Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ijaw And PMB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw And PMB. (1066 Views)

Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Clash Between Ijaw And Security Operatives Around Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw And PMB. by kel4soft: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, would have simply send this on whatsapp but needed the contribution of other Ijaw folks in the house.

Saw an article on INC facebook page. This article is unfortunate in my honest opinion. Decimating Ijaw nation. How the FG is at war with the Ijaws.

I was in Rivers State when PMB came to campaign at Adokiye Amiesimaka, i was also on the train that headed to Ogoni led my Amaechi and Sen. Magnus Abe. In summary the Buhari promised the implementation of UNEP should he win.

The Ijaws never gave PMB any chance, remember most of the people PDP used as thugs during the last election re majorly Ijaws and ex-millitants both at the Presidential/National Assembly elections and Governorship/State Assembly.
While other ethnic groups were strategizing, we put all our eggs in one basket even at the extend of killing our people because of GEJ. Same man who locked up our Ijaw brothers in prison since 2010 and freed the so called 'born to rule people' Mustapher. I believe you know the political development in Bayelsa now? Table has turn..
The questions am beginning for answers
1. What do Ijaws want? The Ogonis gave PMB one request and that is now on.
2. Do we really think PMB hate the Ijaws, if yes why?
3. Are we now aware that Ijaws re now in the supporters club in Rivers State?
4. Whats the basics of the petition against Sen. Heneiken Lokpo?

Time for a sober reflection. We need to spot the real traitors. They re E.K Clark, Asari and others.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by wezegrim: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
mtsw
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by wezegrim: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
k
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bros, why not Cntrl+V the said INC article here?

INC like IPA is a body of all Ijaws worldwide but it doesn't mean that they are absolutely correct. I've disagreed with them on few occasions and agreed on others. The content of the article however will help form opinion.

As for Ijaws not supporting Buhari, I think it is very incorrect. Are you saying that Dakuku Peterside, Amachree etc are less Ijaws? I will only agree with you that SUPER MAJORITY of Ijaws voted for Jonathan because it was their choice as guaranteed by the 1999 Constitution. However, President Buhari is supposed to be the President of the whole Nigeria and not just those that voted for him. This is what democracy entails.

On thuggery, I agree that our young people are allowing themselves to be used as political thugs but are the perpetrators exclusively in PDP? Why can't we call a spade a spade? Was Amaechi not the Speaker of RSHA when Odili introduced cultism in rivers state? What did he do to arrest it?
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by kel4soft: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, why not Cntrl+V the said INC article here?

INC like IPA is a body of all Ijaws worldwide but it doesn't mean that they are absolutely correct. I've disagreed with them on few occasions and agreed on others. The content of the article however will help form opinion.

As for Ijaws not supporting Buhari, I think it is very incorrect. Are you saying that Dakuku Peterside, Amachree etc are less Ijaws? I will only agree with you that SUPER MAJORITY of Ijaws voted for Jonathan because it was their choice as guaranteed by the 1999 Constitution. However, President Buhari is supposed to be the President of the whole Nigeria and not just those that voted for him. This is what democracy entails.

On thuggery, I agree that our young people are allowing themselves to be used as political thugs but are the perpetrators exclusively in PDP? Why can't we call a spade a spade? Was Amaechi not the Speaker of RSHA when Odili introduced cultism in rivers state? What did he do to arrest it?

i will do that soonest? CRA as a speaker of House of Assembly you know at that time can't really do much. Even if laws are initiated and passed. Is not him that will ask the then commissioner of Justice Odein Ajumugobia to prosecute. Is on Odili's table. Having said that, this is not about CRA (The Ikwerres have left us behind). Have you seen Ogbakor Ikwerre (INC equivalent) taken any position in the two brothers power tussle currently on?
Is what Ijaws fell to do and are continuing doing.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
kel4soft:

