Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Let's Reason Together - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Reason Together (14629 Views)

Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin / Single Guys Chaiii! We Are Officially Finish. Come In Let's Reason For Solution / Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Reason Together by iamkingzlee(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ola don't disgrace me here please cry
grin grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by mirexxx(f): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2015
olajorn:
what brings upbringing into this now? You should know what to say in public and how to address people....
my boo of life kiss
Re: Let's Reason Together by agarawu23(m): 3:42am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Look at this good for nothing colonial master.

You don't know you are a waste already. Heck,your future is already wasted.

I understand your plight though,you don't want us to tow the same miserable path you towed that's why you keep giving us "advise". But don't worry,it's not needed.

Do we look like people who want to trek the sahara desert to tunisia?

You are a very pathetic fellow and anybody who chooses to regard you as a role model is already mapping out his destruction for life.

You are a useless adult with no vision in life. You come here to rant about Jobs yet you can't boast of employing anybody from this same site.

Tell me, what other usefulness do you have on this forum other than to be a silly tribal bigot and a political thug? Every other thing you have tried your leprous hands on have failed.

You are just a waste of cyber space.

I'm your nemesis Mr. Agrawuruwuru and anytime I see you throwing shades at me you will get it back hundred folds.

Now run along and go look for stipends so you can take care of your little daughter.

Stùpid imbecilic Goat undecided
[/b]

Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 26, 2015
KingTom:

You should learn to address people with respect, I held you in high regard but I must say I'm disappointed with your comment. Save for the fact that you impressed me this afternoon with your comment I would have given you a good dressing down. In the meantime, I suggest you continue soliciting funds for baby Light Ayodeji.
What happened to you, Tom? You are becoming mature. Such a sensible comment. smiley

Stay away from the derailers thread. That place turns men into boys.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Reason Together by agarawu23(m): 3:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Only kingtom worth my reply here and I have given him. Other little rats can keep quoting me but it will be a wasted effort cool

Oh! You guys think I will start typing lines to reply all that crap? Sorry! That was then not now smiley

I wont stop dropping my words until your miserable life's start changing for good.
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
Stupid Jobless unemployed youths, you guys are here again abi? I tot derailers thread is where you jobless mofos spend and waste your miserable life's.

I told you guys to start visiting other sections and see how young guys are making cash instead of wasting your time on silly issue that cant fetch you kobo.

You show your stupidity and gather likes from fools like you who have nothing good to do with their life's than to show madness here daily.

I pity una future
This is very unnecessary. We should learn decorum, even when no one sees us so that it becomes a part of us. If people refuse to respect themselves, walk away from such people. It doesn't make you weak, it makes you a better person.
Re: Let's Reason Together by agarawu23(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

This is very unnecessary. We should learn decorum, even when no one sees us so that it becomes a part of us. If people refuse to respect themselves, walk away from such people. It doesn't make you weak, it makes you a better person.
thanks for this.

GM smiley
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 26, 2015
KingTom:

The same can be said about men, it is not compulsory for me to marry a 24hour housewife, if she works, has a shop etc. It won't bother me. But at the same time I know some of my guys whose idea of the perfect wife, is one who stays at home cooking and cleaning all day. The most important thing is compatibility, a lot of marriages crash due to incompatibility.
Unfortunately compatibility has taken a back seat in most marriages today. They get carried away in the razzle dazzle of courtship, unnecessarily boisterous and noisy proposals, even noisier weddings and when the reality of marriage hits them, the whole thing falls apart.

When you marry for the wrong reasons, marriage will definitely fail. But that is not to say we can know everything about our partners. I have a very tight friend, married for 8years now. She says her husband still surprises her. My own parents nko, after decades of marriage they are still discovering new things about each other on a weekly basis. And guess what? My parents didn't marry for love. grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks for this.

GM smiley
Goodmorning sir. I heard your name sake is wanted for murder grin

Or is there something you aren't telling us? tongue grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by agarawu23(m): 4:01am On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Goodmorning sir. I heard your name sake is wanted for murder grin

Or is there something you aren't telling us? tongue grin
lol
So you guys haven't forget that news shocked thank God say the news didn't make FP grin

Just a name sake anyway smiley
Re: Let's Reason Together by naijaboiy: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2015
A tale of an alternate moniker and a deranged idíot.

See them forming mature. gringrin
Re: Let's Reason Together by stephenqueen: 4:55am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
A tale of an alternate moniker and a deranged idíot.

