Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance (2138 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / How True Is The Increment Of NYSC Allowee To 49700# / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Let all those who have the interest of Youth Corpers welfare at heart come out en mass to propagate the gospel of allawee increment.

This was one of president Buhari's campaign promise. Oya, let's remind him biko. Enough of youth corper's suffering. Thank God for the new development sha with respect to optional choice of service.

Let whoever is reponsible to take this message to him do so asap. We voted him.
front page epls

5 Likes

Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by respect80(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kul idea

1 Like

Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
What will people who Don't support type?
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Freemanan:
What will people who Don't support type?

Why will you not support, are you happy with the poor state of youth corpers overtime? Pls tell me you are a joker
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
mixedgene:

Why will you not support, are you happy with the poor state of youth corpers overtime? Pls tell me you are a joker
You see Why they won't increase your Allowee?

I merely asked a question and you assumed I Don't support the increment of Allowee.

I Am always proCorpers.
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by henribj(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
wait o
hw much do youth corpers earn these days?
they earn more than some employed individuals
any further increase in youth corper allowance should be seen as we encouraging them to be lazy
what do they do with all their allowance? only a few of them save their allowance, the rest blow it on party and other frivolities.
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
wait o
any further increase in youth corper allowance should be seen as we encouraging them to be lazy
what do they do with all their allowance? only a few of them save their allowance, the rest blow it on party and other frivolities.

I beg to disagree with you. Your are making random assumption
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by henribj(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
mixedgene:

I beg to disagree with you. Your are making random assumption

which of them exactly is a random assumption?
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

which of them exactly is a random assumption?
"any further increase in youth corper allowance should be seen as we encouraging them to be lazy"
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by henribj(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
mixedgene:

"any further increase in youth corper
allowance should be seen as we
encouraging them to be lazy"

oh okay
well i don't know about you, but i have heard majority of the corpers i have come in contact with hinting that they do not want their service to end because of no job and the allowee and salary they are getting while on service.
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by dejt4u(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Selfless service.. OP, forget alawee, go nd serve ur fatherland.. gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
henribj:
wait o

How much do you think over 80% of them earn? I am sure your assumption is based on the less than 20% of them ie. Doctors and the likes that earn almost 300% of the minimum wage.

That they are serving their fatherland does not mean they should be subjected to suffering, penury and no tangible savings they can start up a reasonable business with after POP as the annual allawee cannot even pay for a year accommodation rent in some States.

If you guys are really serious about the campaign, storm Twitter, Instagram, facebook with pictures(infographic) and sizabe DPs promoting your demands. Even undergraduates hoping to serve someday, concerned parents and activitists will join you. However you can't just place a demand without a valid justification. The high cost of living and the ever increasing inflation rate of the country are enough reasons/justifications.

Other justifications:
Highly cost of transportation
High cost of feeding
Low disposable income which discourages savings living Corpers will little or no capital to startup a reasonable SME business upon passing out.

All the best.

We care at It'sAwrap Outfits.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, yokiti

2 Likes

Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
henribj:
wait o
Stop saying trash, with the rate of recession and different things affecting our economy we can no longer accomodate that 19800 because thats just peanut, have u calculated the transport and feeding not to talk of rent so please dont say what you dont know..!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
ITSAWRAPWORLD:

How much do you think over 80% of them earn? I am sure your assumption is based on the less than 20% of them ie. Doctors and the likes that earn almost 300% of the minimum wage.

That they are serving their fatherland does not mean they should be subjected to suffering, penury and no tangible savings they can start up a reasonable business with after POP as the annual allawee cannot even pay for a year accommodation rent in some States.

If you guys are really serious about the campaign, storm Twitter, Instagram, facebook with pictures(infographic) and sizabe DPs promoting your demands. Even undergraduates hoping to serve someday, concerns parents and activitists will join you. However you can't just place a demand without a valid justification. The high cost of living and the ever increasing inflation rate of the country are enough reasons/justifications.

Other justifications:
Highly cost of transportation
High cost of feeding
Low disposable income which discourages savings living Corpers will little or no capital to startup a reasonable SME business upon passing out.

All the best.

We care at It'sAwrap Outfits.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, yokiti

I love your submission. Thumbs up. This is a collective initiative that requires people like you to be in the campaign. We need people of like minds to execute this movement. How can we go about the other social networks?

Let's all contribute on this
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Come out massive and join this movement until Buhari starts having sleepless nights.

#TeamIncreaseYouthCorpersAllowance

If you candle facebook page or twitter, etc let us know so as to join forces together
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by KeriBaby(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided what is this

Mehn shii

henribj:
wait o
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by henribj(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
intswagga:

Stop saying trash, with the rate of recession and different things affecting our economy we can no longer accomodate that 19800 because thats just peanut, have u calculated the transport and feeding not to talk of rent so please dont say what you dont know..!!!! angry

young man, you are the one who just spewed trash.
how much do corpers pay as rent? and don't go calling some huge amount for me because it is only a foolish corper that will leave a single bed room and be looking for self contain/2 bed/3 bed etc
govt pays you 19800, also place of primary assignment pays monthly salary to corpers atleast 10kNaira per month
parents and relatives still contribute financially and otherwise to youth corpers
so young man i really do not understand what you are saying
govt should empty treasury because of youth corpers aby?
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by Donpizzle(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
henribj:

young man, you are the one who just spewed trash.
how much do corpers pay as rent? and don't go calling some huge amount for me because it is only a foolish corper that will leave a single bed room and be looking for self contain/2 bed/3 bed etc
govt pays you 19800, also place of primary assignment pays monthly salary to corpers atleast 10kNaira per month
parents and relatives still contribute financially and otherwise to youth corpers
so young man i really do not understand what you are saying
govt should empty treasury because of youth corpers aby?

POP pays atleast 10k?? Hv u served?? If yes, why re u nw talkin like one of the foolish ppl we hv in dis country.not all corpers are paid at their POP.wait a minute, corpers living in a self contain is foolish jst because he/she nids a comfortable home?. Go hv a brain re-boot nigga.

1 Like

Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by henribj(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Donpizzle:

POP pays atleast 10k?? Hv u served?? If yes, why re u nw talkin like one of the foolish ppl we hv in dis country.not all corpers are paid at their POP.wait a minute, corpers living in a self contain is foolish jst because he/she nids a comfortable home?. Go hv a brain re-boot nigga.

you claim to be earning peanuts from govt and you go to live in a self contain? who go pay the rent? except its coming out of your pocket or someone else's pocket in which case you should not be complaining... either which way you must be high on something.
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by mixedgene: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Youth Corpers allowance must be increased!

President Mohammadu Buhari must hear this. He promised Nigerians and so he must fulfil his promise.
Re: Movement For The Increment Of Youth Corper's Allowance by kelvin893: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Awaiting Corpers / 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now / Team Abia Let's Meet Here! Corps Members Batch B 16.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.