Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction (1316 Views)

Falae's Abduction: Confusion As Police, DSS Parade Two Sets Of Suspects. Thisday / Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere / Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Police Inspector General aka PIG reeled out the most useless press statement after Falae regained his freedom from his Fulani abductors.

The most striking aspect of the PIG's press statement apart from not telling us who , what and the whereabouts of Falae's abductors , was the crass statement wherein he stated that he had fullfiled the Presidential mandate given to him by Buhari to ensure that Chief Olu Falae is located and reunited with his family.

Now, the last time I checked Falae's abduction which is a criminal act followed a violent raid by his kidnappers on his property who caused grievous bodily harm and injuries on Falae's workers.

Does the PIG require a presidential directive to go after criminals?

That aside, it is obvious that Falae was never rescued by the useless police but was handed over to the police by his abductors from where they (Fulani criminals) went scot free.

Why did the useless police not arrest the Fulani criminals? Or was that not part of their directive from the presidency?

It is obvious that Falae's abductors have very powerful people in high places and that our safety is only in our hands given the uselessness of the Nigerian police.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UHk29oleJ3s/Uy-_U8-mVdI/AAAAAAAACYY/qK1ufbjw4Kw/s1600/nigerian+policeman+sleeping.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firstly, it is Inspector General of Police (IGP) not the other way round.

Secondly, the IGP is/was helpless.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I prefer PIG

What do you mean the PIG was helpless?

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Dezzx(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by psucc(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guy the photo na which view be that o! I want die for laff.

I mentioned earlier today in one thread that Nigeria is a theatre and every happening is a drama.

Thank God Olu is found alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Haha @PIG!
PappyMason:

I prefer PIG

What do you mean the PIG was helpless?

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by joeyfire(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Helpless how?

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
joeyfire:

Helpless how?
Fulani herdsmen are the perpetrators. Those guys have powerful backing in FG even up to President.

Have you EVER heard that Military raid herdsmen?
Have you ever heard that FG order for herdsmen arrests at ANY time?

The truth is that when it comes to herdsmen, it is a different story. The IGP will NOT dare arrest any even if he meet them face to face. If he do, he'll lose his job and the arrested will be freed.

3 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by mofayodeyahoo: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God is alive, those fulani from neighbourin country are devil incanate

but truly if na fulani you now expect PIG to arrest them, take them aso rock and tell a fulani president that these are the criminals?
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by joeyfire(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani herdsmen are the perpetrators. Those guys have powerful backing in FG even up to President.

The truth is that when it comes to herdsmen, it is a different story. The IGP will NOT dare arrest any even if he meet them face to face. If he do, he'll lose his job and the arrested will be freed.

You are 110% correct. However if the seat too hot make the man resign. I found his "rescue" statement really lame.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by vorigan: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

. . . . . . . . . . . .minion, didn't the military carry out a raid on fulani herdsmen in keana (April 2014), killing about 30?. . . . . .imp, you need to take red bull in order to activate your thinking faculty
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
joeyfire:

You are 110% correct. However if the seat too hot make the man resign. I found his "rescue" statement really lame.
Which 'rescue'? It is more of 'handover'.
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Mogidi: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
The impunity of these herdsmen is not about to relent, they have a powerful backer somewhere in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by joeyfire(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which 'rescue'? It is more of 'handover'.

Handover ke? Police no even smell the kidnappers sef -

"Vanguard gathered that the Fulani herdsmen dropped Chief Falae in front of Joyland Hotel in Owo and the security operatives later picked him up from there to Akure"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/kidnap-i-slept-on-bare-ground-trekked-several-kilometres-falae/
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bad guy
joeyfire:

Handover ke? Police no even smell the kidnappers sef -

"Vanguard gathered that the Fulani herdsmen dropped Chief Falae in front of Joyland Hotel in Owo and the security operatives later picked him up from there to Akure"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/kidnap-i-slept-on-bare-ground-trekked-several-kilometres-falae/

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . . . . . . . . .minion, didn't the military carry out a raid on fulani herdsmen in keana (April 2014), killing about 30?. . . . . .imp, you need to take red bull in order to activate your thinking faculty

Was Buhari president in 2014 Mr dunce?

Did El Rufai not come out with this tweet almost immediately Mr dunce and is this same el Rufai not in power today?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rRxa632WSjQ/U1D8iYLzETI/AAAAAAAAA30/eYksCVN4Z-s/s1600/elrufia.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by vorigan: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Was Buhari president in 2014 Mr dunce?

Did El Rufai not come out with this tweet almost immediately Mr dunce and is this same el Rufai not in power today?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rRxa632WSjQ/U1D8iYLzETI/AAAAAAAAA30/eYksCVN4Z-s/s1600/elrufia.jpg[/img]

. .. . . . .imp, did you read the post I responded too? . . .El Rufai's quote, June 2012. . . . .military raid on keana, April 2014. . . . You are duller than Mr. Protection, you need 3 red bulls to jump start your dormant brain
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
vorigan:

. .. . . . .imp, did you read the post I responded too? . . .El Rufai's quote, June 2012. . . . .military raid on keana, April 2014. . . . You are duller than Mr. Protection, you need 3 red bulls to jump start your dormant brain

Was your boko commander president in 2012 and 2014 mr dunce?
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by vorigan: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Was your boko commander president in 2012 and 2014 mr dunce?

. . . . Scum, go back and read the post that was responded too, try comprehending this time. . . . .skunk, I am sure you attended correspondence school, else you would have read the part part where he insinuated that our security agencies don't raid the herdsmen hence my response. . . . . . .between, have you finished junior secondary?
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . Scum, go back and read the post that was responded too, try comprehending this time. . . . .skunk, I am sure you attended correspondence school, else you would have read the part part where he insinuated that our security agencies don't raid the herdsmen hence my response. . . . . . .between, have you finished junior secondary?

Dunce
Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by sdindan: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
PIG PIG PIG angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:
PIG PIG PIG angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction by Imoy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
vorigan:

This is typically an APC fan,

They love to insult.

An I trust barcanista to always ignore dem.

U are free to quote and insult me. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nyanya Bombed Again / Ben Carson- Presidential Aspirant Defends Gun Rights / Kogi PDP Blasts Buhari, APC For Giving State ‘humiliating’ Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.