Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Workforce Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Group (29714 Views)

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
please what's the next stage after documentation? any idea on what we should expect next. ?
Re: Workforce Group by lumide533(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
is there anyone on nairaland that did interview with workforce on tuesday,6 october for the post of transaction officer in a reputable bank? pls update the thread if you've been called/text for documentation.
Re: Workforce Group by Ngozirika: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls, can someone help with d nature of their questions on transaction officers.
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Help pls,I got their msg this evening,but on my mom's phone. Pls will I be allowed in without the msg on my phone?
Also,can I get past questions on rachaeladeegbe@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Workforce Group by bioduneberry(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
amanze54:
Any Bsc received invite? Cos I think dis is for ond for teller job.
I got d invite n I wonder if it is worth it

I got an invite this evening... Bsc holder

1 Like

Re: Workforce Group by bioduneberry(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
I got an invite for an assessment/briefing on monday 12/10/2015 by 2pm. Any ideas on what to expect there?
Re: Workforce Group by billtommy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls house, got an invited slated for monday. What I got was "sequel to your application blah blah lblah, pls who knows what kind job they are recruiting for?
Re: Workforce Group by ndulyf: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls guys how will I apply I need it urgently pls inbox me ndusolidsk@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Group by Elektra008(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Rachbee:
Help pls,I got their msg this evening,but on my mom's phone. Pls will I be allowed in without the msg on my phone?
Also,can I get past questions on rachaeladeegbe@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
please wat is the date and venue, plus is it gatecrashable.?
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
prettywendy:
Hello pls wat are we to print d guarantor form A and wat again.pls urgent
number I, ii, iii, iv, v, vi.
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Elektra008:
please wat is the date and venue, plus is it gatecrashable.?
It is only in Nigeria that people answer questions with questions.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Group by bioduneberry(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Rachbee:

It is only in Nigeria that people answer questions with questions.

grin
Re: Workforce Group by zayyan85: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just got an invitation for interview in kano state. Anyone received any.
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
lumide533:
is there anyone on nairaland that did interview with workforce on tuesday,6 october for the post of transaction officer in a reputable bank? pls update the thread if you've been called/text for documentation.

don't wait until you're called for documentation. if you've been told to download the documents and you've filled all the forms, call the number on the download site u were given. or better still, just take your documents there. I did my interview on the 22 of September ND up till now, i've not been called for documentation. so I just went there on Thursday. documentation day is Thursday ND Friday.
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
xyz098:

don't wait until you're called for documentation. if you've been told to download the documents and you've filled all the forms, call the number on the download site u were given. or better still, just take your documents there. I did my interview on the 22 of September ND up till now, i've not been called for documentation. so I just went there on Thursday. documentation day is Thursday ND Friday.
I attended their interview on thursday. My friends got success mail yesterday,I didn't get any.How long does it take for them to send interview success mail to start with documentation?
Re: Workforce Group by AlPeter: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Pls am currently in Ibadan and need a job ASAP. Am a graduate of Biochemistry, excellent Data analysis skills, communications skills, can Organise and facilitate programmes exceptionally well, good knowledge of advertisement and company branding, excellent use of MS word, Excel, Core Draw, powerpoint, Business Analysis and Development skills. I am also and excellent Team Player with good Human relationship skills. Am in Dire need a Job now anyone with info can help. Thanks
cc workforce Group
Re: Workforce Group by billtommy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
xyz098:

Pls can u share ur contact? Have some questions thanks
Re: Workforce Group by billtommy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettywendy:
Hello pls wat are we to print d guarantor form A and wat again.pls urgent

Pls, can u share ur contact? Av some questions. Thank you
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

I attended their interview on thursday. My friends got success mail yesterday,I didn't get any.How long does it take for them to send interview success mail to start with documentation?

were you given any link to download the documentation forms? and also, did you get to the second stage of the interview?
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=billtommy post=39080572][/quote]
Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=billtommy post=39080572][/quote]

Re: Workforce Group by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
xyz098:

were you given any link to download the documentation forms? and also, did you get to the second stage of the interview?

I did the second interview too. The woman said if it's successful they would revert a msg. I didn't get any msg.
Re: Workforce Group by Rogersmith(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

I did the second interview too. The woman said if it's successful they would revert a msg. I didn't get any msg.
Just got invitation for interview from workforce for a sales position. I can't remember the company. I sent my cv yesterday.
Re: Workforce Group by zayyan85: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Which state r u called for?
billtommy:

Pls, can u share ur contact? Av some questions. Thank you
Re: Workforce Group by Smeeky(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

If you were successful on the second stage,she would have given you the link immediately or they text it to you the next day. When I did mine,I was given the link immediately. But still keep your hands crossed,you might still get a success text. Unless its been more than 5 working days.
Re: Workforce Group by Smeeky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rogersmith:

Just got invitation for interview from workforce for a sales position. I can't remember the company. I sent my cv yesterday.
You don't need to remember the company, Just go for the interview prepared. Questions might come from the job position (that is,go understand what sales is all about) and normal general analytical questions.
Re: Workforce Group by billtommy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
zayyan85:
Which state r u called for?

Just about to start the documentation. Had the interview in lagos tho
Re: Workforce Group by cana882(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Smeeky:

The interview was not too intense. Just prepare yourself and expect questions from the position u applied for,your cv, and normal general interview questions. Wear your confidence,speak boldly,dress smart(wear a suit if possible).
pls if asked about salary, hw much is d right figure 2 say; in other words, any idea on
hw mch dey pay??
Re: Workforce Group by cana882(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Smeeky:

The interview was not too intense. Just prepare yourself and expect questions from the position u applied for,your cv, and normal general interview questions. Wear your confidence,speak boldly,dress smart(wear a suit if possible).
pls if asked about salary, hw much is d right figure 2 say; in other words, any idea on hw mch dey pay??
Re: Workforce Group by zayyan85: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
billtommy:

Just about to start the documentation. Had the interview in lagos tho

What were the questions they asked u pls
Re: Workforce Group by Smeeky(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
cana882:
pls if asked about salary, hw much is d right figure 2 say; in other words, any idea on hw mch dey pay??
I wouldn't know how much they pay on a particular position...make sure you give them your price. But its better to range it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment / Myjob Mobile App (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.