Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) (41311 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by lightheart(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2015
RIP!
May God comfort the ones you have left behind.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ZUBY77(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Looks like the in-laws took over this man.

The spoke person is the mother in law who is going to consult her elder brother before talking to press.

They should be investigated as well.

Evil Zoo called a country, occupied by animals.

BTW, i know Barry.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria is hell fire grin grin
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
ZUBY77:
Looks like the in-laws took over this man.

The spoke person is the mother in law who is going to consult her elder brother before talking to press.

They should be investigated as well

Evil Zoo called a country, occupied by animals.

BTW, i know Barry.

True that
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by dokJ: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I thought blacks adore oyibo people? grin cheesy
Wetin come give them moral to kill oyibo shocked shocked

Rip though.....
Receive sense! oya take it.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by pet4ril(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Blood of jesus
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by dacovajnr: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
If no be dem..who else undecided..na from village
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by slimgold123(f): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015

Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ruggedboy01: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2015
dokJ:
Receive sense! oya take it.
grin grin angry
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by DrGroove(f): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Igbo people and shady business.only God knows the mess he got himself into or who he cheated
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by engrkaz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Rip though.....
like seriously? U go skool so?
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by gbengus17: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
THIS IS A CLEAR SET UP. HOLD THE DRIVER AND THE OTHER MAN WELL====THEY KNOW A LOT
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Lakayanah: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Do people really take time read the stories before commenting? If some of you actually took the pains to read you would have noticed that the murdered victim is a black Nigerian not a white German. In the bid to comment 1st they show their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Those assasins took his phone, right?
That means they opened the car door.
By now I hope detectives are lifting fingerprints from parts of the car?
Another thing. The bullets should be examined too just to know calibre of the gun.
Then everyone with a motive should be iinvestigatd and placed under surveillance. Their phones tapped, homes and offices bugged.
The Police should also verify the alibi of those people with motives.

I wish I can question those two people that survived the assassination-separately to see if their replies on these questions correlate. I love to know if those assasins:
Were wearing gloves?
Parts of the car they touched.
Intentionally Shot at the deceased.
Description of the assasins and their car.

The cop should also barricade the scene to search for any peculiarities.

Then pray to God for credible leads

* You can learn all these from watching Crime and Investigation (CI) *

May God help us
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by otiigba1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kayendy:
No need for too much investigation... either. d driver or biz patner get hand for d death
Really? What if they are innocent? What if they are just lucky to be alive? Therefore There is a need for further or too much investigation, as you put it. Subsequently every one and every avenue is suspicious applies in this case.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by sukkot: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
easy case to solve. arrest the two people with him. they are the people who hired the killers
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Rip though.....

oyibo are lesser than cockroach....its just the beginnnig of the end for them.......

everybody in the world hates them...its naturaly that we,blacks,join the club....
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
All these 'businessmen'. What was he into. This is the key.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by dancoolD(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why all these bad news happening in Nigeria? Bro RIP
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Sappyman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Police should question the Driver and the Business Partner. To me investigation has been completed.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Chikal: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
VICTORIOUS VICTORIA ! #MNGVICTORIA http://instagram.com/p/8DDnSKGRF6/ ....Let's keep the votes coming !! #REPOST
this photo, Like and comment #MNGVICTORIA to win Miss
Nigeria Ghana 2015. We just might shout you out @
missnigeriaghana #MNG2015 #BEAUTYWITHPURPOSE
#BEAUTYWITHBRAIN # BEAUTYPAGEANT # MODELS
#NIGERIANGIRLS # NIGERIAGHANA # NIGERIA #GHANA
#ONEQUEEN #ONECROWN # ONESTAGE
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ylaa(f): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
he who kills will surely be killed.
rip sir.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by fm7070: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
The bad badagry/ojo/iyana road has returned. The police and soldiers are just there to extort motorists
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by nijanigga: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is why Nigerians living abroad will think twice before returning home.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by j1mmy: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
probably a drug deal related igbo on igbo assasination.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by sebyt4u(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
The wicked will never go unpunished!
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by sebyt4u(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
The wicked will never go unpunished!
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by rafcrown(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
R.I.P.
Its now certain that some mad people are now in possesion of dangerous weapons
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by kuzee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kayendy:
No need for too much investigation... either. d driver or biz patner get hand for d death
infact more than seconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.