Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604630 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Moatte:
My beautiful people it is,with great pleasure I announce to you that PPR has landed ooooooooo.

Please next steps abeg mk I no do mistake
1. Passports
2. Passport photos
3. Do I fill the FORM IMM8? My family info is still same.
4. They didn't specify the mailing address but the vfs option is Ghana website..pls advise.

AOR : April 10
Meds passed: June 13
NA: June 13 or 16 not sure
IP2: July 7
PPR : July 13

Congrats!
No need to fill Form IMM8.
There is a footer in the letter on every page that contains the address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Aka2003:
People, for the naija police report am I supposed to upload just the pink certificate or do I need to add the finger print section? I had issues with this certificate in my former application so I need to get it right this time. I uploaded the entire thing the last time and CIC rejected it. Also is the expiry date an issue (3 months) if you live outside naija?

Onlineise:

You need to request for your GCMS notes maybe and probably be sure of why it was reject cause everyone I know upload the entire thing and they' didn't get rejected for it.

I uploaded the pink one only and it was successful...I guess either way works. One thing i know with PCC is that it must be in colour.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Codeblues(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello house, my uncle sent his family passports except his son passport who is studying in Canada since May 25 via VFS, Lagos for their immigrants visas but till today we have not received any update on his online portal and VFS site. Kingdly help with any information as he his very worried.
Please note that we included a letter asking how the son can get his immigrant visa as a student in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by slyman187: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
perks:

Dis ur case is unique. Am going to try and answer to d best of my abilities.

1. I think u need to answer YES. Then add a succinct letter of explanation detailing the circumstances.

2. Indeed u need divorce papers.

Thanks for the swift response. Those were exactly my thoughts. Appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Folubay: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
esosa4real:

SCAN EVERY IN COLOUR
scan every colour

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
TEECANN:
Hello House,

As a naija guy, I am very not comfortable with this WES- ECA's payment platform charges- The WESTERN UNION BUSINESS SOLUTIONS as I'm sure there should be some other better ways.

I paid for my ECA some days ago and my total fees came to CAD322 (about US$ 260.13)...I proceeded to load my Dollar mastercard to effect payment and GTBank charged me about N6,300 (I was aware about this charge upfront) whilst another charge- "OFFSHORE FOREIGN BANK CHARGE" of about N7,850 was slammed on my naira account again...

Making the total charges about N15,000 to wire just US$260.13 to WES in Canada...HABA

I cannot sustain this WESTERN UNION BUSINESS SOLUTIONS' option for other future payments I will be making....School Application fees, Professional bodies Assessment fees etc

Biko, help a bro out with OPTIONS THAT are "charges-efficient" in making payments to Canada

Thank you.

If you are in nija, pls open a GTB dollar acct and request for a dollar master or visa card. It always comes in handy. Just read ur post again.....did u do an FX transfer or u actually used ur dollar card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
A lot of applications from our India people are going thru so fast, a lot of MAY AORs are already celebrating PPR cry cry cry

Majority have confirmed Ottawa as their processing centre...shey this Accra will not let someone be great quickly.

Accra and British Council Nigeria God dey watch una

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Codeblues:
Hello house, my uncle sent his family passports except his son passport who is studying in Canada since May 25 via VFS, Lagos for their immigrants visas but till today we have not received any update on his online portal and VFS site. Kingdly help with any information as he his very worried.
Please note that we included a letter asking how the son can get his immigrant visa as a student in Canada.
I believe the son's fees and other stuff were catered for. He should reach out to VFS. It has taken forever, I think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Onlineise:
A lot of applications from our India people are going thru so fast, a lot of MAY AORs are already celebrating PPR cry cry cry

Majority have confirmed Ottawa as their processing centre...shey this Accra will not let someone be great quickly.

I tell ya! Conspiracy!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats Happylassy, Moatte and Ehrnie. U re all winners. Wish u all the best

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Onlineise:

Just what I was about to type when I noticed you already did! We r one month behind in Naija, May Indians are getting PPR while April Nigerians are getting PPR.

