Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) (41322 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by justmenoni: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mods where are you

quote author=Dammyg2016 post=38394115][size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brow s Free? Try To Always Visiting WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phone & Computer To Start Browsing for Free, Its is 100% Confirmed![/size][/quote]
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by PenSniper: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
A setup job. Business went awry or greed of cornering everything.
If you ask me, the partner/friend is the prime suspect.
The setup was amateurish.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ibedun: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Another Igbo. Who cares? Kick them out of Yoruba land.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by nyabinghi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
na him biafran brothers go kill am, the criminals
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by opribo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
That road all the way from Mile2 to Seme border has been well known for robberry
More police patrol needs to be intensified.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ghananotnaija(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
tsdarkside:

oyibo are lesser than cockroach....its just the beginnnig of the end for them.......

everybody in the world hates them...its naturaly that we,blacks,join the club....

The man who was killed was a blackman based in Germany. Hate is corroding your brain. #onelove
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by Originalsly: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2015
The two held may be inmocent....but can give information as to who the deceased last visited...purpose of visit .... what kind of business he was involved in. Can be a set up by his business partner....seems drug related to me. Maybe he didn't hold up his end of a deal....and knew he faced being executed....and as neighbour said...he remained indoors with his kids since he returned...unusual to me...like he been in hiding. Whatever...RIP.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by tsdarkside(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2015
ghananotnaija:

The man who was killed was a blackman based in Germany. Hate is corroding your brain. #onelove

i know that...you think,i cant read,i saw the foto....am not sure whether na halfcast..,,,i hate white-people and halfcasts with a passion...i have the right to hate.....sooooooooooooooooooooo.....go finger-fvck-yourself.....
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by dapsonlou(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Rest in peace Bro. This is why you can't give Someone market on credit, the probably killed him in other not to pay
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by DedeNkem: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
This is a well planned assassination by his adversary.
He must have done something very bad to someone.
Re: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) by ghananotnaija(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

i know that...you think,i cant read,i saw the foto....am not sure whether na halfcast..,,,i hate white-people and halfcasts with a passion...i have the right to hate.....sooooooooooooooooooooo.....go finger-fvck-yourself.....

Yes, you have every right to hate, and I have every right to point out your asininity. By the way, asswipe, do you know that you don't have to repeat every punctuation mark three, four, or five times? Using it just once is enough to convey the point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.