Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2611270 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Seconded! grin grin

@pauloverdi, please share your timelines to inspire others before you ask further questions tongue

ITA: February 22
EOR: ? what does this stand for?
Medical: june 1
NA:
IP1:
NA:
IP2:
PPR: june 15

Bimpsy99, shey e don do? wink cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes o, e have do, plus if he had any ADR wink.

40manlappy:

Seconded! grin grin

@pauloverdi, please share your timelines to inspire others before you ask further questions tongue

ITA
EOR
Medical
NA
IP1
NA
IP2
PPR

Bimpsy99, shey e don do? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
You are now a qualified member of the link below...lol. You will find answers there and also get more indepth advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/

pauloverdi:
and im back with my first question....

I think I remember filling this imm008 for somewhere before... I guess it was when I was filling the sinp form (which I never completed after I got an ita) or after my express entry ITA while filling the application forms. however I don't remember the particular region I selected.
1.can I select a new region as response to the question; where do u intend to live in Canada?
2. whish region is more popular with Nigerian immigrants
3. which region has more job opportunities for people with banking experience and people with heavy duty equipment maintenance experience?
4. is there easy mobility within the regions for new immigrants i.e if I chose Toronto and I want to move to Saskatchewan after my first month, is that possible?

abeg advice this jjc abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Please find my response​s in colour. Although I never reach canny o! This is based on my research.

thanks for the speedy reply. im the PA and my work experience is in heavy duty equipment maintenance... Im thinking of which city has job opportunities for me and also for my wify, who is a banker... so that I don't put all my eggs in one basket.

how does one get accommodation, register the kids in school, get credential certification/ recertification etc? abeg make those wey don reach there let me know abeg... its never too early to start preparing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
and why are we sending our passports to Ghana? though it wasn't stated in the letter from what ive seen on the thread and what the dhl guys told me when I went to inquire im supposed to send my passports and stuff to Ghana. thought there was a Canadian high commission in Nigeria... somewhere in vi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
for you to get your diploma result evaluated is a cost on its own. So u can evaluate the two but would be charged differently. Also note that transcript office will not send ur diploma result to WES. You need to go to the diploma unit that handles such.
Rudy007:

Thanks so much, I appreciate ur response. Now I kno with my BSc I stil meet the Canadian Academic equivalent.
But can WES stil evaluate both degree together because I might also need it for an admission process in US. Wil it cost more to evaluate both degree together or should I just go wit my highest degree for both Canadian immigration process and US Admission process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Congrats brov. We dey your back, See you In canny
pauloverdi:
Hi House. Ive been an ardent (though) silent devotee of this thread for a while now. just by following your good advice every step of the way, without paying shishi to any agent, I got my PPR yesterday. UNA TOO MUCHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOO! in the words of that papa in the mtn radio jingle; God will bless Youuuu! God will continue to bless Youuuuu! words cannot adequately express my delirious joy. I owe each and every member of this glorious thread a hug. please feel free to come claim yours in Canada anytime soon!!!!

thanks for all your questions and thanks for all your answers. the questions have been the most important resource, because each new question brings a unique perspective to the topic in question... a perspective someone else reading might have overlooked if the question wasn't asked in the first place. God bless Youuuu lovely question asking people. una tooo much. being on this thread make me feel like Im crowdsourcing my brain... lol. GOD will not forgive me if I didn't post my heartfelt appreciation today. abeg make I go fill my IMM008. I will return with questions very soon...lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by capiti: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Guys

I will be graduating from my Masters degree this month but i have my IELTS test score (LRWS 8.5,7, 7.5,7.5). I have checked my CRS and i got 437. I need to ask, " do i need to do credentials evaluation before entering the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Yes o, e have do, plus if he had any ADR wink.

Issokay cheesy

@pauloverdi Sorry, I meant AOR

Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
folamingo:
You are now a qualified member of the link below...lol. You will find answers there and also get more indepth advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/

Thank Youuuu. God will continue to bless youuuuuu..... grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spect10: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
good day peeps,
Am new on this forum and would appreciate your guidance.
This is my story: I just submitted a study visa application last week and fortunately for me my ielts result came out yesterday and I had a good score which gave me 450 point on CRS. I have done my wes evalualation and got all ready for EE. However I have some concerns:
1.How best can I retrieve my study visa application package ? What should be my reason for retrieval on my mail and also which email do I send to.
2. I have been refused visit and study visa before , does it affect my Pr application?
3.which UCi should indicate when filling my EE form?
The one on the visit refusal or the study refusal?
Please advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
deeore:

What about if dint pay rprf upfront.. Does it delay the process @40manlappy

Honestly, I don't know. Sure there​ would be an interval between when they request for payment, actual payment is made and when PPR is processed.

They will definitely still request that you pay the fee before PPR, so if you have it now you can pay upfront.

Otherwise, you can pay later. Let's hear what our seniors have to say smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=pauloverdi post=57600059][/quote]

14 days between medical passed and PPR, wow!

