Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex (20125 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / What You Must Do With Her Breasts During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by realuz: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Men love to use breasts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging…

Men love bre asts.
It is a natural attraction that 99% of men share from birth and it remains with them until death.
Undoubtedly, one of the most attractive parts of a woman is her boobs and, with the cleavage exposure we see these days, it is one of the most visible sexual parts.
When it comes to pre-intimacy men love to use breasts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging…
Now, some men handle the breasts like it’s the handle bar of their power bikes, forgetting that is flesh and blood too.

Here are some things you must never do with your woman's boobs:
Never ignore them. Yes, this might be funny but the first rule of sex and breasts is that you must involve them in the sexual action. [Most] Women love to have their breasts touched and it would be unfair to let those twin jugs feel lonely.
Never hit them sharply. Like a man’s balls, a direct blow to the breasts can yield intense pain to women so avoid hitting them intentionally or by mistake.
Never mash them like you’re checking for cancer. Hehehehe…women love to have their breasts touched but not like you’re kneading flour for bread.
Never try to twist and rotate the boobs as if you’re squeezing clothes to dry. The breasts may look flexible and responsible to twisting, but there is an elastic limit which, if breached, you begin to give the owner of the boobs intense pain.
Never turn pinching to an attack. Yes, it is okay to pinch the boobs lightly. But a handshake that goes beyond the shoulder is an attack, same with the breast. When you begin to pinch too hard, you’re looking for trouble.
Never lick them like a child licks plate after a sweet meal. Licking is one of the way to please a woman’s breasts. Still, you must be dignified as you do it, don’t make it look like you’re trying to lick paint off a chinaware.
Never juggle/jiggle them. If you want a job at the circus, go to the circus instead of practicing with those tender beauties. A woman’s breasts hold a lot of pleasures and jiggling them is not a way to unleash those pleasures.
more >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/things-you-should-never-do-to-womans.html

7 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Warris ds nonsense

13 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by OVI75(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Point on,but som ladies like dat don's above@op.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by kossyablaze(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by ernesty20(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol.. No spoil me abeg
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by sinaj(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol Twist nd Rotate d bwest cheesy
Na tyre? grin

Only a learner does dat wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by 4reala(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
On point @OP cool
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2015
This hungry blogger again

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by HawksDude(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol. *Spreads mat*
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Raymysterio(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hear the conclusion of the whole matter!!! Fear women and respect their breast!!!
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
sinaj:
Na tyre? grin

kiss
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op is dat a pishure of ur blest..
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nt all men love blest infact i h8 it grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
@OP URE ON POINT, BREAST TURNS ME ON
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by MrDojo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
sinaj:
Na tyre? grin

Dis got me laffin............. cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by kevoh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
realuz:

Never try to twist and rotate the boobs as if you’re squeezing clothes to dry.

grin grin grin Na fight?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by ifywise(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by phelanor(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
dis your breast picture sef
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
phelanor:
dis your breast picture sef
Baba wetin do the breast pix cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by phelanor(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin do the breast pix cheesy
e be like u jus snap am. e too raw
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
phelanor:
cool e be like u jus snap am. e too raw
Baba. No be me the Op na cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Nt all men love blest infact i h8 it grin

Even Rivers know I hate money.... Amechi 2015.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
alfred5:

Even Rivers know I hate money.... Amechi 2015.
Lol Words And Opposite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by khassy(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2015
realuz:

Men love to use breasts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging…

Men love bre asts.
It is a natural attraction that 99% of men share from birth and it remains with them until death.
Undoubtedly, one of the most attractive parts of a woman is her boobs and, with the cleavage exposure we see these days, it is one of the most visible sexual parts.
When it comes to pre-intimacy men love to use breasts as a prop, no matter the size, shape, or color – a large one is loved for its largeness and a small one is loved for its handiness while a pointed one is good for sucking and a round one is cool for massaging…
Now, some men handle the breasts like it’s the handle bar of their power bikes, forgetting that is flesh and blood too.

Here are some things you must never do with your woman's boobs:
Never ignore them. Yes, this might be funny but the first rule of sex and breasts is that you must involve them in the sexual action. [Most] Women love to have their breasts touched and it would be unfair to let those twin jugs feel lonely.
Never hit them sharply. Like a man’s balls, a direct blow to the breasts can yield intense pain to women so avoid hitting them intentionally or by mistake.
Never mash them like you’re checking for cancer. Hehehehe…women love to have their breasts touched but not like you’re kneading flour for bread.
Never try to twist and rotate the boobs as if you’re squeezing clothes to dry. The breasts may look flexible and responsible to twisting, but there is an elastic limit which, if breached, you begin to give the owner of the boobs intense pain.
Never turn pinching to an attack. Yes, it is okay to pinch the boobs lightly. But a handshake that goes beyond the shoulder is an attack, same with the breast. When you begin to pinch too hard, you’re looking for trouble.
Never lick them like a child licks plate after a sweet meal. Licking is one of the way to please a woman’s breasts. Still, you must be dignified as you do it, don’t make it look like you’re trying to lick paint off a chinaware.
Never juggle/jiggle them. If you want a job at the circus, go to the circus instead of practicing with those tender beauties. A woman’s breasts hold a lot of pleasures and jiggling them is not a way to unleash those pleasures.
more >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/things-you-should-never-do-to-womans.html

#TeamBigBreast

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by JoeCutie(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
If it's like Watermelon, I'd do to it what they do to watermelon. And if it's like agbalumo, I'd do to it what they do to agbalumo. But whichever way, 'something' must be 'done'. wink

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by richard04(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Haven't seen one before undecided

Btw, check my signature
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Jamean(f): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Warris ds nonsense

Them drag you come here undecided
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Lmao, who wrings breast? grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex by 400billionman: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
So nah brreast matter we dey this Sunday. ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.