Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604599 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Happylassy: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Had similar situation, meds passed May 18. They dont test for Hep B, but they will ask if you have it. We answered yes! but it is not an issue as its negative antigen (that means you cant pass it on) and if the viral load is less than 2 million so you are a healthy human being.

All the best.

NB we did test at IOM Ikeja

victor101:
Hi to all,

A friend of mine is seriously worried. His wife has Hepatitis B. She's a nurse and the PA.
Can any one tell what are the tests done under medical test and what are the diseases which can be serious for immigration.

Any reason(s) to be worried??
Please share.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Moatte:

Thanks wow...that's exciting . I just shared it.

How far with yours I remember you had passed mess a while back

Cool. At NA waiting for IP2.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drdimples: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Guys,

I just want to find out a couple of things. When filling the PH section for ITA, what is appropriate for the questions below for NYSC and periods of unemployment?

"Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"

and

"Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
hiscules:
Thank you 40, I appreciate your response very much

Welcome. Please note that I have modified my response to the second question. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by seunlara(f): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunlara:
Thanks

Welcome smiley

When replying someone, just click on the "Quote" button (see below) so that the intended recipient can know that the message is meant for him/her. All the best!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuglothen(f): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

None, go and do masters.

Btw, ur first degree doesn't need to match with ur experience. You can start the process now if u r ready, this thing works with age, the older u get, the less ur points
Thanks....let me go and write English test then

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
chuglothen:

Thanks....let me go and write English test then

And evaluate ur certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Moatte:

I did copy and paste so guess it's IP2

My timeline

AOR : April 10

Med passed : June 13

BG: Not Applicable same week

IP2: July 7

Wonderful!!! I hope you have bought "portmonto" to pack all ur kaya. The finish line is in sight by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by parkia(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
A14:

It's employment. You're putting it under personal history meaning you did not claim points for it, so no you won't need a reference letter. All the best

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hi MrOba,

40manlappy and tundechange answered the questions you raised using hiscules quotes.

You will get a TB certificate from the bank it was purchased - it is your entitlement and it doesn't matter if the TBills were purchased at the primary or secondary auction.

Thank you.

quote author=MrOba post=58286390]Thank you. This was the exact same thing he told me. In that case, does it mean I wont have the TB certificate since my fund will just be part of the N50m?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrOba:
Hi Guys, please I have a question. I am thinking of using Treasury Bill for my POF but when I asked a banker friend about it he said that as an individual I cannot buy a TB of less than N50million, that it's a recent development. Please how true is this? Is there anyone here that has recently bought TB? For how much and which bank?
Ask for secondary market TB; I got that from FirstBank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abeg my people, am not too conversant with the mail system of naira land. Pls how do I send and respond to pm?? Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suziee83: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunlara:
Good day everyone. I got married to a Canadian resident and he his planning to sponsor me to Canada has his wife. All the documents required for this application is ready and am aware that the processing time is 1year. I just want to know if anyone had a successful application wish lead to getting a permanent resident card in Canada and how long before cic gave them visa? Did anyone had to wait for a year?

If u have the money to spend, you can apply for a one year post graduate course

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blingyrie:
Abeg my people, am not too conversant with the mail system of naira land. Pls how do I send and respond to pm?? Tnx

To send a message to someone, click on the name of the person, it will take u to a new page where u will see the option of "send email to Mummyjaygirls" click on that and await Mummyjaygirls response, then u continue chatting via ur email address. Shikena!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suziee83: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by telias: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please help. Having sleepless nights
telias:
Hello family, For some reason, my scanner brings out my children's American passports and BC in b&w (in fact office scanner brings up a security document message). Is this an issue? I have submitted like that o.
Got AOR 2nd July.
PS scanned Nigerian passports on same scanner and it came out in colour so I'm not doing something doing wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Happylassy:
Had similar situation, meds passed May 18. They dont test for Hep B, but they will ask if you have it. We answered yes! but it is not an issue as its negative antigen (that means you cant pass it on) and if the viral load is less than 2 million so you are a healthy human being.

