Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2621254 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=toyogirl post=57833218]You can try Studio24 on Allen Ikeja....no 47 or 52...not so sure now but they're okay regarding the passport photograph....its 1,500 for 4 & 8 copies (different dimensions) & also same price for soft copy...

[/quote

Thank you so much. I appreciate this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
dtaminator:

I hear gtb is difficult with the bank letter in required format for savings accts. However, people on this platform have been able to get it done. Just walk into your bank and request it. Preferably put your request in writing. The passport photo should be doable at any decent photo studio.

Thank you very much. Do you have any Idea if it's any easier with a savings account with UBA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
LordSebastian:
I did jare. I didnt see anything. Lol. I guess it should not pass this week sha.

Yes o, tomorrow no far again best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
diggy4real:

No one cares to answer?

Google it up. They have a web page on the requirements. Also check @superchi post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Hi guys. I have Ontario PNP (600 points). All other documents are ready except printing bank statements and medicals.

Should I go ahead and do my medical or should I wait to get ITA first? Does it matter if medicals are done before ITA date?

I don't think the date of medicals matter so long as it's valid at the time of submission. I suggest you get your bank statements ready Wednesday too, since you are ready to submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funjy: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello my good people, just want to confirm if my spouse as the PA can use my account statement as proof of fund. Though the cash is not complete but I know before ITA the fund would be complete.

Thanks as I await your usual assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello house. Hope we are all enjoying the long weekend. Pls is it just my Newspaper publication that i should upload for legal name change. Also i was only able to capture half of the newpaper page. Hope this is alrite since my name is the first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lilyandie: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please i need your assistance.

My school in the UK forwarded my transcripts to IQAS about 3 weeks ago, i cant track it becos they used UK 2nd class mail, and i havent anything from IQAS. Please does anyone have their contact details?

I applied for Manitoba PNP and i found out that their points system is quite high, does anyone have any information on them? Maybe i read wrong.

Thank you for your kind assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
dtaminator:

I hear gtb is difficult with the bank letter in required format for savings accts. However, people on this platform have been able to get it done. Just walk into your bank and request it. Preferably put your request in writing. The passport photo should ben doable at any decent photo studio.
GTB only does signature verification for clients wy savings account. Get that and attach with your statement. You'll be fine!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
My current score is 401. Next bday will fall to 396 which might cause me to be ineligible for ontario PNP. So I must submit e-apr before then.

AZeD1:

If you have 600 points from PNP, your birthday coming up doesn't affect your chances of getting an ITA. So why is time not on your side?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes they do. Same as CIC

mzjennypher:

@sammyacbxyz pls did ontario require POF for application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's 10k for int'l transcript. Then 15k or so for FedEx. Plus 5-7k to motivate the processing officer. grin

curllygee:
@Zilifish please how much did you pay for Unizik transcript? did they charge you 4 verification too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks. Will do just that.

optionese:

I don't think the date of medicals matter so long as it's valid at the time of submission. I suggest you get your bank statements ready Wednesday too, since you are ready to submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 1:57am On Jun 26, 2017
yokus:
Goodday House. AOR june 16. i had uploaded my passport pages and that of my husband since the beginning of June. Along the line we got canadian visa. i totally forgot to scan the passport page of the Canada visa that was recently granted. Is there any way i can rescan all the passport pages and send. I hope it will not have a negative effect, omitting to put canada visa/passport page? Thanks for ur help in advance

Simply raise a CSE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajujuju2:
Please house my question is to those who submitted PCC via CSE after AOR.
Do you get an acknowledgement of receipt??
How do you confirm its been received??

I sent same for an updated PCC and didn't receive any confirmation via CSE (though I know must ve gone thru), I however also sent same PCC via email to that cpc-ctd-ottawa email and pleaded that they acknowledge by email when they receive document. I got reply days later that document had been sent to the appropriate office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:05am On Jun 26, 2017
revlane:
Looks like Medicals are getting passed much faster now. Please does anyone have an idea of the cost of Marriage at Ikoyi or Ikeja Registry? Am outside Lagos and would love any info please.

Yeah it's around 30 - 33k at ikoyi registry!

If u want express, as per don't want to wait for that 21days notification prior to D-day, you pay higher, as much as 40k+.

NB: these r not supposed 2 be d official prices but corruption is a norm there and these r d least corrupt prices you can find. grin cheesy

I researched one ikoyi registry thread on nairaland and discovered this b4 I did mine....search it

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello Fam, what should i aim for to get me max point in IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Beckyhopeful:
Good morning fam - I just received an email from CIC to complete a schedule A form. I'm wondering why I have been asked to complete this......, is this normal? Or something to worry about? They have given 7 days to complete this. Please anyone who has completed a schedule A form should help answer the following questions - do I have to print the form out, fill it by hand, sign it and then scan it to them via my CIC account? Or am I meant to fill it out electronically?

