Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? (995 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
My fellow niaralander, how do you think nigeria will share her dept of N12.06 trillion or $63.5 billion (as at July 02, 2015 ) in case she disintegrate?

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/n12trn-debt-profile-worsens-nigerias-woes/
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by PentiumPro(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria is not breaking up soon.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
coming from a Yoruba parasite

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by EasternLionn: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Then dont ever complain about no mans land.

9 Likes

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

This why Nnamdi Kanu call you people monkey, what a pity you can't even comprehend a simple question. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by stanech: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Biafra will pay the whole debt for the rest of Nigeria in 1year because to us that's not money. Or we will share it 95percent to 5percent as that was how the borrowed money was spent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by olafum1(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Let's say assuming not in case; then to answer ur question

Northern Nigeria go carry d bigger share

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
stanech:
Biafra will pay the whole debt for the rest of Nigeria in 1year because to us that's not money. Or we will share it 95percent to 5percent as that was how the borrowed money was spent.

You are on point but Biafra won't pay it for them oh, they must vomit all of it. While we use our excess money build biafra.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by SOUNDKING: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
you are blind spiritually.

6 Likes

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by DaBullIT(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Erdyots , them full everywhere , dem be like cockroach infestation

No they haven't thought about that , and if they do , there's no worked out means of paying Nigeria back

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Erdyots , them full everywhere , dem be like cockroach infestation

No they haven't thought about that , and if they do , there's no worked out means of paying Nigeria back

guy it is as if u forget to take your drug you better do so before your situation get out of hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by DaBullIT(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
I thought you had a fund raiser to buy your father his drugs for his madness Eeeya , God ( if he finds him worthy) will heal your father

That said , stay off my mentions and i am not your guy ,and i am definitely not going to let you talk to me anyhow
lionstone:

guy it is as if u forget to take your drug you better do so before your situation get out of hand.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
I thought you had a fund raiser to buy your father his drugs for his madness Eeeya , God ( if he finds him worthy) will heal your father

That said , stay off my mentions and i am not your guy ,and i am definitely not going to let you talk to me anyhow

YOU BETTER START TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH BECAUSE BIAFRA WILL COME OR BE READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN IT COMES.
CHRONIC MONKEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by DaBullIT(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
I do not take paracetamol for another man's headache

When you wake up from your dream , you'll realize how stewpyd you are

For clarification, Do you work ? Where do you live ? somewhere in Southwest?? Do you have any savings ? do you have a house ? do you have kids ? if one of the answers in your mind is NO , then you are a clueless tout who knows nothing about how a country is run

and FYI it won't rain dollars or euros in Land of greed,
lionstone:

YOU BETTER START TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH BECAUSE BIAFRA WILL COME OR BE READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN IT COMES.
CHRONIC MONKEY.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by DaBullIT(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
I do not take paracetamol for another man's headache

When you wake up from your dream , you'll realize how stewpyd you are

For clarification, Do you work ? Where do you live ? somewhere in Southwest?? Do you have any savings ? do you have a house ? do you have kids ? if one of the answers in your mind is NO , then you are a clueless tout who knows nothing about how a country is run

and FYI it won't rain dollars or euros in Land of greed,
lionstone:

CHRONIC MONKEY.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by WMD(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
13% of the total debt will be paid by the oyel producing states. . .lol abeg na joke i de o.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by copiescopy(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
WHO SAY BUHARI NO DEY FEAR?
THE ALLISONS VS BUHARI
"Why Has Buhari and His APC Attack Dogs Quietly Retreated From Attacking Diezani Alison-Madueke?What does Buhari want to be kept a secret concerning his cowardly withdrawal from the media lynching of the former Petroleum Minister and first female OPEC President?As you may be aware, Alison-Madueke's husband is Rear Admiral Allison Amaechina Madueke, a retired Nigerian naval officer. He was military governor of Anambra State from January 1984 to August 1985, and then of Imo State until 1986.The husband of the former Petroleum Minister is a retired General just like Buhari and the whole attacks on his wife by the APC finally came to a head about a month ago.Madueke booked an appointment to see Buhari and Buhari was happy to see him thinking he wants to come and beg, so they can carry news of their meeting as propaganda as this irresponsible government often does.When he got to Aso Rock, Madueke warned Buhari over the attacks on his wife.Sources in Aso Rock say, Buhari was apologizing, that he didn't send anyone to do what they are doing. Madueke said that if they think his wife went to school for nothing they are mistaken. Or that in her 5 years in the petroleum ministry she didn't uncover corruption during Buhari's time, then he is mistaken.That if he hears one more assault on his wife from Buhari and the APC, in any format, he will personally call a world press conference and expose all their dirty oil deals dating back to the very beginning of discovering oil.He threatened that when he exposed how the Northern has raped this country's petroleum resources, they can kiss Nigeria goodbye, because the people of the Niger Delta will know the extent of the injustice done to them by Northerners.People who witnessed this meeting say Buhari was shaking. Begging, that he never attacked Diezani. He never sent anybody to write anything. The man told him off, saying, "But you read those reports that said my wife was running after you in the tarmac, that she greeted you and you did not answer her greeting?! Did you disclaim them?!! Did you tell people it did not happen?!" They said, Buhari was apologising that Madueke should calm down.Madueke finished what he had to say and walked out. Buhari's aides were stunned.Since then, nobody has even tweeted anything about oil, Diezani, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by DaBullIT(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Park
lionstone:

