Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Problem Of Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Yorubas (6298 Views)

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Destiny Of Yorubas In The Hands Of Igbos-Obafemi Awolowo / Are These True Of Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas $ the SouthSouth(Pix)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ioannes:

what is this one talking about?

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Until Arewa says so, Biafra will never be realized and you know it tongue

The world is busy courting President Buhari and you are here spewing trash grin, remember he was one of my proud kinsmen that taught nyamiri the bitter lesson that 'dem no dey carry small hand collect big hand" and is ensuring you are contained in your status as a conquered tribe by a continuous subjugation (which has just started) that has seen you politically daft rejects cry to the high heavens for succour.

What amazes us is despite the constant 'weeding' of you nyamiris through 'religious crisis', you ringwormed flattheads still flock to peddle fake drugs and otapiapia in Arewa, alaibo cannot be so badly cursed or maybe I'm wrong undecided

It is interesting to peek into the decaying mind of a conquered Osu veiled by the cloak of anonymity so keep the vitriol coming grin

You are still saying the same thing. Do you know the average lifespan of a abooki soldier in front of a Biafran Commando- 20 seconds. Go into the Biafran war archives and check it out. Hausas like you will continue to be diseased slaves and subhuman. Your brother dauda just cleared my refuse for N50. I will live better than your enslaved generation heads or tails.
Biafra is already actualized, and we Biafrana are making life difficult for the dullard your master. Anywhere he goes to beg for arms, the Biafrans remind the world that he is an animal that should not be allowed near any ammunition. Anywhere he goes, he comes back empty handed. Biafrans are influential on the world stage while conquered hausas are still fighting polio in the 21st century. Spitting on diseased head give me joy. Abooki come pack my shh1t. grin

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
that's your business
gerrara here men sh!t
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Fash20:
gerrara here men sh!t
[/s]

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
[s][/s]
don't you know b4. Your friends,your brothers,sisters e.t.c are all !d!ots. Gerrara here men sh!t don't you know wat am saying. In igbo (siebapour)
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Fash20:
don't you know b4. Your friends,your brothers,sisters e.t.c are all !d!ots. Gerrara here men sh!t don't you know wat am saying. In igbo (siebapour)
[/s]

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
[s][/s]
sh!t fuuucker
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Fash20:
sh!t fuuucker
[/s]

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
[s][/s]
see how you sis and your GF Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly. Oboy
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by badnature: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
quota system it like your dodging my question? idiot I asked you again,if your assation is true about economic migrants taking lower job.Why is it that igbo people remain the most educated tribe both in Nigeria USA AND BRITAIN? and why did we igbo people have the best middle class bar none in Nigeria? again almajiri you are,almajiri you remain.your tag team with s/w is working as you are now contaminating them with poverty of unrivalled dimension.if you rule us as you claim why are we ahead of you in MDGs it doesn't matter the amount of resources you allocate to yourself,almajiri you are almajiri you will remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Generate $16.4 Billion From Asset Sales / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / Abomination Oba Onikoyi Bow To Greet Gani Adams A Mere Chief-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.