Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (36944 Views)

Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / Police Intercepts 3,600 Litres Of Petrol In Polythene Bag.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by oyebolacomfort(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Infact Am Speechless I Dnt Just Knw Wat To Say, This Is Heartless May God Have Mercy On Her
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
nigerianvenom:

That isnt an excuse bro. So many ladies got pregnant but stood n conquered, thank God now the is no more stigmatisation as compared to some years ago. She has no reason for this action.
I saw this cute baby n cried.

There are two sides to every story. Even the umbilical cord was still attached to the baby, shows the state of mind the mother was in.
I can't exonerate the man who got her pregnant until I know the full gist.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by fajani(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is cruelty of the first order
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by acada111(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
searching4love:
igbos . smh

Igbos? Can you read at all, my dear?
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by mabella123(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
And am looking for a child cry RIP little one
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mznaett: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by manchester1: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
this kind woman will she still be punish by God. so heartless she is. those our constitution provide punishment for such offence
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
mabella123:
And am looking for a child cry RIP little one

May God grant you heart desires

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
What a cute baby. I don't know why sopmeone who knows he/she is not ready for a child would not avoid getting pregnant, or abort the pregnancy in its first month. For me I think its better than embarrassing this innocent beautiful one and exposing this little child to this kind of painful death. Why not wrap the child in a piece of clothe and left him in a place where someone can save him eh. I really feel bad and pained.

My his soul and the souls of all the aborted babies rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 360dreezyjones(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
juman:
Most of the nigerian "leaders" would go to hell fire. They destroyed the country.
mehn,,who's this one again? ..man sleeps with girl..girl gets preggy...girl decides to give birth to d child just to dump d adorable baby in a polybag..then you came from nowhere and posted "nigerian leaders would go to hellfire".. we dey talk (A B C)..u dey type (cos tan sin)

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you are not man/woman enough to become a parent, please stay away from premarital sex. It's just so annoying how youths are becoming so reckless and selfish these days that they can't just stop and reason like normal human beings anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is sincerely really sad and bad of her. Many cry for one while other murder. God help us.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ikombe: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you should also blame the guy that impregnated her, she didn't get pregnant all by herself.
why she kon open her legs when she is not ready for a baby undecided
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ejeh121(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
What a healthy baby, Go back home to rest honey u deserve a better home than planet earth.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Edipee(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Hmm
nne asine mo?
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by wiringdpt(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Your craze never done? Omo ale
searching4love:
igbos . smh
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Youngpo413: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:
some girls sha..

naso pree*k dey sweet una?

if you can't bear the result then use condom abi?
they don't like condoms.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
Girls of these days...... God go ask am questions sha

Just look at the cute healthy little baby she murdered, the baby seems to have been beaten by the rain sef... .... Now let me ask this.... "is she sensible @all

" instead of this, you should have considered abortion na "

She even dumped the baby were the world will see it.... (very proud of her actions)

shameless stupendous ignoramus, nefarious, diabolic and fiend female creature......... If she lacks children after 10 years of marriage, she will be asking God who is busy blessing other women with twins "WHY ME"....... Or she accuse the husband of impotency

What is the difference between this and abortion? Are they not similar? Both method murders the baby.
If she can't take care of her baby, she should just have zipped up. SIMPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ungrateful bit'ch angry heartless Cu'nt

Rest in peace bubba cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
When them dey pour sperm inside her nyansh she dey shine teeth and she know say she no ready to train pikin.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mznaett: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Edipee:
nne asine mo?
Koko ibok se eke nkum iyaka na ukop uyio fosad
Hope U kul dear?
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by MrIyke222(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dat lady will nva knw no peace in her life and d spirit of dis baby will torment her till she joins it ova dia where she has cut off its life to.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Men! Men !! Men !!! fear women ... ends time
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by sammytee07: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
God have mercy on us in this country. Our sins is getting more than that of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Holy book. I feel so sorry for the little kid. sad
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
dhesmond:
Olosho base.... what do you expect?
what's this one saying
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by iamVirus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you know this girl?
Its inhumane to blame the girl without finding out the circumstances that made her to abort the baby.

Put your self in the baby's shoe.

What if it were you?

No matter the problem, the baby should be preserved.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
many people calling the wicked mother all sort of names too have at one point aborted and killed too. I feel the lady is foolish to have thrown a rare gift not knowing the value. she chose to kill over stigmatization.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked ya Rosullulah cry cry

Pls check my signature
Pls get ur spellings right, ok?

It is ya Rasulillahi!!!.

Rip to the cute baby cry
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2015
And niggas will still waste sperm on a daily.. (prick no get shoulder. Put d head d rest go enter- brymo)

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by missmalachi: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2015
I just had my baby 3wks ago n am yet to forget d experience.looking at my princess is enough consolation n d happiness dat am a mum n yet someone weny through dis only to dump d baby.i wish dis baby can just knock on my uncle's door dat is prayin for such miracle for more than 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2015
She sabi kerewa & doesnt want d product. Shame on her moronic brain. Too wicked & heartless
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you should also blame the guy that impregnated her, she didn't get pregnant all by herself.
I will blame her legs for opening to the guy's love song. I blame her CUNTinent for lubricating. Or was she raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) / We Are Interested In Newly-Wed Women - Niger State Kidnapping Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.