CHRONIC MONKEY.
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by lionstone: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Park
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by macolino(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
copiescopy:
THE ALLISONS VS BUHARI
"Why Has Buhari and His APC Attack Dogs Quietly Retreated From Attacking Diezani Alison-Madueke?What does Buhari want to be kept a secret concerning his cowardly withdrawal from the media lynching of the former Petroleum Minister and first female OPEC President?As you may be aware, Alison-Madueke's husband is Rear Admiral Allison Amaechina Madueke, a retired Nigerian naval officer. He was military governor of Anambra State from January 1984 to August 1985, and then of Imo State until 1986.The husband of the former Petroleum Minister is a retired General just like Buhari and the whole attacks on his wife by the APC finally came to a head about a month ago.Madueke booked an appointment to see Buhari and Buhari was happy to see him thinking he wants to come and beg, so they can carry news of their meeting as propaganda as this irresponsible government often does.When he got to Aso Rock, Madueke warned Buhari over the attacks on his wife.Sources in Aso Rock say, Buhari was apologizing, that he didn't send anyone to do what they are doing. Madueke said that if they think his wife went to school for nothing they are mistaken. Or that in her 5 years in the petroleum ministry she didn't uncover corruption during Buhari's time, then he is mistaken.That if he hears one more assault on his wife from Buhari and the APC, in any format, he will personally call a world press conference and expose all their dirty oil deals dating back to the very beginning of discovering oil.He threatened that when he exposed how the Northern has raped this country's petroleum resources, they can kiss Nigeria goodbye, because the people of the Niger Delta will know the extent of the injustice done to them by Northerners.People who witnessed this meeting say Buhari was shaking. Begging, that he never attacked Diezani. He never sent anybody to write anything. The man told him off, saying, "But you read those reports that said my wife was running after you in the tarmac, that she greeted you and you did not answer her greeting?! Did you disclaim them?!! Did you tell people it did not happen?!" They said, Buhari was apologising that Madueke should calm down.Madueke finished what he had to say and walked out. Buhari's aides were stunned.Since then, nobody has even tweeted anything about oil, Diezani, etc.
Hmmm
Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by zendy: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
copiescopy:
THE ALLISONS VS BUHARI

A lot of people might not know this but Allison Madueke along General Oladipo Diya where amongst the first batch of officer cadets at the Nigerian Defence Academy in 1964. In 1966, Diya was commissioned as an officer of the Nigerian Army while Madueke became a naval officer. Shortly after, the war broke out and Madueke joined the Biafran navy were he fought in Oguta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=23pt]

After sharing Nigeria's debt, we also share Lagos and Abuja.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by PedroJP(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

100 yrs have elapsed and a party wants out. It's sooner than u can comprehend. U have nothing to hold them back.

Op. An agreement will be reached and i can bet Biafra will accept to pay more than half of that debt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs? by PedroJP(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
[size=23pt]

After sharing Nigeria's debt, we also share Lagos and Abuja.
[/size]

No need for that, policies only will be used to render Lagos and Abuja worthless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I will Perform Wonders In Lagos Ambode Assures Lagosians / I Demand An Apology From Buhari / Rihanna's Album Cover Art Is A Cut Of Some Parts Of Nigeria's Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.