Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Confused Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Guy (719 Views)

Confused Guy; Loyalty Or Happiness? / Confused Guy Says Mother & Daughter Want To Take His Virginity – Advise / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused Guy by brossege(m): 1:58am On Apr 17, 2009
Hello Fellas Am In Love With A Girl And We Are Dating But My Problem Is That I Did Not Toast Her Before.
Re: Confused Guy by ifunayam(f): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2009
:d :d :d :d omg!
Re: Confused Guy by alfchye(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2009
Guy go sleep.You are not the first and you will never be the last.So go and sleep.If you are in love wit her then treat her as a queen she is.
She deserve respect from you.Do not take advantage of her because you will regret it.

Chikena

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Player B4 / Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God Forgive Me. / Prejudiced African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.