i will do that soonest? CRA as a speaker of House of Assembly you know at that time can't really do much. Even if laws are initiated and passed. Is not him that will ask the then commissioner of Justice Odein Ajumugobia to prosecute. Is on Odili's table. Having said that, this is not about CRA (The Ikwerres have left us behind). Have you seen Ogbakor Ikwerre (INC equivalent) taken any position in the two brothers power tussle currently on?
Is what Ijaws fell to do and are continuing doing.
Oga, INC is not the equivalent of any group. Why didn't Amaechi move to impeach Odili if he wasn't an accomplice? Abeg leave story.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by kel4soft: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tonye, the essence o f this article is INC to tbke a position on what they want in the over all interest of the Ijaws cutting accross party lines. Not what PDP or APC want. This is what other ethnic groups have done. Not IYC releasing ridicolous press statement against PMB. Have you seen AREWA youths demostrating that they should leave their brother Abacha alone?
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by MyMouth(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why are u guys trying to make tonyebacanista see reasons? That nigga lost his senses when he ported to PDP and he has not regained it since then! If u don't believe me, compare the then almighty bacanista and the clown tonyebacanista he calls himself now! The difference is as clear as air!
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by kel4soft: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, INC is not the equivalent of any group. Why didn't Amaechi move to impeach Odili if he wasn't an accomplice? Abeg leave story.
Amaechi one man out of 32 members? Come on...
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by ijawcitizen(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Barcanista and kel4soft...you are both anti Ijaw agents but mere political jobber doing the bidding of your parties/pay masters. You are both adviced to leave Ijawland and the well informed opinions & observations of our leaders out of your individual political madness.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
interesting discussion ,buhari is the new sheriff in town ,let us support him while articulating our position as regards important challenges we face .PDP or APC shouldn't bother us .
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by ArodeTsolaye: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
kel4soft:
TonyeBarcanista, would have simply send this on whatsapp but needed the contribution of other Ijaw folks in the house.

Saw an article on INC facebook page. This article is unfortunate in my honest opinion. Decimating Ijaw nation. How the FG is at war with the Ijaws.

I was in Rivers State when PMB came to campaign at Adokiye Amiesimaka, i was also on the train that headed to Ogoni led my Amaechi and Sen. Magnus Abe. In summary the Buhari promised the implementation of UNEP should he win.

The Ijaws never gave PMB any chance, remember most of the people PDP used as thugs during the last election re majorly Ijaws and ex-millitants both at the Presidential/National Assembly elections and Governorship/State Assembly.
While other ethnic groups were strategizing, we put all our eggs in one basket even at the extend of killing our people because of GEJ. Same man who locked up our Ijaw brothers in prison since 2010 and freed the so called 'born to rule people' Mustapher. I believe you know the political development in Bayelsa now? Table has turn..
The questions am beginning for answers
1. What do Ijaws want? The Ogonis gave PMB one request and that is now on.
2. Do we really think PMB hate the Ijaws, if yes why?
3. Are we now aware that Ijaws re now in the supporters club in Rivers State?
4. Whats the basics of the petition against Sen. Heneiken Lokpo?

Time for a sober reflection. We need to spot the real traitors. They re E.K Clark, Asari and others.

All these 'egg and basket' politics of yoruba people sounds crappy to me. Do fulanis divide their 'eggs in different baskets' when there brother is a candidate. How many fulanis have ever voted an Ijaw or Igbo against a fulani? Buhari have always won the core north fulani contolled region every time he contested, who una dey deceive with basket and egg crap. This people sef.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
December 5 is almost here, Buhari through Obj has sent Gej on errand to Tanzania, making Dickson very vulnerable.
Timipre sylva is floating the propaganda that Dickson and the pdp neglected DSP to death. Heneiken Lokpobiri is about to become minister days to election.

Things are indeed getting interesting.
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

All these 'egg and basket' politics of yoruba people sounds crappy to me. Do fulanis divide their 'eggs in different baskets' when there brother is a candidate. How many fulanis have ever voted an Ijaw or Igbo against a fulani? Buhari have always won the core north fulani contolled region every time he contested, who una dey deceive with basket and egg crap. This people sef.
Go and check the results of the 2011 election
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by ArodeTsolaye: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
IyaIode:

Go and check the results of the 2011 election

In 2011, Buhari won all core northern states, he lost in some middle belt states and the whole of south. Every state fulanis controlled he won.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And PMB. by naso2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
An ijaw man is not known for cowardice. We take decisions and stand by it. I don't understand the egg and basket theory here. Ijaws supported their son, abokis also supported theirs. Yes GEJ lost but there is nothing to panic about.

If PMB is smart, he should know that he is the one to extend the hand of fellowship to the Ijaws. I mean what I just said and stand by it. "The poor man is awake because he is hungry, and the rich man can not sleep becuase he knows the poor man is awake, and could be planning something" this saying explains it all. It is in PMB's interest to give the poor man what he needs to sleep so that he can sleep too.

On bayelsa elections, while Dickson has not been impressive at all, sylva is definitely not the option for bayelsans. Apc goofed the minute they allowed sylva use his cult boys to intimidate other contestants. It is bad enough that a governor like dickson is not performing but will be the worst "daymare" for that governor to be replaced by. Another serial non-performer who delights in blood like sylva.

Nuff said for now
Re: Ijaw And PMB. by naso2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bayelsa elections just around the corner

(1) (Reply)

What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? / Cross River State Sponsored Calabar Carnival Bumper Raffle Draw...live Update!!! / An Outburst By A Yoruba Man On Facebook - Odekunle Oluwaseun Abel Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.