See them forming mature. gringrin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Fallen angel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Reason Together by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2015
shokky24:

Seconded!!!!...- just need my kids not stupid marriage
Selfish thing! So what happens if your kids decide to get married? I guess you"ll start grooming them to become baby mamas and baby fathers huh? Stupidity should have been included in the names on your birth cert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Reason Together by martius101(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2015
shokky24:

Seconded!!!!...- just need my kids not stupid marriage

i see some girls dont want to be responsible..just fkuc around and look for magas to scam for recharge cards.......but in other news if na fkuc u want....be my guest
Re: Let's Reason Together by martius101(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2015
morethanadoll:
The ONLY time that any woman should be submissive to her man/husband is in the bedroom, and even then, should it be half of the time.

so if reprimands you nko,you woudnt submit....SMH.i talk am na only fkuc girls of nowadays want.
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Selfish thing! So what happens if your kids decide to get married? I guess you"ll start grooming them to become baby mamas and baby fathers huh? Stupidity should have been included in the names on your birth cert.
Y would i tell them not to get married?...i've got my reasons and the last time i checked it's none of ya fucking business...you are the stupid one
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
martius101:

i see some girls dont want to be responsible..just fkuc around and look for magas to scam for recharge cards.......but in other news if na fkuc u want....be my guest
What u wrote up there just shows how foolish and shallow minded u are,if u wanna insult u should ask for reasons first...be ur guest?u must be really dreaming,not comot ur dirty d*ck from my face .IDIOT!!!!
Re: Let's Reason Together by KingTom(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

What happened to you, Tom? You are becoming mature. Such a sensible comment. smiley

Stay away from the derailers thread. That place turns men into boys.
I have stopped going to that crèche, I avoid the place like it was infested with Ebola carrying apes. grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by KingTom(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Unfortunately compatibility has taken a back seat in most marriages today. They get carried away in the razzle dazzle of courtship, unnecessarily boisterous and noisy proposals, even noisier weddings and when the reality of marriage hits them, the whole thing falls apart.

When you marry for the wrong reasons, marriage will definitely fail. But that is not to say we can know everything about our partners. I have a very tight friend, married for 8years now. She says her husband still surprises her. My own parents nko, after decades of marriage they are still discovering new things about each other on a weekly basis. And guess what? My parents didn't marry for love. grin
That's very true, the 15 minute marriage of Britney spears is still fresh in our memory, as soon as the novelty wears off they realise what it is they are actually in for, I love big butts and I cannot lie, but I won't jump into marriage with a woman I'm not compatible with simply because my penis is compatible with the mass of flesh and muscles in her posterior region. grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by Oahray: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chai! I missed grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dammmm dis is serious!!! grin

baby.....where u been now? cry cry
Re: Let's Reason Together by hayjay16(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Look at this good for nothing colonial master.

You don't know you are a waste already. Heck,your future is already wasted.

I understand your plight though,you don't want us to tow the same miserable path you towed that's why you keep giving us "advise". But don't worry,it's not needed.

Do we look like people who want to trek the sahara desert to tunisia?

You are a very pathetic fellow and anybody who chooses to regard you as a role model is already mapping out his destruction for life.

You are a useless adult with no vision in life. You come here to rant about Jobs yet you can't boast of employing anybody from this same site.

Tell me, what other usefulness do you have on this forum other than to be a silly tribal bigot and a political thug? Every other thing you have tried your leprous hands on have failed.

You are just a waste of cyber space.

I'm your nemesis Mr. Agrawuruwuru and anytime I see you throwing shades at me you will get it back hundred folds.

Now run along and go look for stipends so you can take care of your little daughter.

Stùpid imbecilic Goat undecided
[/b]
shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingTom:

I have stopped going to that crèche, I avoid the place like it was infested with Ebola carrying apes. grin
Lmao.

True talk. Is sweetorganism still trolling the place?
Re: Let's Reason Together by KingTom(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lmao True talk. Is sweetorganism still trolling the place?
grin
Of course, el loco de romance is still very active there, I heard he has now branched out and is going "forum wide" grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingTom:
grin
Of course, el loco de romance is still very active there, I heard he has now branched out and is going "forum wide" grin
Oh the horror... cheesy
Re: Let's Reason Together by morethanadoll(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
martius101:

so if reprimands you nko,you woudnt submit....SMH.i talk am na only fkuc girls of nowadays want.
It wouldn't reprimand me in any way because I can take care of myself. It sucks that some women actually have to submit because the man provides for them. That isn't happiness.
Re: Let's Reason Together by lilmax(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

beht why wickedness na? cheesy
Re: Let's Reason Together by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Oh the horror... cheesy
Its incredible that someone could be this terrible, my dear you're right its horrible. grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by Superman11(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bur you're not a woman. smiley

nor mind all these profile them most of them na Guys oo
Re: Let's Reason Together by ggrin(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
KingTom:

Boss we don jam the werey again for this thread o. Its unfortunate that it won't channel its energy into doing something productive. It just won't grin
hahahahahaha......now I dig ur stylewink....burble burst-er grin

Awon weyrey grin
Re: Let's Reason Together by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
hahahahahaha......now I dig ur stylewink....burble burst-er grin

Awon weyrey grin
Freezy yeahgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.