Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604550 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats Happylassy, Moatte and Erhnie, I can imagine how you guys feel, I'm so excited and I'm not even in the pool yet lol.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Yes, it is advisable to obtain and keep evidence of any/all large inflow of funds into your account that serves as your POF. AVO has recently started requesting explanation of source of certain POF from Nigerians. I believe it has to do with the recent upsurge of fraudulent POF documents presented by applicants from Nigeria.

Hello. Please can you reply my email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by veleta: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
@ Erhie congrats and to all PPR recipients.God is indeed good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Great news!!! Congrats to all PPR recipients. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's so good seeing seniors above us get PPR. CIC should please keep it coming so we know it's getting close to our turn. Congratulations to all that received PPR today

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think the fact that only one draw was done in June helped speed up the current processing of eAPRs. June AORs are especially lucky as they seem to be benefiting most due to d speed at which their files have moved. If this momentum is improved or sustained I see most June AORs getting PPR in 8weeks or less.

Another theory I have to explain dis new trend could be that maybe there is an executive order to give more priority to FSW-outland applications over other streams. CEC stream used to have the fastest processing time but now it takes at least 2 months for them to even pass medicals. A lot of CEC applicants are seriously complaining to CIC because they are used to faster processing times but the response from CIC to them is not to expect medicals passed in less than 2 months. On the other hand I got medicals passed in just 23 days post AOR and several other FSW-OUTLAND applicants as well.

Probably the govt needs the influx of fresh economic migrants over those already inland. Imagine the amount of money we are going to carry to Canada as POF and what it will do to their economy. Then in the long run comes the real value which is our skills and how we will impart positively on the nation's production of goods and services. Everybody wins in the end. These are really interesting times.

May God bless our Canada dreams.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to all the PPR recipients grin The rain is here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
You are not alone, it happens not up to 10 times though☺, probably network issues
bigbroda:
Congrats 2 da PPR recipients. Wish everyone here success as we pursue our Canny dream.

Sorry, am I the only one that has to input the log in details(signing in) severally before gaining successful access to CIC personally account? I sometimes have to input my username and password up to 10 times before accessing my account. It always come back with the login page after clicking the necessary tabs. What do u think guyz?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cecegal:
Update people,
Further update on this:

EOR for my April 8the IELTS got ready last week my contact was only able to pick up today Writing got moved from 6.5 to 8....This is way beyond what I hoped for now my April 8th scores are as follows;LRWS:8.5,7.5,8,8.I feel kind of bad because I would have gotten a direct ITA in May due to the low scores currently on 415 now till September.

Please,please and please if you ever doubt that you should have gotten more always apply for an EOR.

Congrats. That's a massive change. We really should petition BC on these our examiners.

Still waiting for my spouse's EOR for 8th April Speaking. Really frustrating as its the 11th week now. Our CRS is currently 430 and we have missed 2 draws in July already.
God's time anyway wink

Hope you have submitted eAPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Big congrats
Moatte:
My beautiful people it is,with great pleasure I announce to you that PPR has landed ooooooooo.

Please next steps abeg mk I no do mistake
1. Passports
2. Passport photos
3. Do I fill the FORM IMM8? My family info is still same.
4. They didn't specify the mailing address but the vfs option is Ghana website..pls advise.

AOR : April 10
Meds passed: June 13
NA: June 13 or 16 not sure
IP2: July 7
PPR : July 13
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Gather around guys - I’ve got something to tell yah.
The much awaited PPR has finally loaded smiley Woohoo
Below is my timeline -
FSW Outland / Single Applicant

ITA received 08 February ‘17
eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Thanks to y’all for helping out with my enquiries…if I start mentioning names, I’ll add 10 extra pages to this already long thread. You know yourselves and I celebrate you today as well.

I’ll be back with my Post PPR questions but for now, make I go find somewhere cool my body, lol.

@ 40manlappy, Mummyjaygirls, Temitope06, Beem4cupid, Gquest, boldinc, cathymia…I see you! We are going to see Santa Clause in Canada…no more Father Christmas……..

Congrats Ehrnie!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sugaro:
Pls do I have to submit my Virgin old passport alongside my new one which I got due to name change?
Cos I ve Neva used it, just thinking....
Hello, i'm currently in same ship as you were, i'm trying to renew my passport, I want to change my D.O.B and also include my middle name so it corresponds with my other documents, I called a custom personnel and she said it isn't possible. Please how did you go about yours?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Am so happy to see you guys get PPR. The wait is really something and am happy it eventually paid off. Wish you all the best as your life takes a fresh start.
To all those still thinking about the process, better start now, you never can tell.
To those of us waiting, ours will come soon too.
I will miss some of this PPR guys though

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
You can add a margin of 8 to 10% of the total funds and use oanda.com as reference for the rates.

ebho:
Good Afternoon House.