Maybe there are more security checks to conduct for Nigerian applicants.

Any which way, we are all going to touch down in Canada this year.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Darsty99: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello house, I am new ere.pls could u someone list out the step by step processes and d full meaning of ds acromyms ITA, AOR,BGC.. Thk u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats to all that have gotten PPR... Really great news.

Glad to be a part of this thread!

All the best to everyone Preparing to get into the pool, expecting ITA and also PPR.

God will do it!

God bless!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello All,

Found this resource on this site and thought i should share, I hope this helps calm the nerves of those in the Waiting Room. . .

https://www.myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics

It might not be accurate but sure gives a predictable timeline for possible scenarios.

Enjoy. . . .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
dupyshoo:
I just tried it now and did not get all these options.

Did you apply using this link?

https://iqas.work.alberta.ca/eca#/

Hi all,
I want to use iqas to evaluate Hubby's educational qualification. He has bsc, nebosh, ican pe 1and pe 2.

Do you think the certificates will be evaluated to give him higher rating than wes?

Is there any link on iqas to check your certificate equivalency as done in wes before you apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 1:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Moatte:
My beautiful people it is,with great pleasure I announce to you that PPR has landed ooooooooo.

Please next steps abeg mk I no do mistake
1. Passports
2. Passport photos
3. Do I fill the FORM IMM8? My family info is still same.
4. They didn't specify the mailing address but the vfs option is Ghana website..pls advise.

AOR : April 10
Meds passed: June 13
NA: June 13 or 16 not sure
IP2: July 7
PPR : July 13

Please fill the IMM8 form if you can, it is clearly written there that it could cos delay , just to be on the safe side or a letter of explanation saying ur family info as not changed.

I had to raise a case to submit mine again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 2:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Congrats @ happylassy, Moatte & Ehrnie. Wish you guys safe landing.� @deeore, have you gotten your refund? I got mine on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Timhortons: 4:09am On Jul 16, 2017
For those that are relocating by August or September,I have a one bedroom apartment @ the centre of calgary,2mins walk from Bow valley college,close to SAIT and U of C and the monthly rent is reasonable.Happy landing in advance

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Greetings to all nairalanders in the house.
Please I need help, clarification and all the support in the house on FSW.

My profile:
Msc petroleum Engineering, Teesside UK.
BEng Mechanical Engineering (UNIMAID)
Work Experience : Lecturing (The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Department of Mechanical Engineering). From December 2014 to date.
Marital Status: Married to a beautiful and intelligent Lady.
Age 30.

Wife's Profile
Ma English (in view)
Ba English both UNILAG.
Work experience: Meadow Hall ...One year
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Administrative Officer Registrar cadre) from July 2014 to date.
Age 29

We intend to apply for FSW Canada, the question is who should be the principal applicant? I have checked the occupational list and unable to find my NOC as a lecturer in a polytechnic.

Well, I intend making my wife the principal applicant because of the following reasons.
1. There's a DOB error on my WAEC certificate contradicting all others on my documents which might pose a problem during WES evaluation of my academic qualification. (After evaluating my MSC and Beng degrees, do I need to evaluate my WAEC result?).

2. She stand a better chance of passing the IELTS test lol. Shes a guru in English, she speaks well too. I intend writing too to boast our points

3. Her Educational qualification evaluation using WES might be easy(you know Unilag will be conversant with stuffs like that) unlike my school Unimaid. I might have difficulty in getting to the school.

Please my people, I will need a comprehensive advice on what to do.

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Generalmerchant: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]
funshobabs:
Greetings to all nairalanders in the house.
Please I need help, clarification and all the support in the house on FSW.

My profile:
Msc petroleum Engineering, Teesside UK.
BEng Mechanical Engineering (UNIMAID)
Work Experience : Lecturing (The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Department of Mechanical Engineering). From December 2014 to date.
Marital Status: Married to a beautiful and intelligent Lady.
Age 30.