All the best.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
telias:
Please help. Having sleepless nights

This ur matter na wa o, u should have come to ask for suggestions before submitting na. Anyways as u r worried, u can raise a CSE. There are some phone scanner apps, u can try it, u may also snap the pp, scan with the phone app then upload.

We await feedback. Goodluck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Seer247: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good day house, I want to send my docs to ECA for evaluation and I discover dat they required me to send my photocopied Degree cert; my question is it going to be sent by mail or courier and also am I sending my transcript through my school (hard or soft copy)? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
What u have said is true but that is if u 're buying from the primary market. However, u can buy from the secondary market with smaller amounts. Just walk into ur bank and tell them u want to buy Tbills. They will rush u sef

MrOba:
Hi Guys, please I have a question. I am thinking of using Treasury Bill for my POF but when I asked a banker friend about it he said that as an individual I cannot buy a TB of less than N50million, that it's a recent development. Please how true is this? Is there anyone here that has recently bought TB? For how much and which bank?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Seer247:
Good day house, I want to send my docs to ECA for evaluation and I discover dat they required me to send my photocopied Degree cert; my question is it going to be sent by mail or courier and also am I sending my transcript through my school (hard or soft copy)? Thanks.

You didn't say which evaluating body u intend to use. That will determine whether u can send hard or soft copy transcripts. Usually hard though

You can fax ur supporting docs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Sorry, re-apply asap

Thanks mummyjay. I already did today oo. May God help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Seer247: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58296716]

You didn't say which evaluating body u intend to use. That will determine whether u can send hard or soft copy transcripts. Usually hard though

You can fax ur supporting docs

Thanks for ur reply. I wanted to use WES, so do I need to apply for transcript from my school and then fax the scan copy of my degree certificate to them? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
bigbroda:

Sorry about dis. Give it a trial, it's just 15k which is far less than 68k. I wish u good luck.

Hmmmm. Ok will consider ur advice. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
XX01:

You should have reported that test day. They will not listen to your complaint because you waited this long. You need to move on from here. Pele.

Many thanks .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yhormite: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2017
pls am a young Graduate currently serving I wanna travel out after nysc to escape the mess in this Country because its unbearable I have a Travel Agent in Ibadan that wanna help me to process the Visa to Canada 2years Employment Visa and everything is 600k they said I will pay 300k and after d Visa is out I will pay the rest how authentic is this and how can I confirm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Moatte:

I did copy and paste so guess it's IP2

My timeline

AOR : April 10

Med passed : June 13

BG: Not Applicable same week

IP2: July 7

Wow that's a fast na2 congrats . Abeg I follow claim same ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:29am On Jul 10, 2017
yungreezy:
Guys can one continue this immigration process from another country, say UK? I'm thinking of doing my masters in UK this september, but I'll like to enter the pool first before leaving. So immediately after my masters, hopefully I'd have gotten my pr and can move to Canada. Is this plausible?

Yes very possible! Some of us here are processing PR completely from outside Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Moatte:

I also just created a CSE for my hubbys UK PCC on Thursday cos we did not submit it initially we only submitted evidence of requesting.

Yeah nice one! I remember u mentioned that!

So did u get confirmation from cse or email?

Anyways good u did the needful! Congrats in advance, ur ppr can come anytime soon!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Happylassy:

All the best.

Interesting!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by telias: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for your response. Tried the phone scanner. The passports scanned well but the BC, funny. Seems it has some embedded watermarks under light and the paper itself is wide. My husband's feels I shouldn't worry that they are familiar with this thing
MummyJaygirls:

This ur matter na wa o, u should have come to ask for suggestions before submitting na. Anyways as u r worried, u can raise a CSE. There are some phone scanner apps, u can try it, u may also snap the pp, scan with the phone app then upload.

We await feedback. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.