to fill the address you want the transcript sent to on the form you download from the Transcript Request portal. It is there you get to fill the WES Reference number along with the address.

I know nothing about IQAS. Other maybe able to help you...but I suspect the process should not be that different.

Kontagious:
Can someone please help outline process of having transcript sent from Unilag and/or Lasu to WES or IQAS.

I understand Unilag does online request for transcript, does this mean additional cost to fee paid to either WES or IQAS?

Considering I do not have full control of what the schools sends to the institutions, how do I work around reference number both WES and IQAS are asking to be written on packages sent to them?

Anyone in the know should please help. Please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 7:40am On May 17, 2017
1. It is right
2. Yes you can go back and change info before final submission
3. Yes there will be a button for submission after all required documents have been uploaded.

Cheers.

Remxyj:
Hello House.....
After filling the Apr form, I clicked continue and I was shocked to see the check list, I didn't know it's accessible all dese while and I could still go back to my Apr form. Is this right or Is there a place I'm suppose to submit the form? Dose that mean I can always change an information in my Apr form before final submission? And after uploading all the documents will the submit button pop up cos I can't see anything like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.