Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

States With The Most Beautiful Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Most Beautiful Girls (11407 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Calabar
imo
lagos

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Have you been to the 36 states + FTC What makes you conclude such ish

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
First fo all, Calabar is not a state

Secondly, Lagos is only showing in that list because of the Igbo community there that seems to produce lovely chics in large numbers.

Thirdly, Anambra should be the first, thereby resulting in Lagos being knocked off that list

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by noah91(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2015
@OfoIgbo, and y is ur igbo wife so ugly

5 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by vani86: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
And what is your statistics based on
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bettercreature(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2015
It has to be LAGOS
YOU ARE incomplete if you haven't got house in lagos
So most rich,pretty ladies are base in lagos

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Fulani Girls will always top. Others follow!

8 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ricsman(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
the op haven't seen girls .... calabar shouldn't be there.
Fulani babes fine die....looks like Asian babes
Igbo girls are even finer than calabar
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
let me give you the list since you don't know.in no particular order

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by coolitempa(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Sometimes.....I think the only reason why Biafra has not been forced on the iboes by the Yorubas is their women......our men love iboe women and vice versa..... angry......but Yoruba girls rock.... angry

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Where is kogi state tongue
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
noah91:
@OfoIgbo, and y is ur igbo wife so ugly

That's my Yoruba wife. You've never seen my Igbo wife

17 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Not at all. I was partly brought up in Zaria. You have to consider all of them as a whole.

What I will agree with, is that they are one of the most beautiful ladies. Definitely not the most beautiful.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2015
CivilzedTyger:

ANSWER: 35th on the list grin

9 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:

ANSWER: 35th on the list grin
Datz impossible i'll be forced 2 create my own list too
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Rubbish analysis joblessness, kano, Lagos all serve one purpose in bed #yimu
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ARIZONA123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
Calabar

imo

lagos
. Remove lagos from ur list. Unless you are talking of lagos-igbos

12 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by sambas: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
We are not talking of state with the most tribal marks on their faces!!! We are talking about state with the most beautiful girls!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ARIZONA123(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:
Sometimes.....I think the only reason why Biafra has not been forced on the iboes by the Yorubas is their women......our men love iboe women and vice versa..... angry......but Yoruba girls rock.... angry
. Eshinjuju the accursed yeribastard. leave igbo girls and face ur hijab wearing asisat or kudirat. Ezi!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by funkiebully: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta

Please remove ogun, osun and kwara from that list.

U mean those cat whisker faces with multi coloured pancaked faces? angry

14 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by lawrenceunaa: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:
which vice versa are u talking of, stinking yorubas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Anambra State...
Imo State...
Cross Rivers..

Abuja, Jos, Lagos are made up of Igbo chics. So don't count them..

We are talking about Indigeneous beauty....

If you say Lagos or Abuja...who are the beautiful ones there? Where are they from?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:

Please remove ogun, osun and kwara from that list.

U mean those cat whisker faces with multi coloured pancaked faces? angry
Ogun,osun and Kwara states are never in short supply of beauties most especially kwara and osun states.
Ogun is blessed with an immense number of beauties!
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta
you are very funny to mention kano and jigawa please we don't states with ugly iliterate girls we mean CLASSIC BABE

6 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta
you are very funny to mention kano and jigawa please we don't states with ugly iliterate girls we mean CLASSIC BABE
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
very funny! the secret of the female courting and "sighting" in the north is that you have to be in the north.if you are not from the north,most especially if you don't understand hausa.(it is technically a suicide mission as far as their women is concerned)

if you want to understand the northern states in kano.Come to the north.
those who are been privileged to see a girls school in kano will tell you how they were blinded.and those who lived in kano " inner city".if your liver reach before sharia kill you.will testify.
jigawa is totally Hausa/Fulani so it is not visible for an outsider but trust guys(there will testify)

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by kettykin: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:
I disagree with you on this.
Yorubas are not even in control of their own destiny as they think.
Biafra is still being resisted by the British setup.
All that is needed for biafra is a United Nations security Council vote or mandate.

Yorubas control nothing except sentiments expressed in punchng, Tribune and saharareporters.com.
Few years back all yoruba leaders were languishing in jail waiting for the hang man noose.
I repeat yorubas can neither enforce or stop biafra.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Gh0stFreak: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think its enugu state,The three ladies i'm crushing on are all from there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ArodewilliamsT: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Eshinjuju the accursed yeribastard. leave igbo girls and face ur hijab wearing asisat or kudirat. Ezi!

Lmao! Yoruba girls and that their trademark odour.

11 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ArodewilliamsT: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:

I disagree with you on this.
Yorubas are not even in control of their own destiny as they think.
Biafra is still being resisted by the British setup.
All that is needed for biafra is a United Nations security Council vote or mandate.

Yorubas control nothing except sentiments expressed in punchng, Tribune and saharareporters.com.
Few years back all yoruba leaders were languishing in jail waiting for the hang man noose.
I repeat yorubas can neither enforce or stop biafra.

The dafts still thinks we are depending on yoruba support for Biafra.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
I think its enugu state,The three ladies i'm crushing on are all from there.
check their history!the girls are or have a link with anambra.
Enugu state are only better than the ansmbra counterparts based on their home nurturing and marriage stability statistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman / Breaking: Court Voids NASS Attempt To Alter Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.