Please I know this has been answered somewhere in this forum but I cannot find it.We are about submitting eAPR form but I am not okay with the disturbing fluctuation in exchange rate. How is this done, we are a family of 4 already has the POF ready but the exchange rate eats into the POF.
When I submit the form how is the POF estimated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow! Jst got back here now to meet plenty good news. Congrats to the PPR recipients.

Please for iqas eca application, do I also need to send checklist to school in addition to the academic record request form?
Also after filling my portion on the academic record request form, hope I can scan the form for them to print and complete their part.
I honestly tot these thing were easy oo but now fear of mistake is causing all des too many questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cheering news!
It can even get to a point where PPR shows just one month after "Medicals passed"

Bimpsy99:
Congrats to all the PPR recipients grin The rain is here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations to all the new PPR recipients. Our own is coming. Not in the pool yet but I can't wait!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Teatop1234: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2017

funjy:
Anyone with contact in OSU (OOU) should please assist. Trying to get my spouse transcript for close to two months now. @40manlappy and others please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sugaro: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
ehix89:
Hello, i'm currently in same ship as you were, i'm trying to renew my passport, I want to change my D.O.B and also include my middle name so it corresponds with my other documents, I called a custom personnel and she said it isn't possible. Please how did you go about yours?
I really don't know, I only did change of name due to marriage. May be u should visit the office yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sugaro: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sugaro:
Pls do I have to submit my Virgin old passport alongside my new one which I got due to name change?
Cos I ve Neva used it, just thinking..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
philip3:

anyone don this yet?

At Philip I haven't done it but intend to make enquiries at the registry also
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sugaro:

Sugaro:
Cos I ve Neva used it, just thinking..
Have you entered details of the old one before, if not Submit the only the new one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drhopeful: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to Moatte and Ehrnie!

Question for you - how many days were you given to submit your passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I vote @40manlappy. All in favour click the like button wink

Apart from 40manlappy who else can do it? If everybody agrees on 40manlappy then let me know

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Issyman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
funjy:
Anyone with contact in OSU (OOU) should please assist. Trying to get my spouse transcript for close to two months now. @40manlappy and others please assist.

I am in process of applying for mine anytime from next week. A friend promised to link me up with a contact whenever am ready. so let keep in touch so dat I will link u up with d person immediately I got linked up also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Issyman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=superdoll post=58460048]Wow! Jst got back here now to meet plenty good news. Congrats to the PPR recipients.

Please for iqas eca application, do I also need to send checklist to school in addition to the academic record request form?
please how much did ur bank charged you for the transfer. UBA charged me 62k for $215 CAD paid for my wife ECA. I am looking for a cheaper alternative as I will be paying for mine during d weekend or next week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks
Blackbuddy:

Yes, it is advisable to obtain and keep evidence of any/all large inflow of funds into your account that serves as your POF. AVO has recently started requesting explanation of source of certain POF from Nigerians. I believe it has to do with the recent upsurge of fraudulent POF documents presented by applicants from Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yettyopy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
freeradical:
I think the fact that only one draw was done in June helped speed up the current processing of eAPRs. June AORs are especially lucky as they seem to be benefiting most due to d speed at which their files have moved. If this momentum is improved or sustained I see most June AORs getting PPR in 8weeks or less.

Another theory I have to explain dis new trend could be that maybe there is an executive order to give more priority to FSW-outland applications over other streams. CEC stream used to have the fastest processing time but now it takes at least 2 months for them to even pass medicals. A lot of CEC applicants are seriously complaining to CIC because they are used to faster processing times but the response from CIC to them is not to expect medicals passed in less than 2 months. On the other hand I got medicals passed in just 23 days post AOR and several other FSW-OUTLAND applicants as well.

Probably the govt needs the influx of fresh economic migrants over those already inland. Imagine the amount of money we are going to carry to Canada as POF and what it will do to their economy. Then in the long run comes the real value which is our skills and how we will impart positively on the nation's production of goods and services. Everybody wins in the end. These are really interesting times.

May God bless our Canada dreams.

@freeradical, please what's the link to cec forum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
yettyopy:

@freeradical, please what's the link to cec forum
I didn't save the link tho but I bumped on some threads on Canada visa forum where CEC applicants complained about the slower pace of their applications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2017
ehix89:

This change of date of birth may be hard o, unless u claim u haven't done passport before. Try sha if it's possible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Issyman post=58465671][/quote]

@layman I used a dollar denominated card

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.