Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. (1061 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
My fiancée always have night mares when ever she is with me and she don't like talking about it until one day, I was able to convince her to tell me what she always dream about. She told me she use to see herself playing and talking with a snake in her dream and in her waking life will not remember what they talked about. She said sometimes, the big snake will coil round her body and their meeting point is usually the stream. She also told me of a strange black man who always molests her in the dreams. When ever she dreams of this man, something bad always happen to her. She is either sick or lost something very precious. To say that I am afraid is an understatement, I am actually sitting and typing with fear right now. Am I safe.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
What do you think

Run nigggah angry
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
URE NOT SAFE AT ALL!! she is dealing with a spiritual husband that may attack u spiritually.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Two of una mk una go night vigil oooooo
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by morethanadoll(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
You may want to bless your house. She needs to pray to whomever she believes in!
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well, some will say its superstitions, but they are real at times.

Maybe she get husband for heaven lipsrsealed

Prayer is the key cool
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by ernesty20(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes u are safe. It is just a mere nightmare

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Brotherly.. This is serious ooo, matters like this one should not be swept away like Dt. U know d problem now. Bt if I may ask, hw long has she been having such dreams? Wat step has she taken? U are the man, I advise u 2 seek a very strong man of God. And pray abt it.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by henribj(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
hahahaha @ OP
are you seriously asking us for help on this matter?
you sound like those people that when their house is burning, they will run outside and use their smartphone to take pix of the burning house first and upload to FB & IG, before calling the fire service.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Precious91(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
She can be free.Just believe in Jesus.I have seen cases of people free.I can pray with you guys.No need running from spirits,they are to run from you.You can also read Col2:15
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
[email] She should control her dream, and kill the mo'fucka. But it means nothing. [/email]
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Panshow(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well, I dreamt about snakes several times and nothing ever happened to me. Instead I'm waxing stronger.
Dream is just what it is, a dream. Stop giving it another meaning.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Galacious1: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
@op U're not o. RUN!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by pet4ril(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmm real deliverance is what she needs and everything will be over. If not, he may not get pregnant or the spiritual husband will start fighting you
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Babe2sure(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
URE NOT SAFE AT ALL!! she is dealing with a spiritual husband that may attack u spiritually.

OP, this is the answer you seek.
In addition to that, the spiritual husband may break your relationship soon. She needs to be delivered from the spiritual husband.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by fritiyo: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is d reason why our pastors r becoming millions overnight for just a mere nightmare.

In fact i dream millions of dreams evry night but the moment i woke up evrything end in d dream.

Pls dont be deceived abt all these people shouting spiritual wife or husband, they all lies. just live ur life n be prayerful to ur GOD n to one pastor somewhere.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Babe2sure(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
ernesty20:
Yes u are safe. It is just a mere nightmare

SMH!!!

Panshow:
Well, I dreamt about snakes several times and nothing ever happened to me. Instead I'm waxing stronger.
Dream is just what it is, a dream. Stop giving it another meaning.

Do you know God speaks to us through dreams?
There are different types of dreams, and one of them is prophetic dream.
Sometimes, if good or bad thing want to happen, God reveals it to us through dreams. It is now left for us to pray hard against its if it is a bad dream, and pray for it to come to pass, if it is a good one.
Some dreams are meaningless actually, but you never can tell which of them will come to pass. So be sensitive!
I have had several dreams come to pass!
A lot of people have regretted disregarding dreams. Just ask around.
Please be sensitive, anytime you have a dream, ask people for the interpretation or an elderly person. Some people are gifted at interpreting dreams.
However, its not every dream you share, if you have a good dream and the meaning is already obvious, don't share such dream with people.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Owliver(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
nope
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Owliver(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
fritiyo:
This is d reason why our pastors r becoming millions overnight for just a mere nightmare.

In fact i dream millions of dreams evry night but the moment i woke up evrything end in d dream.

Pls dont be deceived abt all these people shouting spiritual wife or husband, they all lies. just live ur life n be prayerful to ur GOD n to one pastor somewhere.
those shitz happen o. i have a close relative who married such woman. no be small matter oh seriously
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by God2man(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
She needs all the help in the world she can get. I believed going to MFM deliverance program will not be out of place.

God2man
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by illmatic101(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
She is either sick or loss something very precious.

And presently you're her precious cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
call it a quit already
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by neocortex: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
You are perfectly safe.
She probably has a bad experience she has been repressing from
childhood.
Help her relieve it and the nightmare will vasnish
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hope you wont be that precious thing she ll lose when she dreams of the blackman again

What happened to praying. You guys should pray more and suspend sex, then seek spiritual counselling and help from your man of God.
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by fritiyo: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Owliver:
those shitz happen o. i have a close relative who married such woman. no be small matter oh seriously

ok. for those who bliv sa
Re: My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe. by Vikky014(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée always have night mares when ever she is with me and she don't like talking about it until one day, I was able to convince her to tell me what she always dream about. She told me she use to see herself playing and talking with a snake in her dream and in her waking life will not remember what they talked about. She said sometimes, the big snake will coil round her body and their meeting point is usually the stream. She also told me of a strange black man who always molests her in the dreams. When ever she dreams of this man, something bad always happen to her. She is either sick or lost something very precious. To say that I am afraid is an understatement, I am actually sitting and typing with fear right now. Am I safe.
hmmmmmmm. u don buy market b that ooop

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Makes A Better Wife, Village Girls Or City Girls? / To All Single Ladies/guys / Checkout This Guy's Epic Response To A Babe Begging For Recharge Cards On Twitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.