Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (51324 Views)

A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
skelewu404:
r u mad wetin concern u inside r they ur sister

I will soon get you banned from this forum.....you sick paedophile..... angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Chikal: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
VICTORIOUS VICTORIA ! #MNGVICTORIA http://instagram.com/p/8DDnSKGRF6/ ....Let's keep the votes coming !! #REPOST
this photo, Like and comment #MNGVICTORIA to win Miss
Nigeria Ghana 2015. We just might shout you out @
missnigeriaghana #MNG2015 #BEAUTYWITHPURPOSE
#BEAUTYWITHBRAIN # BEAUTYPAGEANT # MODELS
#NIGERIANGIRLS # NIGERIAGHANA # NIGERIA #GHANA
#ONEQUEEN #ONECROWN # ONESTAGE
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
Amaechi the lion Of Ubima and slayer of Jonathan and PDP.

The man who gives Wike and Mama Piss sleepless nights. grin grin

I hail you sir!

God bless our dear President!

Lalasticlala,over to you
..........What about FAYEMI, or he doesn't have a title like ameachi ?
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Beremx(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mufasa27:

..........What about FAYEMI, or he doesn't have a title like ameachi ?
you can give him a title if you want.
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by jewelbaby55(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Fine children sha,
hope they are in school, unlike their grand dad who is an illiterate cum terrorist grin cheesy
you must be sick or something
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

come u be did u smoke adulterated weed or u r simply stvpid don't ever quote me again in ur life, take ur frustrated life elsewhere
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
skelewu404:
come u be did u smoke adulterated weed or u r simply stvpid don't ever quote me again in ur life, take ur frustrated life elsewhere

Animals like you need to be publicly castrated.... grin....your idiocy coupled with foolishness is mind boggling....... sad
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Hey m.o.r.o.n, na ur papa get nairaland...see d way u threaten pple with ban as if u were employed by seun to do so!...."d dead of d night is urs"...oh yea holier than thou!... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Animals like you need to be publicly castrated.... grin....your idiocy coupled with foolishness is mind boggling....... sad
dem send abi don't worry am still in sallah mood, i will get back to ur case because right now am busy i need to yash my neighbor younger sister. i will get back to ya
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by ruggedboy01: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
you must be sick or something
shhhh! cool
Get lost angry
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Lynpet: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
very soon one big for nothing hausa man go come marry this small innocent girls at the age of 9years hmmm
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Sick bastaard........moderators should ban this handle immediately.... angry
Why should the mod ban him? If there is anybody to ban. It's definitely you. For calling him names.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
domcarez:

Hey m.o.r.o.n, na ur papa get nairaland...see d way u threaten pple with ban as if u were employed by seun to do so!...."d dead of d night is urs"...oh yea holier than thou!... grin grin grin
ask her o. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Tovot: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chosen1984:
Ok!! But How does this move Our Country Foward?
JAMB question
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by sodiqjimoh7: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
E be like say Amechi no get pressing iron for house
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2015
kokoA:
Baba powerful sote even his grand children carry him face. His genes must be very strong.

See how simple and humble the kids are looking. If na some people now those children for round like tipper tyre come dress with one million naira clothes, dey shake old men like saay na dia mate.

GEj in mind right?

Funny you
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
coolitempa:

now i have ur time, thunder fire your tweets to.to ediot ewu low life down casted element, u r not even proud of ur rotten self u have to use another person pix for ur profile, is it not better to leave it empty
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Hahahaha! grin grin grin Though I don't know Amaechi personally or have anything to do with him...but I like your post grin grin...lol @ lion of ubima...slayer of jonathan...mama "piss" grin grin grin. very hilarious!
How have you been my brother ?
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
How have you been my brother ?
My bro, I've been cool...extremely smiley and I hope you are too. I hope you saw my reply to your PM as well as to your e-mail?
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

My bro, I've been cool...extremely smiley and I hope you are too. I hope you saw my reply to your PM as well as to your e-mail?
yes i did bro, but you are yet to reply my last mail
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Shedking(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2016
fratermathy:
Amaechi be like:
Instead of him to introduce me to the world as a minister, he's here introducing me to his grandchildren. Anyway, make I smile small make e nor probe me. grin (that awkward smile)

He keeps thinking:
If after everything my name nor come out as minister, children go loss o.
grin
fratermathy:
Amaechi be like:
Instead of him to introduce me to the world as a minister, he's here introducing me to his grandchildren. Anyway, make I smile small make e nor probe me. grin (that awkward smile)

He keeps thinking:
If after everything my name nor come out as minister, children go loss o.

very funny somebody oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.