Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605511 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Kontagious:

Thanks for this Wura. Your risk appetite is on another level though. You said bulk of your funds came after ITA, can you please state what percentage of your POF came in during this period? In how many tranches? If more than once, the highest amount? And probably from what source? (from another account of yours to the POF account, from a family with same surname or from friends/associates). Thanks.
Hearty congrats to all PPR recipients.

Hi ,

About two-thirds came after I got my ITA. From a company, from my other account. Pls send me a PM for more info....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DereI(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Saintp:

Are you saying that for a Nigerian degree, IQAS is better?

Not better, but faster because they don't send the verification mail to your university and await response before evaluating your credentials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

Hi ,

About two-thirds came after I got my ITA. From a company, from my other account and.... pls send me a PM....

And what? Sugar daddy? grin

Finish it up here lol. I'm joking oh. Congrats on you PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
So I checked the CIC site, and NO we don't need Canadian PCC. Yaay!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

If IRCC needs to do a Criminal Record check, they will request for your fingerprints themselves. Asking questions is good oh, that's how I woulda thrown $55 to the wind in this economy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
XX01:

What's IOM and what's the presentation on?

It is a free pre arrival orientation/information session organised in various countries (including naija) for intending canadian immigrants.....
They give lectures on every topic ranging frm taxes to school, housing, driving, jobs, cost of living, etc......they also help u get flight ticket deals(discount) frm patner airlines..
You can ask any questions...
The stated prerequisite is at least a PPR mail but it's been said dat AOR too gets u an entrance pass.
for more info, pls check https://www.planningforcanada.ca

If you live in or around PH and would like to attend a session here rather than travelling to other cities, pls indicate your interest..

Cheers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DereI(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
ayxmania:
Please who has an idea of how much Access Bank's 215 CAD is in Naira? I wan reason Iqas asap.

Not sure about Access Bank though. FCMB charged my account N61,056.73 for C$215.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Ehrnie:
I recall someone asked about order of landing (she was going to land this week or so, before her family and wanted to know what was acceptable). I searched for the post so I can reply directly but couldn't find it again if you are the one, the information below is the order of landing as stated in the CoPR. All the best.

ORDER OF LANDING FOR FAMILIES/DELAYED ARRIVAL: There are two options for family landings. Whichever option you choose, it is important to remember that the principal applicant must always be the first landed.
Option A: The entire family (including the principal applicant) lands together. If you choose this option, all family members must land at the same time and at the same port of entry.
Option B: The principal applicant lands first alone. The dependants may then follow the principal applicant at a later date provided their COPR’s remain valid.

That post was by Blingyrie on Living in canada... thread

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Smh, the one you gave me abi??

You can send me a PM if you need more info. It's a bit manipulative (NOT FRAUDULENT) and I don't want to encourage it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2017
@dashwert Once again, congrats!

Please share your timeline with the house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

Smh, the one you gave me abi??

You can send me a PM if you need more info. It's a bit manipulative (NOT FRAUDULENT) and I don't want to encourage it.

grin I will send you one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
dupyshoo:
Wow!! thanks so much for taking your time to do this. I wish everyone could be like you.

Congrats to the new PPR recipients. I am so happy for you @freeradical, wura27 and others.

Hello sis, good to see you here again!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldenJem:

Thanks for your response.

The 4th question is this:

When completing the PR application form where you are to list other family members not part of this application. Do we list only ones extended family like father, mother, brothers and sisters or do we also include our immediate family like spouse and kids?
You are to list family members not already captured in your application. Your spouse and kids are dependents who have all been captured, so that part of the application should be your father, mother and siblings.
Elders can clarify further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by honeybeetom: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Goodmorning houseee, pls I want to find out if passport submission to Accra to passport return to individuals can be up to two months?. I called Accra VO and they claimed that they are still working on it. From the little that I know, I learnt the whole process should not be more than a month. Confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
My ppl, my head is just popping.
Hubby wrote ielts last week. It rained that day and somehow the Intl passport was touched.

The pic in the identification page is now affected. Half of the pic is now faded.

Please advise.

I won't let you rest to you reply. We really facing lots of hurdles now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldenJem:

Thanks for your response.

The 4th question is this:

When completing the PR application form where you are to list other family members not part of this application. Do we list only ones extended family like father, mother, brothers and sisters or do we also include our immediate family like spouse and kids?