Wife's Profile
Ma English (in view)
Ba English both UNILAG.
Work experience: Meadow Hall ...One year
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Administrative Officer Registrar cadre) from July 2014 to date.
Age 29

We intend to apply for FSW Canada, the question is who should be the principal applicant? I have checked the occupational list and unable to find my NOC as a lecturer in a polytechnic.

Well, I intend making my wife the principal applicant because of the following reasons.
1. There's a DOB error on my WAEC certificate contradicting all others on my documents which might pose a problem during WES evaluation of my academic qualification.
well your waec certificate is not really needed in fsw application.
2. She stand a better chance of passing the IELTS test lol. Shes a guru in English, she speaks well too. I intend writing too to boast our points
You don't need to be an English guru to ace IELTS. All you need is practice.
3. Her Educational qualification evaluation using WES might be easy(you know Unilag will be conversant with stuffs like that) unlike my school Unimaid. I might have difficulty in getting to the school.
You can evaluate only your masters degree. That will suffice.
Please my people, I will need a comprehensive advice on what to do.
In conclusion your age is good. And you have MSC. Both of you should write ielts and let the person with higher crs be the PA.

Thank you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Many Thanks. Very very helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Wura27:

Just what I was about to type when I noticed you already did! We r one month behind in Naija, May Indians are getting PPR while April Nigerians are getting PPR.

Amen o. Delay is not denial my people. We shall get there.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please can someone send me the application guideline for ontario's provincial nomination. I received notification of interest from them but I have been searching for the application guideline ever since. Please I need your help as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gracefulchild: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Congrats to all those that have gotten PPRs.

I got ITA this week and started filling the application form. I have a question as regards past history. I started university in Nigeria but went to complete my studies in Canada during one of their numerous strikes. As such, I did not have to do an ECA for my degree (I got an advanced standing for one of the courses). I was wondering if I would be asked to proof every activity I list in my application as I also had to do some short programs before I gained admission. The thing is I don't have any document from the Nigerian Uni and the other courses I took in Canada.

I would like to know how these will affect my application and how I can deal with the issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyfulsombori: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy sunday people, please what address will my employer address the reference letter to? as i dont want to use "to whom it may concern".
Thank you as i await your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Wura27:

It's a factor of wch vo ur file was distributed to for processing. Most Indians were given Ottawa n even some Nigerians. They work faster there, so u can ring up cic to find out were urs is being processed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Please someone should answer ma about Ontario's application guideline na. thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Bimz89:
Please someone should answer ma about Ontario's application guideline na. thanks in advance

I think you can get that on their website. Just google Ontario Provincial Nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
joyfulsombori:
Happy sunday people, please what address will my employer address the reference letter to? as i dont want to use "to whom it may concern".
Thank you as i await your response

CHECK https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/169
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks @tundechange but I have not found anything on the website. Been googling since yesterday. I have not found anything. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adewa1980: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Bimz89 post=58508669]Thanks @tundechange but I have not found anything on the website. Been googling since yesterday. I have not found anything. Please

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kalohenic: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Good day house.

This is my first post here, I have tried to read through earlier pages of this thread, you'll have been doing a great job here.

I need clarification to ascertain if I can apply for EE. Below is my profile:

I am 29 years old and single

I recently got study permit for a two years master's program (Control Systems) at University of Alberta in Canada to commence 5th of September 2017.

I am currently working in a multinational manufacturing company here in Nigeria and recently got an outstanding appraisal report that sees my pay upto NGN 550K monthly.

I have four years experience in the field of Control Systems (Automation Engineer and Instrumentation Engineer in two household name multinational firms).

If I go for the masters I would sponsor myself, and the cost is quite high. But with a PR the cost would drastically reduce.

Now the questions:

Is it possible to start the application for EE entry while I am already in Canada? (As I plan to get my transcript sent to WES before leaving for the masters program)

would you advise based on the experience of those already in Canada, I quit my job for the masters with the hope of securing a PR and good job over there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.