Jehovah Jireh ur pikin dey here o, come and do my own just like that. Olowogbogboro smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
pauloverdi:
and why are we sending our passports to Ghana? though it wasn't stated in the letter from what ive seen on the thread and what the dhl guys told me when I went to inquire im supposed to send my passports and stuff to Ghana. thought there was a Canadian high commission in Nigeria... somewhere in vi

Bros, I know you are excited but please calm down cheesy

This was just discussed recently. Check the last few pages.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
@pauloverdi Are you CEC or FSW? 14 days btw medicals passed and PPR?

AOR (Date application was submitted): ??
Medical Passed: June 1
BGC (Background Check) - In Progress 1: ??
BGC (Background Check) - Not Applicable: ??
BGC (Background Check) - In Progress 2: ??
PPR: June 15

Abeg fill the rest make we see timeline

[quote author=pauloverdi post=57600059][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello All, are we to upload the certificate for only the degree evaluated ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
folamingo:
@pauloverdi Are you CEC or FSW? 14 days btw medicals passed and PPR?

AOR (Date application was submitted): March 31
Medical Passed: June 1
BGC (Background Check) - In Progress 1: ?? (was not really checking my profile so I cant say when these occurred. work no let me see road. checked when I saw the ppr email)
BGC (Background Check) - Not Applicable: ??
BGC (Background Check) - In Progress 2: ??
PPR: June 15

Abeg fill the rest make we see timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
im FSW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
final question for the day (before I exceed my daily question quota) ; my family information hasn't changed since the time of submitting my application. do I still need send a completed imm008 form with my passport and passport fotos? please reply gurus in the house so I can send my passports sharpishly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
chigrad:
for you to get your diploma result evaluated is a cost on its own. So u can evaluate the two but would be charged differently. Also note that transcript office will not send ur diploma result to WES. You need to go to the diploma unit that handles such.

You are not charged separately by WES. It is one charge. The only thing that will be done separately might be your school. You need to find out.

Cc Rudy007
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
capiti:
Hello Guys

I will be graduating from my Masters degree this month but i have my IELTS test score (LRWS 8.5,7, 7.5,7.5). I have checked my CRS and i got 437. I need to ask, " do i need to do credentials evaluation before entering the pool?

It is compulsory to evaluate your degrees. Ensure your IELTS were for General Training and not for Academic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the correction
XX01:

You are not charged separately by WES. It is one charge. The only thing that will be done separately might be your school. You need to find out.

Cc Rudy007
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by capiti: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the response. My IELTS is for general training. I will evaluate my Msc degree certificate by the end of the month.
XX01:

It is compulsory to evaluate your degrees. Ensure your IELTS were for General Training and not for Academic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Thanks for your response.

Please what's your take on the credential assessment? Do WES and IQAS have same acceptance?

Same acceptance in what sense?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bonnie1: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls i need help people of God. I just submitted for EE today and i'm seeing that i'm not eligible but i know i am as my CRS score is above 410.
plus I've done ECA and i have above $12,200 CAD. Should i wait 24hrs maybe it will changed. people that have submitted pls is this how the page dey do? i thought it automatically updates when you submit. Pls help o! I have attached a picture so you can understand better

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
40manlappy:

#Copied

Stages in Canadian PR journey

1st the profile
2nd is ITA
3rd is AOR
4th medicals
5th background
6th ppr
7th COPR
8th landing
9th pr card

=======================

These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status.

Hey guys thanks

So we all have UCI nos......

Medicals passed

background check showed not applicable.

And all additional documents are being reviewed

Eligibility is also being checked.

Interview not applicable too.

Those were the updates I saw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Congrats @40manlappy... Worth the while. PPR coming soon.

I dey your back o... Just about to submit. Don't plan to travel till mid next year, so no hurry really. Tryna cross all i's gradually!

@Vcole... All looking good. Thanks dear.

Congrats to everyone so far, great news I have been reading here.

Canada awaits us all!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yotomi: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
following
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Moatte:

Hey guys thanks

So we all have UCI nos......

Medicals passed

background check showed not applicable.

And all additional documents are being reviewed

Eligibility is also being checked.

Interview not applicable too.

Those were the updates I saw.

Congrats, what's your AoR date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Congratulations! Please was your file sent to London, Accra or Ottawa for PPR?
SlowlybtSurely:
Long time people! Got my PPR few days ago. Took a total of 114 days from AOR. Timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
Schedule A reguested April 26th
Schedule A submitted April 29th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Special thanks to my paddies; dupyshoo (may God bless this woman for me), vcole, Iphie, 40manlappy, boldinc etal.

This journey has taught me that if you have a vision, work towards it and pray, success is sure.

Good luck everyone. We will all celebrate in the end.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Babachi:
Hi all, appreciate the good work being done esp by dupyshoo.
Pls what's the best way to show proof of funds after you get ur ITA. Thanks

As I was browsing this forum I came across ur post so @Babachi what did u do for PoF? As u don reach PPR I say make I ask smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.