Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain (1075 Views)

I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by ultrazone(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in
Sokoto State, Alhaji Sa’idu Gumburawa, has
expressed optimism that Nigeria will be a better
place in the next two years under President
Muhammadu Buhari.
Gumburawa, a former member of the House of
Representatives, said on Tuesday at Gumburawa
village in Wamakko Local Government that “the
change agenda of Buhari would start maturing in
the next two years.
“I am a PDP man, but i voted for Buhari during
the last presidential election due to my conviction
that he has the Nigerian project topmost in his
mind.”
He suppoorted the administration’s renewed fight
against corruption, and advised the President to
ignore unnecessary distractions.
Gumburawa, who was also a former board
member of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN),
however, said Buhari should also heed
constructive criticisms.
” He should listen to any constructive criticism
aimed at facilitating the reformation of the
country.
” Moral and material corruption have been the
bane of Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
”Fighting the monster to a standstill is good for
Nigeria, and proactive measures should be taken
to bring back all the country’s stolen funds
stashed outside the country,” he said.
The former lawmaker called on the National
Assembly to support the change agenda of the
Federal Government by making relevant laws that
would fast track the rejuvenation of the nation.
He appealed to Nigerians to pray for the success
of the administration and be patient with it, as
Buhari needed time to fully correct the wrongs of
the past.
On insecurity, Gumburawa said the government
had “so far taken the right steps to combat the
menace of insurgency, kidnapping, oil theft and
cattle rustling, among other crimes.
”More efforts should be made to provide the
needed arms and ammunition, transportation,
incentives and other logistics to the various
security agencies in the country, to enable them
discharge their mandate effectively.” (NAN)

Source: www.leadership.ng/news/470080/nigeria-will-be-better-in-the-next-2-years-under-buhari-pdp-chieftain
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by agarawu23(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Don't tell me what I know already angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by donTbone(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok...

Next please
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by merry02(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thrash.....a chieftain that couldn't win a unit? Rubbish...Almajiri speaking for Almajiri
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by speedyGonzales: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
well, PDP former chieftains now supporting APC is not a new thing they have to eats too.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by Louisville141(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
If only other non-APC support[ers will shun all hateful wishes for this administration I bet you Nigeria will soar higher n higher.
Its okay to criticize but its better to criticize with the purpose of improving and not to condemning a cause.
Some people don't expect anything good from this administration that they give bad interpretation to any achievement recorded. This will certainly not help us.
We should be positively minded n the best shall be our portion!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by ultrazone(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think the overall development of Nigeria is what politicians and public administrators should strive to achieve, irrespective of differences in parties and interests. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by chikeFavor2000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by ultrazone(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Change
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by Okanokan(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
You are being economical with the TRUTH! Not with what we are seeing in the public domain.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by speedyGonzales: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP chieftain from Sokoto, supports Buhari? hahaha!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better In The Next 2 Years Under Buhari – PDP Chieftain by sandraokosun1: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of 65,000 Construction Workers That Lose Jobs In 4 Months? / PHOTO: Live PHCN Wire Lying Dangerously On Wet Ground In Oshodi,lagos / Taraba: The Tribunal Verdict In Details-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.