Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! (1064 Views)

Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by visitmazech: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Kissing competition in China cheesy grin
Read on...

Every year, several Chinese couples take part in kissing competition. Each pair has a minute in which to show off their most ostentatious kissing positions, switching from pose to pose within the time frame.

Some choose to lift their partners into the air, while others jump onto their partners backs.
A number of pairs make use of the floor space in order to strike a pose while having a snog.

While some women fainted while kissing and were rushed to the hospital by their boyfriends, a young couple who kissed continuously for 2 hours and 43 minutes were,,,,

Click to read details. You won't believe what happened! undecided

See Photos + video here - https://www.mazech.com/kissing_competition

Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by visitmazech: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Hhmm, people are dying in this Government approved kissing competition oh!!

Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by Seuncoded(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Ok
Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by Samtexboily(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2015
grin wetin we no go see for white land
Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by visitmazech: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Samtexboily:
grin wetin we no go see for white land

lol, I don tire oh cheesy
Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Even their Chinese kiss is fake...na wah for China oo
Re: This Kind of Thing That’s Causing People To Faint In China, I Don’t Understand!! by visitmazech: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Who can kiss like them? ...Locking lips for over 2 hours!! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! / Ijaw And PMB. / Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.