I saw your following posts that you have re entered the pool. That's a very good spirit, and don't feel down because no one is above mistakes even when very articulate.

Moreover we have nothing in control once CIC takes over and they also make mistakes too and responsible for some of the unjustly rejections of innocent applicants.

Anyways, I am messaging you to know if youi have now raised a CSE. If you haven't by now, did you find any mistake on your part as regards your files? Please we would like to know!

And If they don't respond to ur CSE + email, I guess it's because they had probably sent you an ADR as VCOLE earlier expressed but seems you missed it!

Just give it a try, Jah bless!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 2:25am On Jun 26, 2017
esosa4real:

I sent same for an updated PCC and didn't receive any confirmation via CSE (though I know must ve gone thru), I however also sent same PCC via email to that cpc-ctd-ottawa email and pleaded that they acknowledge by email when they receive document. I got reply days later that document had been sent to the appropriate office.
Hello, pls what data did you include in your mail to them??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
My current score is 401. Next bday will fall to 396 which might cause me to be ineligible for ontario PNP. So I must submit e-apr before then.

Woah, dats a good reason to be proactive, plan ur docs, get ita and submit early before your birthday!
So u are on track!!

Once you get AOR, ur details and status at time of submission are locked in, so ur safe!!

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Blingyrie:

Hello, pls what data did you include in your mail to them??

Same thing you must have wrote in your CSE.
I wrote exact same thing in email and attached the PCC file.

I only added this piece at the end;

"Please I would be glad you acknowledge receipt of the email and also there would be no new messages coming from me."

Lol....that's because I had sent two emails earlier, one to know VO and one to ascertain medicals and the same guy was responding!

Note: I sent an updated PCC, not like it was requested! I wanted to be safe because previous one was done while I was still inside Nigeria. Now I am out and got a new one!

Just do ur thing and send also via email to be sure, doesn't have to be xact wordings!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by upgrade: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
esosa4real:

I saw your following posts that you have re entered the pool. That's a very good spirit, and don't feel down because no one is above mistakes even when very articulate.

Moreover we have nothing in control once CIC takes over and they also make mistakes too and responsible for some of the unjustly rejections of innocent applicants.

Anyways, I am messaging you to know if youi have now raised a CSE. If you haven't by now, did you find any mistake on your part as regards your files? Please we would like to know!

And If they don't respond to ur CSE + email, I guess it's because they had probably sent you an ADR as VCOLE earlier expressed but seems you missed it!

Just give it a try, Jah bless!!

cc: deeore

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Zilifish:
Pls does any one know when the next round of invitations will be?

Only IRCC can answer this with certainty.

However, since there is a notice for system maintenance on their site tomorrow, maybe there will be a draw this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2017
40manlappy:

Only IRCC can answer this with certainty.

However, since there is a notice for system maintenance on their site tomorrow, maybe there will be a draw this week.

We are eagerly waiting for a draw tomorrow!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by curllygee: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy
sammyacbxyz:
It's 10k for int'l transcript. Then 15k or so for FedEx. Plus 5-7k to motivate the processing officer. grin

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Morbolar:
Hello house. Hope we are all enjoying the long weekend. Pls is it just my Newspaper publication that i should upload for legal name change. Also i was only able to capture half of the newpaper page. Hope this is alrite since my name is the first.

Also upload your affidavit of change of name. I think that carries more weight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
ehix89:
Hello Fam, what should i aim for to get me max point in IELTS?
9 in all.

Ok just kidding....

Your minimum should be 8 in listening and 7 in the rest (of course if you don't have any ties to Canada). Your age too plays a role. So you're better off calculating what your CRS score would be from here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello Friends

Can anyone please assist me with a contact that processes transcript in NOUN?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Dear all please I was just checking our medical papers and saw incomplete for my wife's 501 Medical Examination. Is this right?
Every other person in the family has required instead.

Also,How long ago should the experience you're claiming be.
E.g If I am claiming branch manager between 2007-2009 but have other roles in the same banking afterwards is it ok?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Tnks Esosa. I'm hopeful they draw real soon.

esosa4real:

Woah, dats a good reason to be proactive, plan ur docs, get ita and submit early before your birthday!
So u are on track!!

Once you get AOR, ur details and status at time of submission are locked in, so ur safe!!

All the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.