Your spouse and kids are already included in your application so no need to list them again. anyone with step children or legally adopted kids shld also include them in d main application.

for the part asking other family members not included in your application, you shld just list your parents/step parents, brother, sisters,step siblings, siblings legally adopted by your parents..these are d accepted family members.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2017
honeybeetom:
Goodmorning houseee, pls I want to find out if passport submission to Accra to passport return to individuals can be up to two months?. I called Accra VO and they claimed that they are still working on it. From the little that I know, I learnt the whole process should not be more than a month. Confused

which channel did u use to send your passport? DHL or VFS??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
dupyshoo:
Wow!! thanks so much for taking your time to do this. I wish everyone could be like you.

Congrats to the new PPR recipients. I am so happy for you @freeradical, wura27 and others.

When the Senior of all Seniors personally congratulates you, you know no be small thing!

Thanks very much cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by GoldenJem: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Your spouse and kids are already included in your application so no need to list them again. anyone with step children or legally adopted kids shld also include them in d main application.

for the part asking other family members not included in your application, you shld just list your parents/step parents, brother, sisters,step siblings, siblings legally adopted by your parents..these are d accepted family members.
dDo we do same for accompanying chidren? I guess no need to fill their siblings and parents details sice it's already in the application as well .. right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Quick question. Please explain how you did your Naija pcc being that u are not resident in Lagos? I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to get to Ikoyi oh

Hope u ve got the picture now? You can get d forms, thumbprint them yourselves or in frontof a police thumbprint expert, and then send it to lagos by courier or scan for someone to go pay and submit ur thumbprints.
The certificate and thumbprints form would be sent back to u.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldenJem:
dDo we do same for accompanying chidren? I guess no need to fill their siblings and parents details sice it's already in the application as well .. right?

No need...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

Hi ,

About two-thirds came after I got my ITA. From a company, from my other account. Pls send me a PM for more info....
Thanks for this.
Canadianfly:

Is "it" your sugar daddy? wink. By the way, keep up your reading, see you're catching up pretty good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl, my head is just popping.
Hubby wrote ielts last week. It rained that day and somehow the Intl passport was touched.

The pic in the identification page is now affected. Half of the pic is now faded.

Please advise.

I won't let you rest to you reply. We really facing lots of hurdles now.

You are fine, it rained on my passport and half of my pic is faded. I've used the same passport to travel couple of times and it's what I used to write my IELTS and got my PPR with. Just that I don't know how bad his is and hope he has a previously scanned one before d picture fade...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
DereI:

Not sure about Access Bank though. FCMB charged my account N61,056.73 for C$215.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by atigro(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2017
[/b]
initiate:
Hello

On the cic site there is a question on how many years one has worked in the past 10 years. How does a business owner get around this when there is no appointment letter of payslip? Thanks
[b]

Check this�[color=#990000][/color] http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Check the proof of work experience section under http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
===
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
===
I also submitted a standard reference letter signed by a manager at my company, salary tax documents (personal and for the company), office rental documents, a few invoices with client information and a detailed letter of explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Kontagious:

Thanks for this.

Is "it" your sugar daddy? wink. By the way, keep up your reading, see you're catching up pretty good.

Lol let me just state what I did here before I get more PMs flooding. It was from family but there's a way someone can transfer money to you and it would appear to be from you to you instead of that person but I think it can only be done on some (not all) bank portals. I advise you save yourself the headache....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patterns18: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Please who and what address should my reference letter be addressed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

You are fine, it rained on my passport and half of my pic is faded. I've used the same passport to travel couple of times and it's what I used to write my IELTS and got my PPR with. Just that I don't know how bad his is and hope he has a previously scanned one before d picture fade...

Yes . we have a previous scanned copy and even a photocopy. Thank you so much.
Hugs.

I sent you pm .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
dupyshoo:

My madam on top! You know u were so instrumental to my success. God bless you real good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dashwert: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
@MummyJaygirls thanks for the response. However, the way the email reads, it does not specifically state to send the documents to Accra. There was no attachment to the email. All information I pasted here was from the body of the email and there was no address at the bottom of the letter. That's where the confusion sets in as to where to send the documents.

I do appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Morbolar:

That post was by Blingyrie on Living in canada... thread

hahahah many thanks - that's what happens when ones on too many threads shocked

Anyways, someone here...someday...will find this useful. Tor.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by honeybeetom: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

I used dhl and have even paid for the return (express) in advance

which channel did u use to send your passport? DHL or VFS??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lol I asked the same question and did my research. Found out they're agencies that do background checks or biometrics for security bodies. If you go in CIC police cert section, click on Canada and follow the link to get an approved channeler located in Toronto.

Yes. Yes. I sure will. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.